Awesome List Updates on May 07, 2015
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Appsec
Secure passwords in several languages/frameworks.
Security News Feeds Cheat-Sheet
A list of security news sources.
20 Point List For Preventing Cross-Site Scripting In PHP (2013)
Released: April 22, 2013
Padriac Brady's advice on building software that isn't vulnerable to XSS
25 PHP Security Best Practices For Sys Admins (2011)
Released: November 23, 2011
Though this article is a few years old, much of its advice is still relevant as we veer around the corner towards PHP 7.
PHP data encryption primer (2014)
Released: June 16, 2014
@timoh6 explains implementing data encryption in PHP
2. Awesome Ruby
Profiler and Optimization
- Derailed Benchmarks (⭐2.9k) - A series of things you can use to benchmark any Rack based app.
3. Awesome Ocaml
- Humane-re (⭐25) – Humane-re attempts to provide an easy interface for 90% of your regex needs Courtesy of ocaml-re
4. Awesome Ripple
5. Awesome Purescript
- purs-loader (⭐185) for webpack
- purescript-thermite (⭐353) - A simple wrapper for ReactJS inspired by
6. Awesome Rest
- RESTClient (⭐5.2k) - Simple HTTP and REST client for Ruby, inspired by microframework syntax for specifying actions.
- Spyke (⭐837) - Interact with REST services in an ActiveRecord-like manner.
- excon (⭐1.1k) - Usable, fast, simple Ruby HTTP 1.1. It works great as a general HTTP(s) client and is particularly well suited to usage in API clients.
- gopencils (⭐446) - Small and simple package to easily consume REST APIs.
Python / Symfony2
- django-tastypie - Creating delicious APIs for Django apps.
- sandman (⭐2.3k) - Automated REST APIs for existing database-driven systems.
7. Awesome Json
- JSON Server (⭐64k) - Get a full fake REST API with zero coding in less than 30 seconds.
8. Awesome Android Ui
Label / Form
9. BEM Resources
Repos, CodePens and Things / Repos