Awesome List Updates on May 22, 2015
8 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Dart
IDEs, Editors, and Plugins
- Atom Plugin - Dart support for Atom.
- DartPad - Online lightweight editor.
2. Awesome Answers
Programming Languages / Python
3. Awesome Slack
4. Awesome Backbone
Tutorials and articles
- Integrating React With Backbone by Ben Lewis
5. Awesome Android
GUI / Navigation
- MaterialDrawer (⭐12k) - Simple take on a material design navigation drawer.
6. Awesome Courses
Courses / Misc
- SCICOMP An Introduction to Efficient Scientific Computation Universität Bremen
- This is a graduate course in scientific computing created and taught by Oliver Serang in 2014, which covers topics in computer science and statistics with applications from biology. The course is designed top-down, starting with a problem and then deriving a variety of solutions from scratch.
- Topics include memoization, recurrence closed forms, string matching (sorting, hash tables, radix tries, and suffix tries), dynamic programming (e.g. Smith-Waterman and Needleman-Wunsch), Bayesian statistics (e.g. the envelope paradox), graphical models (HMMs, Viterbi, junction tree, belief propagation), FFT, and the probabilistic convolution tree.
- Lecture videos on Youtube and for direct download
8. Awesome Flexbox
Cross Browser / Articles