Awesome List Updates on Jun 28, 2015
7 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Devenv
- dotfiles.github.io - Collected dotfile resources. Has sections with dotfile bootstraps and lists of frameworks for various shells and editors.
Shell / Extensions
- shellcheck (⭐30k) - Lint for shell. Will find deprecated and/or dangerous usage in shell scripts
2. Awesome Deep Vision
Blogs / Question Answering
3. Awesome Projects Boilerplates
- HTML5 Boilerplate Web's most popular front-end template
- Open Designs Open Source WebDesign Templates
- Open Web Design Community of designers and site owners sharing free web design templates
4. Awesome Elixir
Algorithms and Data structures
- blocking_queue (⭐52) - BlockingQueue is a simple queue implemented as a GenServer. It has a fixed maximum length established when it is created.
- count_buffer (⭐2) - Buffer a large set of counters and flush periodically.
- exfsm (⭐7) - Simple elixir library to define a static FSM.
- fuse (⭐470) - This application implements a so-called circuit-breaker for Erlang.
Behaviours and Interfaces
- connection (⭐257) - Connection behaviour for connection processes. The API is superset of the GenServer API.
- pc (⭐60) - A rebar3 port compiler.
- rebar3_eqc (⭐14) - A rebar3 plugin to enable the execution of Erlang QuickCheck properties.
- relx (⭐672) - A release assembler for Erlang.
Encoding and Compression
- huffman - Huffman encoding and decoding in Elixir.
- airbrake_plug (⭐5) - Report errors in your Plug stack or whatever to Airbrake.
- plug_forward_peer (⭐22) - Very simple plug which reads X-Forwarded-For or Forwarded header according to RFC7239 and fill conn.remote_ip with the root client ip.
- uri_template (⭐16) - RFC6570 compliant URI template processor for Elixir.
- webdriver (⭐117) - This is an implementation of the WebDriver protocol client. It currently supports PhantomJS, FireFox, ChromeDriver and remote webdriver servers (e.g. Selenium).
- ja_serializer (⭐629) - JSONAPI.org Serialization in Elixir.
- logger_logstash_backend (⭐72) - A backend for the Elixir Logger that will send logs to the Logstash UDP input.
- anaphora (⭐16) - Anaphora is the anaphoric macro collection for Elixir. An anaphoric macro is one that deliberately captures a variable (typically it) from forms supplied to the macro.
Native Implemented Functions
- nifty (⭐28) - Helper script for setting up the boilerplate required when writing a NIF.
ORM and Datamapping
- erlastic_search (⭐157) - An Erlang app for communicating with Elastic Search's rest interface.
- red (⭐14) - Persist relationships between objects in Redis, in a graph-like way.
- timex_ecto (⭐158) - An adapter for using Timex DateTimes with Ecto.
- ex_hl7 (⭐34) - Health Level 7 (HL7) is a protocol designed to model and transfer health-related data electronically.
- bbmustache (⭐169) - Binary pattern match Based Mustache template engine for Erlang/OTP.
- gimei (⭐2) - Gimei is a pure Elixir library for generating Japanese fake data.
Text and Numbers
- cirru_parser (⭐0) - Cirru Parser in Elixir.
- mbcs (⭐26) - Wrapper for erlang-mbcs. This module provides functions for character encoding conversion.
- number (⭐204) - Number is a pretentiously-named Elixir library which provides functions to convert numbers into a variety of different formats.
Third Party APIs
- airbrake (⭐24) - An Elixir notifier for the Airbrake.
- feedlex (⭐3) - Feedly RSS reader client for Elixir.
- m2x - Elixir client for the AT&T M2X, a cloud-based fully managed time-series data storage service for network connected machine-to-machine (M2M) devices and the Internet of Things (IoT). (Erlang Version).
- reporter (⭐4) - Reporter is simple reporting App reviews library. Support AppStore and GooglePlay.
- global (⭐2) - Wrapper of the Erlang
- pubsub (⭐65) - A Publish-Subscribe utility library that implements a pub-sub mechanism to ease the burden of communication on the business logic processes.
- erlsom (⭐259) - Erlsom is an Erlang library to parse (and generate) XML documents.
- xmlrpc (⭐37) - Library for encoding and decoding XML-RPC for clients and servers.
- The Little Schemer in Elixir (⭐344) - Exercises and algorithms from the Little Schemer book, ported to Elixir.
5. Awesome Foss Apps
Web Apps (frontend only) / Travis CI
- ruby, rails, sinatra, rabbitmq, ember
6. Awesome Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence For Robotics - This class will teach you basic methods in Artificial Intelligence, including: probabilistic inference, planning and search, localization, tracking and control, all with a focus on robotics
- Paradigms Of Artificial Intelligence Programming: Case Studies in Common Lisp - Paradigms of AI Programming is the first text to teach advanced Common Lisp techniques in the context of building major AI systems
- The Cambridge Handbook Of Artificial Intelligence - Written for non-specialists, it covers the discipline's foundations, major theories, and principal research areas, plus related topics such as artificial life
- On Intelligence - Hawkins develops a powerful theory of how the human brain works, explaining why computers are not intelligent and how, based on this new theory, we can finally build intelligent machines. Also audio version available from audible.com
- How To Create A Mind - Kurzweil discusses how the brain works, how the mind emerges, brain-computer interfaces, and the implications of vastly increasing the powers of our intelligence to address the world’s problems
- Prolog Programming For Artificial Intelligence - This best-selling guide to Prolog and Artificial Intelligence concentrates on the art of using the basic mechanisms of Prolog to solve interesting AI problems.
- Our Final Invention: Artificial Intelligence And The End Of The Human Era - Our Final Invention explores the perils of the heedless pursuit of advanced AI. Until now, human intelligence has had no rival. Can we coexist with beings whose intelligence dwarfs our own? And will they allow us to?
- Foundations Of Computational Agents - This book is published by Cambridge University Press, 2010
- The Quest For Artificial Intelligence - This book traces the history of the subject, from the early dreams of eighteenth-century (and earlier) pioneers to the more successful work of today's AI engineers.
- The Unreasonable Effectiveness Of Deep Learning - The Director of Facebook's AI Research, Dr. Yann LeCun gives a talk on deep convolutional neural networks and their applications to machine learning and computer vision
- Deep Learning. Methods And Applications Free book from Microsoft Research
- Neural Networks And Deep Learning - Neural networks and deep learning currently provide the best solutions to many problems in image recognition, speech recognition, and natural language processing. This book will teach you the core concepts behind neural networks and deep learning
7. Awesome Flexbox
Who to Follow / Slides and Notes
- Afonso Pacifer @afonsopacifer
- Rachel Andrew @rachelandrew