Awesome List Updates on Aug 12, 2015
6 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Android
GUI / Animations
- Android-View-Actions (⭐138) - Makes creating complex animations for views easy.
2. Awesome Microservices
REST / Scala
- API Blueprint - Tools for your whole API lifecycle. Use it to discuss your API with others. Generate documentation automatically. Or a test suite. Or even some code.
- RAML - RESTful API Modeling Language, a simple and succinct way of describing practically-RESTful APIs.
World Wide Web / Scala
- W3C.REC-Webarch - Architecture of the World Wide Web, Volume One.
- RFC3986 - Uniform Resource Identifier (URI): Generic Syntax.
- RFC6570 - URI Template.
- RFC7320 - URI Design and Ownership.
HTTP/1.1 / Scala
- RFC7230 - Message Syntax and Routing.
- RFC7231 - Semantics and Content.
- RFC7232 - Conditional Requests.
- RFC7233 - Range Requests.
- RFC7234 - Caching.
- RFC7235 - Authentication.
HTTP/2 / Scala
- RFC7540 - Hypertext Transfer Protocol Version 2.
Web APIs / Scala
- WADL - The Web Application Description Language specification.
- WSDL - The Web Services Description Language Version 2.0 spec.
Unicode / Scala
- UNIV8 - The Unicode Consortium. The Unicode Standard, Version 8.0.0, (Mountain View, CA: The Unicode Consortium, 2015. ISBN 978-1-936213-10-8).
- RFC3629 - UTF-8, a transformation format of ISO 10646.
3. BEM Resources
- Twilio.org's Rapid Response Kit (⭐304) - Collection phone-related tools using Twilio's service. Kit includes: Auto-Respond (inbound voice/sms responder), Broadcast (simple way to broadcast texts/calls to a list), Conference Line, Forwarder, Ringdown (call down a list of people, if 1st person doesn't answer go on to the next), Help Line (Press 1 for..., Press 2 for...)
- Crowdring (⭐16) - web app where people around the world can place a free missed call to sign a petition
- Self Starter (⭐3.2k) - roll your own crowdfunding site
Software as a service:
- Contact Congress (FFTF) - Used to send emails to members of the US Congress. This is Fight for the Future's hosted-version of the open sources Contact Congress. Ideal for organizations that send a lot of emails to congress, but who don't have tech staff who can install and maintain their own version of the open source software.
How do I contribute to this list
- Familiar with github? Send a pull request with your suggestions. If you're not sure how to do that don't sweat it. See below.
- Not familiar with github? You can leave a comment on this page by clicking on the
Issuestab on the right and adding a New Issue (that's just like a comment). FYI you'll need to create a github account.
5. Awesome Cpp
- LSHBOX (⭐279) - A c++ toolbox of locality-sensitive hashing (LSH), provides several popular LSH algorithms, also support Python and MATLAB. [GPL]
6. Awesome Standard
- jsw - "the spec doesnt care about semicolons and neither should you"