Awesome List Updates on Sep 16, 2015
4 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Jquery
Translations / Paid Books
- jquery.localize.js (⭐470) - Easy internationalization of your static web site
2. Awesome Polymer
- Polylint (⭐117) Detect errors in your code.
- Polygit The Magic Server serves files directly from github (via
cdn.rawgit.com) in a manner that is compatible with HTML Imports natural deduplication feature.
- Polydev (⭐120) DevTool extension.
- Polymer Ready Show an icon in the address bar when it detects some Polymer and Custom components.
- Crisper (⭐105) Split inline scripts from an HTML file for CSP compliance.
3. Awesome Swift
Images / Barcode
- APNGKit (⭐2.1k) - High performance and delightful way to play with APNG format in iOS.
4. Awesome Rails Gem
Active Record / Omniauth
- AASM (⭐4.6k) - State machines for Ruby classes (plain Ruby, Rails Active Record, Mongoid).
- public_activity (⭐2.9k) - Easy activity tracking for models - similar to Github's Public Activity.
Searching / Omniauth
- ransack (⭐5.3k) - Ransack enables the creation of both simple and advanced search forms for your Ruby on Rails application.
Environment Variables / Omniauth
- opsworks-dotenv (⭐8) - Opsworks-dotenv let you configure the environment for you Rails application using OpsWorks, Chef and Dotenv.
Testing / Omniauth
- SimpleCov (⭐4.5k) - SimpleCov is a code coverage analysis tool for Ruby.
Production / Security
- production_rails (⭐1.7k) - Best practices for running Rails in production.