Awesome List Updates on Oct 17, 2015
6 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Engineering Blogs
Companies / V companies
Individuals/Group Contributors / U individuals
- Undocumented Matlab http://undocumentedmatlab.com/
2. Awesome Microservices
Node.js / Scala
- Koa - Next generation web framework for Node.js
3. Awesome Codepoints
Record Holders and Extremes / Breaking and Gluing other characters
- U+0F33 TIBETAN DIGIT HALF ZERO - code point that represents the lowest “single-digit” number and at the same time the only negative one, -½.
- The trophy for most useless code points goes to U+0080, U+0081 and U+0099. These so-called C1 control characters are more or less unspecified. They got into Unicode, because they were present in the very first version of what should later become ISO 10646, the ISO-standardized version of Unicode. They were meant to be part of an upgrade to ISO 2022, that never came to be.
4. Awesome Deep Learning
Table of Contents / Videos and Lectures
- A beginners Guide to Deep Neural Networks By Natalie Hammel and Lorraine Yurshansky
Researchers / Miscellaneous
5. Awesome Bigdata
Search engine and framework
- Sphinx Search Server - fulltext search engine.
6. Awesome Aws
Open Source Repos / Simple Workflow
- aws-flow-ruby-samples (⭐66) - AWS Flow Framework for Ruby samples.
- aws-flow-ruby-opsworks-helloworld (⭐6) - Hello World sample.
Social / YouTube Channels
Social / LinkedIn Groups
- Prev: Oct 18, 2015
- Next: Oct 16, 2015