Awesome List Updates on Dec 31, 2015
6 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Nodejs
Packages / Command-line utilities
- omelette (⭐1.3k) - Shell autocompletion helper.
2. Awesome Shell
System Utilities / Directory Navigation
- mtr (⭐2.1k) - The functionality of the 'traceroute' and 'ping' programs in a single network diagnostic tool.
3. Awesome Microservices
Messaging / Scala
- Malamute (⭐304) - ZeroMQ enterprise messaging broker.
REST / Scala
- Slate (⭐35k) - Beautiful static documentation for your API.
4. Awesome Purescript
Asynchronicity and Parallelism
- purescript-aff (⭐271) - An asynchronous effect monad for PureScript.
- purescript-affjax (⭐271) - An asynchronous AJAX library built using Aff.
5. Awesome Angular
Google Developer Experts
- Countdown (⭐38) - A quick & simple tool for making your own webpage with a countdown to your upcoming event.
Software as a service:
- Loomio - Tool for collaborative decision-making in groups. Note: Loomio's code is also open source (⭐2.1k), but it's generally used as a hosted service.
- ControlShift - Distributed petitions, events and local groups for progressive advocacy organizations. Tools to help make campaigns more participatory.
Projects to keep an eye on (ie projects in development)
- Day of Action (⭐8) - very rough tool used to coordinate a day of action for high school students. the starting point for a more generalized tool to run a day of action campaign