Awesome List Updates on Oct 12 - Oct 18, 2015
39 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Laravel
Popular Packages / Utilities
- SEOTools (⭐2.7k) - Helpers for some common SEO techniques
- VAT Calculator (⭐1.1k) - Handle all the hard stuff related to EU MOSS vat regulations
Popular Packages / Databases, ORMs, Migrations & Seeding
- Laravel Backup (⭐5.1k) - Backup your app
- Laravel Doctrine (⭐773) - Doctrine 2 ORM implementation
Guidelines / Meetups
- Use the following format for links: [Resource](URL)
- Want to suggest a package? Read the Contribution Guide (⭐11k)
- New categories or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome
2. Awesome Promises
Resources, Blogs, and Books / For beginners
Resources, Blogs, and Books / Deep Dive
- Promise anti-patterns (2) - Another set of promises anti-patterns
- Writing Promise-Using Specifications - "This document gives guidance on how to write specifications that create, accept, or manipulate promises"
Resources, Blogs, and Books / References
3. Awesome Flexbox
Featured Projects / Slides and Notes
- ZEEF CSS Flexbox - The awesome flexbox on zeef.🤘
4. Awesome Network Js
- airswarm (⭐126) – Network swarm that automagically discovers other peers on the network using multicast dns.
5. Awesome Groovy
- document-builder (⭐95) - A document builder for Groovy for PDF or Word documents.
6. Awesome Atom
7. Awesome Hacking
Disassemblers and debuggers
- radare2 (⭐19k) - A portable reversing framework
8. Awesome Vorpal
Extensions / POSIX implementations
- less (⭐13) - Implementation of the
Extensions / Development tools
- repl (⭐18) - Drops your CLI into a REPL within your app's context.
Extensions / Realtime
- use (⭐7) - Import Vorpal extensions live: while your app is running.
Extensions / Fun
- hacker-news (⭐7) - Pulls the top trending items from Hacker News.
Image Processing / Other
- cropper (⭐7.8k) - A simple jQuery image cropping plugin.
10. Awesome Canvas
Resources / Websites and Tutorials
11. Awesome Android
Notifications / Field Validation
- android-remote-notifications (⭐95) - Pulls notifications from a remote JSON file and shows them in your app.
12. Awesome Ruby
- Rake (⭐2.3k) - A make-like build utility for Ruby.
- SchemaPlus (⭐691) - SchemaPlus provides a collection of enhancements and extensions to ActiveRecord
Process Management and Monitoring
- Eye (⭐1.2k) - Process monitoring tool. Inspired from Bluepill and God.
13. Engineering Blogs
Individuals/Group Contributors / T individuals
- Tikhon Jelvis http://jelv.is/blog/
Individuals/Group Contributors / W individuals
- Wojtek Gawroński http://www.afronski.pl/
14. FOSS for Dev
- ownCloud - Open Source file sync & share, with calendar, contacts and more apps
15. Awesome Codepoints
Code Points that Affect Others
16. Free Programming Books (English, By Programming Language)
Erlang / Phoenix
17. Awesome Dotnet
- Orchard (⭐2.3k) - Free, open source, community-focused project aimed at delivering applications and reusable components on the ASP.NET platform
- Umbraco (⭐4k) - Umbraco is a free open source Content Management System built on the ASP.NET platform
- BDDfy (⭐405) - BDDfy is the simplest BDD framework EVER!
18. Awesome Php
Table of Contents / Event
- Amp (⭐3.7k) - An event driven non-blocking I/O library.
Ask these organizations anything!
- DevOps Taiwan (⭐44) - Helping DevOps engineers with any questions.
20. Awesome D
21. Awesome Malware Analysis
Debugging and Reverse Engineering / Other Resources
- X64dbg - An open-source x64/x32 debugger for windows.
22. Awesome Dojo
Community / Dojo 2
- IRC - Large and active IRC support channel.
23. Awesome Microservices
Messaging / Scala
- NSQ - A realtime distributed messaging platform.
24. Awesome Clojure
Build Automation and Package management
25. Awesome Rails Gem
User / Omniauth
Scheduled/Recurrence Jobs / Omniauth
- Sidekiq (⭐12k) - Simple, efficient background processing for Ruby.
26. Awesome Neo4j
REST API / Other
- AnormCypher (⭐125) - Scala library based on Anorm in the Play Framework.
27. Papers We Love
Info / Other Good Places to Find Papers
Info / How To Read a Paper
28. Awesome Courses
Courses / Security
- CIS 4930 / CIS 5930 Offensive Computer Security Florida State University
- Course taught by W. Owen Redwood and Xiuwen Liu. It covers a wide range of computer security topics, starting from Secure C Coding and Reverse Engineering to Penetration Testing, Exploitation and Web Application Hacking, both from the defensive and the offensive point of view.
- Lectures and Videos
- CS 5430 System Security Cornell University
29. Awesome Angular
30. Awesome Dropwizard
Open Source / Eclipse
- dropwizard-circuitbreaker (⭐41) - A circuit breaker design pattern for dropwizard
31. BEM Resources
32. Awesome Nodejs
Packages / Debugging / Profiling
- locus (⭐305) - Starts a REPL at runtime that has access to all variables.
Packages / Logging
- console-log-level (⭐105) - The most simple logger imaginable with support for log levels and custom prefixes.
Packages / Parsing
33. Awesome Elixir
- geocalc (⭐132) - Calculate distance, bearing and more between latitude/longitude points.
Third Party APIs
- exurban (⭐2) - Elixir wrapper for UrbanAirship API.
34. Awesome Clojurescript
Awesome ClojureScript / Miscellaneous
- Bardo (⭐93) – A Clojure(Script) library for functional interpolation and transitions.
Awesome ClojureScript / Routing
- Bidi (⭐974) – A Clojure(script) data driven routing library.
Awesome ClojureScript / Testing
- test.check (⭐1.1k) – A generative property-based testing tool inspired by QuickCheck.
Awesome ClojureScript / Web Framework & Template
- Tenzing – A ClojureScript template with no backend that uses Boot.
35. Awesome R
- futile.logger (⭐145) - A logging package in R similar to log4j
- log4r (⭐82) - A log4j derivative for R
- logging - A logging package emulating the python logging package.
Websites / Manuals
- tryR - A quick course for getting started with R.
MOOCs / Book/monograph Lists and Reviews
- Explore Statistics with R - Covers introduction, data handling and statistical analysis in R.
36. Awesome Appsec
Security Engineering - Second Edition (2008)
Released: April 14, 2008
37. Awesome Iot
Software / Programming languages
- Groovy - Groovy is a powerful, optionally typed and dynamic language, with static-typing and static compilation capabilities, for the Java platform aimed at multiplying developers’ productivity thanks to a concise, familiar and easy to learn syntax. It is used by the SmartThings development environment to create smart applications.
38. Awesome Perl
Queueing / NoSQL Databases
39. Awesome Tech Videos
Awesome Tech Videos
- A curated list of tech videos from youtube, vimeo, etc, just because I think this is one of the best ways for us to learn from people who really know what they are doing :)
- ES6, o que tem de bacana? By Jonathan Sampson
Programming Languages / Go Programming Language
- The Go Programming Language By Rob Pike
- Go Concurrency Patterns By Rob Pike
User Experience / Scala
- User Interface (UX) Techniques By Janne Jul Jensen
Functional Programming / Scala
- Distributed Programming in Haskell By Mathieu Boespflug
- Coding for Types: The Universe Patern in Idris By David Christiansen
Talks on Papers / Scala
- Faith, Evolution and Programming Languages By Philip Wadler
Math / Scala
- Propositions as Types By Philip Wadler
Methodologies / Scala
- Agile teams without product owners By Andie Nordgren
- Test is Dead By Alberto Savoia
Architecture / Scala
- Clean Architecture and Design By Robert C. Martin
- Concurrency Is Not Parallelism By Rob Pike
Linux and Free Software / Scala
- Windows is AWESOME By Bryan Lunduke
- You can be a kernel hacker! By Julia Evans
Diversity / Scala
- The Data on Diversity: Its Not Just About Being Fair By Beryl Nelson