Awesome List Updates on Jan 05, 2016
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Iot
Software / Frameworks
- Countly IoT Analytics (⭐5.1k) - Countly is a general purpose analytics platform for mobile and IoT devices, available as open source.
2. Awesome AutoHotkey
- WinClip - by Deo - WinClip is a clipboard manipulation class extending AutoHotkey's clipboard capabilities including support for RTF, HTML and images. Forum thread: link.
- AHKonsole (⭐30) - by G33kdude - Class based AutoHotkey library for console support. This library enables you to create an object representing a console to interact with, as well as multiple console buffer objects to facilitate in double buffering. Forum thread: link.
- LibCon (⭐53) - by joedf - AutoHotkey Library For Console Support. This library enables you to write console applications and interact with other console instances. Basically, this library facilitates anything that has to do with writing and interacting with consoles. Forum thread: link.
- ObjDump/ObjLoad - by HotKeyIt - Serialize/deserialize object to/from variable/memory.
- SerDes (⭐12) - by cocobelgica - Serialize / de-serialize an AutoHotkey object structure. Forum thread: link.
- FileGetProperties - by kon - Functions for retrieving extended file properties.
- GDIp (⭐122) - by tic - Full featured library that helps in interaction with Microsoft's gdiplus.dll - Forum thread: link.
- GDIp_ImageSearch - by tic - Library using gdiplus.dll for searching image instances on the screen. See the end of that thread for MasterFocus' improved version, or see his GitHub repo here (⭐158)
- Simple GDI class - by GeekDude - A class aiming to make using low-level GDI functions simple.
GUI / General
- AutoXYWH - by tmplinshi - Move and resize controls automatically when a GUI is resized.
GUI / ListView
- LV_Colors (⭐23) - by just Me - Individual background and/or text colours for a GUI ListView's cells or rows. Forum thread: link
- LV_EX (⭐13) - by just me - Some additional functions for AHK GUI ListView controls. Forum thread: link
GUI / Menu
Hotkeys / Web
- CHotkeyControl - by evilC - Replacement for AHK hotkey GuiControl that supports mouse buttons etc (Partially mature).
- HParse - by Avi - Function to convert meaningful shortcuts (Ctrl+X) to AutoHotkey syntax (^x).
Joystick / Web
- CvJoyInterface - by evilC - Control a vJoy virtual joystick using AHK.
- XInput - by Lexikos - Read XBOX gamepads using XInput (Only way to independently read L/R triggers), control rumble motors.
Maths / Web
- Scientific Maths - by Avi - Library facilitating high precision mathematics.
- Monster - evaluate math expressions in strings (calculator).
Networking / Web
Plotting (graphs, bars, charts and etc) / Web
- Excel Charts - by Xx7 - Library for creating a graph in Excel, save the graph as an image and display it in a GUI.
- XGraph - by SKAN - Function library for graphically plotting real time data.
System / Web
- RunAsTask - by SKAN - Auto-elevates script without UAC prompt.
Text manipulation / Web
- String Things - by tidbit - Stand-alone string manipulation functions.
- TF (⭐110) - by hi5 - Functions for manipulation of text files such as *.txt, *.ahk, *.html, *.css etc and Strings (or variables). Forum thread: link.
Clipboard / Web
- Clipjump - is a Multiple-Clipboard management utility for Windows. Source code: GitHub (⭐338). Forum threads: link 1, link 2.
Graphics / Web
- Fun with GDIPlus - Interesting GDI+ examples.
GUI / Web
- Examples of Non-Standard GUIs (ActiveX, GDI, etc.) - Examples of GUIs using non-standard methods to produce beautiful user interfaces.
- Use HTML and CSS for your GUIs! - Using HTML and CSS for creating GUIs.
Mouse / Web
- EitherMouse - Multiple mice, individual settings, auto swap mouse buttons on second mouse. Forum thread: link.
Typing / Web
- Half-QWERTY - One-handed Typing. Using the space bar as a modifier, the user can generate the characters of either side of a full-sized keyboard using only one hand. More information via Forum thread: link
- Portable Keyboard Layout - helps people to learn better, more efficient keyboard layouts such as Dvorak, Colemak or Asset. Forum thread: link.
- Thumbscript - Allows you to type using the number pad, with only 2 number presses for every letter. Documentation: link
Window Management / Web
Interpreter / Web
- AutoHotkey - AutoHotkey interpreter installer and binaries.
- AutoHotkey DLL (⭐58) - AutoHotkey.dll opens the world of AutoHotkey to other programming and scripting languages. Forum thread: link. Documentation link.
Debugging / Web
- [Class] Console - This class is meant to simplify debugging for scripts from simple text handling, to outputting and logging data & arrays. GitHub link (⭐19).
- Print Array - Function that prints array content in GUI.
Decompilers / Web
- AutoHotkey decompiler - classic - for AHK 1.0 does not work with password or /nodecompile protected files.
Integrated Development Environment / Web
- AHK Studio - SciLexer.dll based IDE for AutoHotkey.
- DRAKON Editor - Visual programming (with DRAKON diagrams) for AutoHotkey.
- Notepad++ for AutoHotkey - Setup for popular code editor Notepad++ for AutoHotkey.
GUI WYSIWYG Builders / Web
- GUI Creator (formerly Basic GUI Creator) - WYSIWYG GUI Creator for AutoHotkey.
Script Recorders and Writers / Web
- Pulover’s Macro Creator - a Free Automation Tool and Script Generator. Recommended for beginners. Forum thread: link. GitHub link (⭐1.2k).
Web Syntax Highlighters / Web
- PrismJs - Lightweight minimal AutoHotkey syntax highlighting.
Others / Web
- GoTo - Addon for any text editor that helps you jump to labels, hotkeys, hotstrings and functions in the active file.
- Context sensitive help in any editor - Addon for any text editor that provides context sensitive help by pressing F1.
- CodeQuickTester - by GeekDude - A lightweight dynamic code tester.
(Use in) other programming languages / Web
- ActiveScript - Host VBScript and JScript in-process - Provides an interface to Active Scripting languages like VBScript and JScript, without relying on Microsoft's ScriptControl, which is not available to 64-bit programs.
Classes / Web
- Classes in AHK, Basic tutorial - AutoHotkey classes basic tutorial.
- Classes in AHK, a Dissection (Advanced) - AutoHotkey classes advanced tutorial.
MCode (machine code) / Web
- MCode Tutorial - MCode (machine code) tutorial.
Documentation / Web
Books / Web
Quick-start guides / Web
- Official quick start tutorial - Official quick start tutorial - originally written by tidbit. Forum thread: link.
Websites / Web
- autohotkey.com - Official website of the AutoHotkey scripting language (downloads, forum, documentation).
3. Awesome Shell
For Developers / Directory Navigation
- hub (⭐22k) - hub helps you win at git.
System Utilities / Directory Navigation
- goaccess (⭐16k) - GoAccess is a real-time web log analyzer and interactive viewer that runs in a terminal in *nix systems.
4. Vim Galore
Getting help offline
- options are enclosed in single quotes, e.g.
Vim distributions / Screencasts
5. Awesome Android
- SwipeableCard (⭐830) - Implementation of swipe card like StreetView!!
6. Awesome Rxjava
- RxRelay (⭐2.5k) - RxJava types that are both an Observable and an Action1.
7. Awesome Microservices
- GRPC - A high performance, open source, general RPC framework that puts mobile and HTTP/2 first. Libraries in C, C++, Java, Go, Node.js, Python, Ruby, Objective-C, PHP and C#.
- Cap’n Proto RPC - The Cap’n Proto C++ RPC implementation.
Serialization / Scala
- Cap’n Proto - Insanely fast data interchange format and capability-based RPC system.
Ask these people anything!
- Jon Moss (⭐0) - Rails developer. Average teen. Member of the Ruby on Rails Issues Team.
9. Awesome Tap
- tap-dot (⭐35) - Dotted output.
- tap-spec (⭐280) - Mocha-like spec reporter.
- tap-nyan (⭐144) - Nyan cat.
- tap-difflet (⭐48) - Minimal output with diffing.
- tap-diff (⭐93) - Human-friendly output with diffing.
- tap-simple (⭐6) - Simple output.
- faucet (⭐541) - Human-readable summarizer.
- tap-summary (⭐43) - Summarized output.
- tap-pessimist (⭐15) - Only shows failed tests.
- tap-prettify (⭐34) - Nice readable output with diffing.
- tap-colorize - Colorize the output while preserving machine-readability.
- tap-bail (⭐19) - Bail out when the first test fails.
- tap-json (⭐24) - JSON output.
- tap-xunit (⭐42) - xUnit output.
- tap (⭐2.1k) - TAP test framework for Node.js.
- tape (⭐5.7k) - TAP-producing test harness for Node.js and browsers.
- qunit-tap (⭐72) - TAP output for QUnit.
- jasmine-reporters (⭐397) - TAP output for Jasmine.
- karma-tap-reporter (⭐7) - TAP output for Karma.
Producers / Fish
- Fishtape (⭐314) - TAP producer and test harness for fish.
- tap-parser (⭐116) - TAP parser.
- tap-out (⭐23) - TAP parser.
- yamlish (⭐22) - YAML-block parser.
- tap-dev-tool (⭐29) - Prettify TAP in the browser console.
- tap-merge (⭐13) - Merge multiple TAP streams.
Tools / Python
- tappy (⭐120) - Tools for working with TAP.
Tutorials / Python
- test-anything (⭐166) - Learn to test anything with TAP through an interactive workshop.
Documentation / Python
Community / Python