Awesome List Updates on Mar 04, 2016
10 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Tensorflow
- TensorFlow Examples (⭐42k) - TensorFlow tutorials and code examples for beginners
- TensorFlow White Paper Notes (⭐437) - Annotated notes and summaries of the TensorFlow white paper, along with SVG figures and links to documentation
2. Awesome Nodejs
Packages / Miscellaneous
- adit (⭐53) - SSH tunneling made simple.
3. Awesome Php
Table of Contents / Email
- Mautic (⭐5.5k) - Email marketing automation
4. Awesome Emails
Frameworks / Misc
- Foundation for Emails (⭐7.7k) - Quickly create responsive HTML emails that work on any device & client. Even Outlook.
5. Awesome Elixir
ORM and Datamapping
- eventstore (⭐967) - A CQRS EventStore using Postgres for persistence, written in Elixir.
6. Awesome Polymer
7. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- GoLang Show - Podcast about Go language.
8. Awesome Relay
Libraries & Packages
relay-composite-network-layer- Compose your Relay Network Layer of many different Network Layers each with their own schema.
9. Awesome D
Command Line / XML
- Argon (⭐17) - A processor for command-line arguments, an alternative to Getopt, written in D.
10. Awesome Alfred Workflows
- Encode / Decode (⭐530) - Transform your query strings through base64, html, url, and utf-8 encode/decode.
- Funnel - Funnel selected text or a file through various filters.
- HTML Entity Lookup (⭐35) - Search for entity characters based on how they look or by name.
- Unicode Text Search (⭐187) - Search for Unicode Symbols.
- DOITools (⭐8) - Tools to resolve, open, shorten DOI numbers and even convert them to bibtex.
- Random MAC - Assigns a random MAC address to
en0(e.g. for free wifi).
- Keylue (⭐48) - Key Clue, Menu Bar and Keyboard Maestro Hot Key Search
- TerminalFinder (⭐1.1k) - Alfred workflow to open current Finder window in Terminal/iTerm and vice versa.