Awesome List Updates on May 06, 2016
7 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Micro Npm Packages
Modules / Other
- is-fqdn (⭐22) - Check if a string represent a fully qualified domain name.
2. Awesome Knockout
- Testing (⭐15) - Helpful utilities for TDD + Knockout.js
3. Awesome Pascal
[Delphi]Delphi/C++ Builder serial communications components. It is generally easy to use for basic Serial Communications purposes. // Seems abandoned since 2011
- Delphi Chromium Embedded (⭐292).
[Delphi]Embedding Chromium in Delphi, tested on Delphi 2010, XE, XE2, Delphi 7. // Several Chromium DLLs required
- QDAC3 (SVN: svn://www.qdac.cc/QDAC3).
[Delphi]Stands for quick data access components. Useful units such as QJson (easy to use json unit), QWorker (job delivery) etc. // Description and comments in Chinese, author is not good at English. Haven't tested this library by myself.
- DHibernate (⭐6).
[Delphi]Object Persistent Framework based on Hibernate and NHibernate for Delphi. // Abandoned since 2012
4. Awesome Mqtt
Visualization, Dashboards / Firmwares for ESP based Devices
- mqtt-svg-dash (⭐57) - Subscribe to MQTT, extract JSON from a message and make lights blink on an SVG page.
5. Awesome Pcaptools
- PacketQ (⭐379): A tool that provides a basic SQL-frontend to PCAP-files. Outputs JSON, CSV and XML and includes a build-in webserver with JSON-api and a nice looking AJAX GUI.
6. Awesome Network Analysis
Software / Social, Economic and Political Networks
- Lynks - Web-based tool for simple network analysis and visualization.
- OSoMe - Web-based platform to analyze social media data, including through Twitter-based and co-occurrence networks.
7. Awesome Geojson
- geojson-multiply (⭐2): merge normal geojson features into one multi geometry type feature