Awesome List Updates on Sep 29, 2016
11 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Research
Pomodoro / Enterprise Git Service
- Pomotodo (
Chrome): A mix of todo list and pomodoro timer, with sync across devices and weekly report [Free].
- Productivity Challenge Timer (
Android): Pomodoro timer with great gamification features [Free].
GTD-Task Manager / Enterprise Git Service
- Todoist (
iOS): Todoist invented the karma system which keeps track of the tasks done.
2. Awesome Web Design
- Fontpair: Beautiful Google Font combinations and pairs.
3. Awesome Courses
Courses / Machine Learning
- CS 229r Algorithms for Big Data Harvard University
- Big data is data so large that it does not fit in the main memory of a single machine, and the need to process big data by efficient algorithms arises in Internet search, network traffic monitoring, machine learning, scientific computing, signal processing, and several other areas. This course will cover mathematically rigorous models for developing such algorithms, as well as some provable limitations of algorithms operating in those models.
- Lectures (Youtube)
4. Awesome Ctf
- Xxxswf - A Python script for analyzing Flash files.
- W3af (⭐4k) - Web Application Attack and Audit Framework.
5. Awesome Sass
Articles / Miscellaneous
6. Awesome Sre
7. Awesome Swift
- AudioPlayerSwift (⭐272) - AudioPlayer is a simple class for playing audio (basic and advanced usage) in iOS, OS X and tvOS apps.
8. Awesome Aws
Open Source Repos / S3
- s3tools/s3cmd 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 (⭐4.2k) - CLI for managing S3 and CloudFront.
9. Awesome Crystal
- crystal-mysql (⭐104) - MySQL connector for Crystal
- crystal-sqlite3 (⭐122) - SQLite3 bindings
10. Awesome Bigdata
- Druid (⭐12k) Column oriented distributed data store ideal for powering interactive applications
- Riak-TS Riak TS is the only enterprise-grade NoSQL time series database optimized specifically for IoT and Time Series data.
- Akumuli (⭐806) Akumuli is a numeric time-series database. It can be used to capture, store and process time-series data in real-time. The word "akumuli" can be translated from esperanto as "accumulate".
- Rhombus A time-series object store for Cassandra that handles all the complexity of building wide row indexes.
- Dalmatiner DB (⭐700) Fast distributed metrics database
- Blueflood (⭐595) A distributed system designed to ingest and process time series data
- Timely (⭐367) Timely is a time series database application that provides secure access to time series data based on Accumulo and Grafana.
11. Awesome Malware Analysis
Malware Collection / Malware Corpora
- Ragpicker (⭐82) - Plugin based malware crawler with pre-analysis and reporting functionalities