Awesome List Updates on Oct 28, 2016
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Elm
Podcasts / Individual Podcast episodes
- Full Stack Radio 44 - What the heck is Elm? In this episode, Joel Clermont talks about Elm and functional programming.
Testing Frameworks / Frameworks
- tape (⭐5.7k) - Tap-producing test harness for node and browsers.
3. Awesome Atom
4. Awesome Cpp
- Vc (⭐1.3k) - SIMD Vector Classes for C++. [BSD]
5. Awesome Pascal
[Delphi]Pretty customizable DBgrid for Delphi. TCustomGrid descendant. CheckBox, ComboBox column styles. Also includes TVolgaDBEdit that replaces TDBEdit, TDBComboBox, TDBLookupCombo, TDBLookupTree andTDBDatePicker in one component. TVolgaDBEdit may be DB-aware and non DB-aware. // Seems abandoned since 2013
- CrystalLUA (⭐56).
[Delphi]Lua binding (Delphi6-2007). // LUA DLL required
- lua4delphi (⭐29).
[Delphi]Delphi binding for Lua 5.1 language. // LUA DLL required
- BrainMM (⭐90).
[Delphi]Extremely fast memory manager for Delphi. // Advanced memory allocation functions for faster aligned operations.
6. Scalable Css Reading List
Tools For Building Bots
- Recast.AI - Collaborative Bot Platform for developers: build conversational bots easily.
8. Awesome Okr
- Goal Setting and Task Performance: 1969-1980: Goal setting is most likely to improve task performance when the goals are specific and sufficiently challenging, the subjects have sufficient ability (and ability differences are controlled), feedback is provided to show progress in relation to the goal, rewards such as money are given for goal attainment, the experimenter or manager is supportive, and assigned goals are accepted by the individual.
- OKR report word template by WeekDone: An excel template for setting your OKR.
- OKR Scorecard by Google: An excel template for setting OKRs. It is the same that you can find in the re:Work site at Google
9. Awesome Aws
Open Source Repos / Miscellaneous Repos
- Netflix/ice 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 (⭐2.8k) - Usage and cost monitoring tool.
10. Awesome Json Datasets
11. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- FLOSS Weekly - Interviews with prominent guests from the free software/open source community.
- HTTP 203 - In each show Jake and Paul pick a hot topic in the world of web development and discuss the various aspects of it, meanwhile dropping in lifehacks, lessons and some rather honest truths.
- ThoughtWorks - A community of passionate individuals whose purpose is to revolutionize software design, creation and delivery, while advocating for positive social change.
12. Awesome Clojure
13. Awesome Deep Learning
Researchers / Datasets
- YouTube-8M Dataset - YouTube-8M is a large-scale labeled video dataset that consists of 8 million YouTube video IDs and associated labels from a diverse vocabulary of 4800 visual entities.
- Open Images dataset (⭐4.1k) - Open Images is a dataset of ~9 million URLs to images that have been annotated with labels spanning over 6000 categories.
14. Awesome Cmake
- osg-3rdparty-cmake (⭐154) - CMake scripts for building OpenSceneGraph third party libraries.