Awesome List Updates on Oct 17 - Oct 23, 2016
49 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
- yarn - Fast, reliable, and secure dependency management.
2. Awesome Spark
Resources / Miscellaneous
- Apache Spark User List and Apache Spark Developers List - Mailing lists dedicated to usage questions and development topics respectively.
3. Awesome Sketch
Services / Nice-to-have 👍
- Zeplin – design, prototyping and collaboration
- Marvel - design, prototyping and collaboration
- Avocode – get CSS, export assets, measure and handpick colors.
- Invision Inspect – it gives developers access to measurements, colors, and assets from a designer’s prototype
4. Awesome Audio Visualization
- VR Ondes Martenot (⭐5) - A playable rendition of the Ondes Martenot in Virtual Reality.
5. Awesome Microservices
- Hprose - A very newbility RPC Library, support 25+ languages now.
6. Awesome Speaking
- Speaker Style Bingo: 10 Presentation Anti-Patterns - by Troy Hunt
- Propose, Prepare, Present - Free Ebook by Alistair Croll (O'Reilly)
- Presentation Patterns - by Neal Ford, Matthew McCullough, and Nate Schutta (Addison-Wesley)
- Presentation Zen Design - by Garr Reynolds. How to design your presentation.
- Awesome Community (⭐212) - A collection of awesome communities curated by Peter Kokot
- Speaking.io - Tips for preparing your talk and get ready to deliver it
- awesome-talks (⭐5.7k) - a collection of awesome tech talks
- We Are All Awesome! - a collection of interesting posts about speaking, preparing, motivation, etc
- HelpMeAbstract - Get feedback from veteran speakers before you submit your talk.
7. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- CapyCast - Podcast com o Time de Produto da Resultados Digitais sobre os seus aprendizados em Desenvolvimento e Design.
8. Awesome Bigdata
- DataVec - A vectorization and data preprocessing library for deep learning in Java and Scala. Part of the Deeplearning4j ecosystem.
- Deeplearning4j - Fast, open deep learning for the JVM (Java, Scala, Clojure). A neural network configuration layer powered by a C++ library. Uses Spark and Hadoop to train nets on multiple GPUs and CPUs.
- H2O (⭐6.3k) - statistical, machine learning and math runtime with Hadoop. R and Python.
- Keras (⭐58k) - An intuitive neural net API inspired by Torch that runs atop Theano and Tensorflow.
- Mahout - An Apache-backed machine learning library for Hadoop.
- ND4J - A matrix library for the JVM. Numpy for Java.
- RL4J - Reinforcement learning for Java and Scala. Includes Deep-Q learning and A3C algorithms, and integrates with Open AI's Gym. Runs in the Deeplearning4j ecosystem.
- Sibyl - System for Large Scale Machine Learning at Google.
- TensorFlow (⭐175k) - Library from Google for machine learning using data flow graphs.
- Theano - A Python-focused machine learning library supported by the University of Montreal.
- Torch - A deep learning library with a Lua API, supported by NYU and Facebook.
- Velox (⭐109) - System for serving machine learning predictions.
9. Awesome Talks
- 5 WTFs in 6 LOCs by Dorothy Wingrove [05:11]
10. Awesome Cryptography
Courses / Hash functions
- Cryptography - A practical oriented course in Cryptography by University of Maryland College Park.
11. Awesome Relay
- Learn Relay - Shows you how to make a Pokemon-themed CRUD app, providing a personal, cloud-based GraphQL backend so you can focus on the client-side code.
Web Development / Programming Phoenix LiveView
13. Awesome Ant Design
- Ant Design Mobile - Configurable Mobile UI specification and React-based implementation.
- Ant Design of React - Graceful UI components out of the box, based on React.
- Ant Design SVG Icons - Project to transform regular icon fonts into SVG format, supporting Ant Design icon fonts.
- Antd Tools - Very useful list of tools for Ant Design to create documentation, create new components, build tools and many more.
- Antd Tools Docs - Documentations for Ant Tools.
- iConfig Ant Design (⭐7) - Boilerplate for quickly getting a new project up and running with a few useful transforms.
Related Projects / Themes
- Ant Visualization - Professional data visualization specification that aims to put several years of valuable data pattern group work in the process of exploring data visualization to share with all people who need data visualization theory. AntV consists of few parts, data, design specifications and rules for use of the chart, (Read more (⭐123)).
Vue.js / Themes
- Vue.js Beauty (⭐2.1k) - Beautiful UI components build with Vue.js and Ant Design.
- Vue.js Ant UI (⭐34) - Ant Design UI components built in Vue.js.
- Ant Design Vue (⭐9) - Vue.js version of Ant Design.
Boilerplates / Themes
- React Admin (⭐596) - React Admin UI built on Ant Design (username: admin, password: 123456).
- React Redux (⭐413) - React Redux for CMS/Enterprise class apps (ERP/Admin) built with Ant Design.
- Webbf (⭐390) - Java demo that uses Maven to build the backend with Spring, Spring MVC and Mybatis. React, Reflux, Eebpack, jQuery, React-bootstrap and Ant Design.
- React Redux Intro (⭐33) - Demo app built with Ant Design and can be configured to initialize a Redux dependencies.
- CL React (⭐177) - Based on Ant Design front-end framework structures for enterprise back-office software.
- TODO MVC (⭐10) - Todo list built with React and Ant Design.
14. Awesome Swift
Camera / Barcode
- BarcodeScanner (⭐1.7k) - A simple and beautiful barcode scanner view controller.
15. Awesome Drupal
- Yo Hedley! (⭐99) - Scaffold a headless Drupal backend, Angular app client, and Behat tests.
- RESTful module - Allows Drupal to be operated via RESTful HTTP requests, using best practices for security, performance, and usability.
- Organic groups module - Enable users to create and manage their own 'groups'.
- Message - Enables logging and displaying system events in a number of different use cases.
- csv2sql - Convert CSV to SQL and create a table in your Drupal installation.
- Logs HTTP - Provides JSON event pushing to Logs via the tag/http endpoint.
16. Awesome AutoIt
Tools / OpenOffice
- AutoIt Obfuscator - Obfuscate your AutoIt script source code & algorithms to protect it against reverse engineering analysis, cracking and decompilation.
Websites / OpenOffice
17. Awesome Dataviz
- Cesium (⭐9.4k) - WebGL 3D globes and maps.
iOS tools / Misc
- BEMSimpleLineGraph (⭐2.7k) - Highly customizable and interactive line graphs.
18. Awesome Dropwizard
Open Source / Eclipse
- dropwizard-swagger (⭐176) - Serves Swagger UI static content and loads Swagger endpoints.
- dropwizard-crypto (⭐14) - A Cryptographic Bundle for Dropwizard
- dropwizard-consul (⭐55) - A Consul bundle for Dropwizard
- dropwizard-zipkin (⭐49) - A Zipkin bundle for Dropwizard
- breakerbox (⭐62) - Frontend for Tenacity + Archaius
- tenacity (⭐203) - A Hystrix bundle for Dropwizard
Open Source / Data Stores
- dropwizard-riak (⭐1) - Dropwizard support for Riak
19. Dive Into Machine Learning
Supplement: Learning Pandas well / Some communities to know about!
- Video series from Data School, about Pandas. "Reference guide to 30 common pandas tasks (plus 6 hours of supporting video)."
20. Awesome Okr
- Youtube (⭐1.4k): A case study of OKRs for Youtube.
21. Awesome Vulkan
- vkQuake (⭐1.6k) - Vulkan Quake port based on QuakeSpasm. [GPL]
22. Awesome D3
Utils / Third Party
- d3-scale-cluster (⭐129) - Scale that clusters data into discrete groups
23. Awesome Iot
- HummingBoard - HummingBoard is a family of three Linux- and Android-ready, open source SBCs based on 1GHz Freescale i.MX6 SoCs, with a Pi-like 26-pin I/O connector.
- Odroid - The ODROID means Open + Droid. It is a development platform for the hardware as well as the software.
24. Awesome Wagtail
Apps / Blogging/news
- wagtailnews (⭐67) - A plugin for Wagtail that provides news / blogging functionality.
25. Awesome Elm
Podcasts / Individual Podcast episodes
- The Web Platform Podcast 108 - Elm Revisited.
26. Awesome Research
Add Citations to Your Code / HTML+CSS+JS
- duecredit (⭐230): Allows you to add decorators to Python functions that encode bibliographic details.
27. Engineering Blogs
Companies / B companies
- Backtrace https://backtrace.io/blog/
Companies / F companies
- Faraday http://blog.faraday.io/
Individuals/Group Contributors / J individuals
- Julia Evans https://jvns.ca/
Individuals/Group Contributors / M individuals
- Marek Majkowski https://idea.popcount.org/
- Mary Rose Cook https://maryrosecook.com/blog/
28. Awesome Raspberry Pi
Tutorials / iOS
- Raspberry Pi Game Console - How to Build a Raspberry Pi Retro Game Console for $35.
29. Awesome Chess
- Chess Problems - Collection of chess puzzles.
- Chess strategy - HTML version of chess strategy by Edward Lasker.
- Sicilian Dragon - Attacking plans for black.
- chess.js (⭐2.9k) - chess.js, Structured code for chess authentication.
- Chessnut - Chessnut is a simple chess board model written in Python. It provides functionality of parsing FEN and generating a list of legal moves for each FEN representation.
- lichess.org - One of the most mature platforms for playing chess on the internet. It is open source too. It is equipped with daily puzzles and an TV to spectate other matches.
- chessbase.com - Lucrative, single page application for playing chess.
- chess.com - Learn and play chess with over 5 million other users.
- chesscademy.com - Watch videos, solve puzzles, and play games. All for free. (Works similar to Khan Academy.)
- freechess.org - The 'Free Internet Chess Server' (FICS) is one of the oldest Internet chess servers. There are lots of client applications for almost every device, operation system or webbrowser available.
- chess-board (⭐19) - A web component for displaying chess positions. It takes FEN string as input and renders the board as output.
- Understanding Chess Mastery -Talk on understanding chess mastery by Jennifer Shahade.
- How Chess Can Revolutionize Learning - Talk on how chess can revolutionize learning by Cody Pomeranz.
- Working backward to solve problems - Talk on working backward to solve problems by Maurice Ashley
- Why Chess is Boring - Talk on why chess is boring by Bobby Fischer
30. Awesome Nodejs
Packages / Testing
- Fiddler - Web debugging proxy.
- Keylord Cross-platform GUI client for Redis, LevelDB and Memcached key-value databases.
- pngquant - Apply lossy compression on PNG files with or wi
- Process Hacker - Excellent full blown task manager.
- RazorSQL - A GUI for managing SQLite databases which requires major work.
- SourceTree - A free Git & Mercurial client.
- Sql Wave - A MySQL database manager.
- Inkdrop - The note-taking app for Markdown lovers.
32. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Mail
- MailMergeLib (⭐106) - SMTP mail client library which provides comfortable mail merge capabilities for text, inline images and attachments, as well as good throughput and fault tolerance for sending mail messages.
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Serialization
- ExtendedXmlSerializer (⭐316) - Extended Xml Serializer for .NET.
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Testing
- moq.netcore (⭐5.4k) - Most popular and friendly mocking framework for .NET.
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Tools
- OctoLinker (⭐5.2k) - Navigate through
projects.jsonfiles efficiently with the OctoLinker browser extension for GitHub.
Tutorials / Go
34. Awesome Vue
Resources / Tutorials
35. Computer Science
How to show your progress / Which programming languages should I use?
Main Curriculum: cards with that label represent courses that are listed in our curriculum.
36. Awesome Linux Containers
Security / Links
- RedHat Blog
37. Awesome Projects Boilerplates
- Jekyll Starter Kit (⭐146) Jekyll Progressive Web App generator boilerplate.
38. Free for Dev
- Docker Hub — One free private repository and unlimited public repositories to build and store Docker images
- quay.io — Build and store container images with unlimited free public repositories
39. Awesome Electron
Open Source / Other
- Boostnote (⭐17k) - Markdown note & code snippet app for developers.
40. Awesome Machine Learning
Python / Data Analysis / Data Visualization
- PyDexter (⭐32) - Simple plotting for Python. Wrapper for D3xterjs; easily render charts in-browser.
Python / Misc Scripts / iPython Notebooks / Codebases
- Suiron (⭐704) - Machine Learning for RC Cars.
R / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- TDSP-Utilities (⭐368) - Two data science utilities in R from Microsoft: 1) Interactive Data Exploration, Analysis, and Reporting (IDEAR) ; 2) Automated Modelling and Reporting (AMR).
41. Awesome Neo4j
- neo4j-elixir-driver (⭐28) - Elixir driver for the neo4j bolt protocol
- neo4j-elixir-wrapper (⭐237) - Neo4j driver for Elixir, wrapped around the Bolt protocol. Fork of the Boltex.
REST API / Other
- jetbrains-plugin-graph-database-support (⭐210) - Graph Databases support for Jetbrains family IDE's.
Learn / Other
Certification / Other
- Neo4j Certification - Become a Neo4j-Certified Professional.
Miscellaneous / Other
42. Awesome Ddd
- Domain-Driven Design: Tackling the Complexity at the Heart of Software - The canonical book that coined the term Domain-Driven Design. Also known as the "Blue Book."
- Domain Specific Languages - Tangentially connected to DDD, describes the importance of the Ubiquitous Language and working together with domain experts, along with lots of technical details.
- Introducing Event Storming: An act of Deliberate Collective Learning - The deepest tutorial and explanation about EventStorming, straight from the inventor.
- Domain Language eLearning - Using our video lessons with Eric Evans, author of the original book on Domain-Driven Design (DDD), teach yourself techniques for evolving practical models that improve your software — not just your documents.
- Greg Young's CQRS Class - These videos include the entirety of Greg Young's DDD, CQRS, and Event Sourcing class.
- Nomad PHP - Introduction to Event Sourcing and CQRS.
- Domain-Driven Design Fundamentals - Teaches the fundamentals of Domain-Driven Design (DDD) through a demonstration of customer interactions and a complex demo application, along with advice from Eric Evans.
- Domain-Driven Design in Practice - A descriptive, in-depth walk-through for applying Domain-Driven Design principles in practice.
- Modern Software Architecture: Domain Models, CQRS, and Event Sourcing - This course covers DDD analysis patterns helpful in discovering the top-level architecture of a business domain. Architects and developers will find details of implementation patterns such as Domain Model, CQRS, and Event Sourcing.
- Alberto Brandolini: Event Storming - A YouTube collection of talks given by Alberto Brandolini on Event Storming.
- Greg Young - A YouTube collection of various talks given by Greg Young.
- Stack Overflow - Stack Overflow questions tagged domain-driven-design.
- Nick Chamberlain - Helpful development and design advice for .NET developers.
- DDD Weekly - Weekly curated links related to DDD/CQRS/ES.
- Daniel Whittaker - Want to learn about CQRS and Event Sourcing? This blog is packed with step-by-step articles to give you a head start.
- Cyrille Martraire - Being so immersed in finance while still in love with programming, I’m naturally a big fan of Domain-Driven Design by Eric Evans, along with TDD, BDD and agile/XP practices.
- Jimmy Bogard - I focus on DDD, distributed systems, and any other acronym-centric design/architecture/methodology.
- CodeBetter - CodeBetter.Com exists in order to help foster awareness of better practices, superior tools, proven methodologies and techniques within the software development community.
- Greg Young - Good Enough Software is By Definition Good Enough.
- InfoQ Blog - Domain-Driven Design Content on InfoQ.
- Dan North - Inventor of Behavior-Driven Design. Blogs and talks about Event Storming also.
- Mike Mogosanu - Maintainable code is a business advantage. Creator of Domain Map: The Domain Modeling Tool - Easy And Powerful Domain Driven Design.
- Christian Posta - Principal Middleware Architect @ Red Hat, open-source enthusiast, committer @ Apache, Cloud, Integration, Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift, Fabric8.
- Vladimir Khorikov - Pluralsight author. Blogs about software development principles and best practices.
- TechBeacon - Articles on TechBeacon tagged domain driven design.
- Derek Comartin - Articles under the category Domain Driven Design.
- Alberto Brandolini - Inventor of Event Storming. Asserting that problems cannot be solved with the same mindset that originated them, Alberto switches perspective frequently assuming the architect, mentor, coach, manager or developer point of view.
- Jérémie Chassaing - Various articles about DDD/CQRS. Implemented Greg Young's SimpleCQRS sample in F#.
- Vaughn Vernon - Vaughn Vernon understands the unique demands of software development and the challenges you face as you improve your craft in a fast-paced industry.
- Vladik Khononov - Various DDD-related articles.
- Eventsourcing Publications - Practical event sourcing.
- Jef Claes - Excellent articles and talks on Domain-Driven Design.
- Udi Dahan - From the creator of NServiceBus.
- Chris Patterson - From the creator of the MassTransit distributed application framework.
- Aaron Stannard - From the CTO and co-founder of Petabridge, developers of the Akka.NET Actor Model framework.
- Roger Johansson - Mostly C#, DDD, and Akka.NET.
- Oasis Digital - Content by Oasis Digital tagged under cqrs.
- Adaptech - Adaptech Solutions blog. Our founder, Adam Dymitruk, debated the merits of CQRS with Greg Young before Greg coined the term. Adam and business partner Robert Reppel are among the leading practitioners of event-sourced microservices.
- Lev Gorodinski - Several articles about DDD from 2013, which are still relevant.
- Dino Esposito - Software architect, trainer, book author. Author of Microsoft .NET - Architecting Applications for the Enterprise (2nd Edition).
Sample Projects / .NET (C#/F#)
- Example of Domain-Driven Design in F# - Example of Domain Driven Design for the game of checkers. There are two files: a scratch file with a series of designs, and a final version.
- Microsoft Patterns and Practices: CQRS Journey Sample Code (⭐1.4k) - Sample code from CQRS Journey.
- Simple CQRS in F# (⭐73) - Greg Young's SimpleCQRS in F#.
Sample Projects / JVM languages
- Akka CQRS ES Demo (⭐58) - Demo project to implement the CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns in Scala-Akka.
- DDD Leaven (⭐815) - DDD-CQRS sample v2.0 project that helps you with starting out advanced domain modeling using Spring, JPA and testing.
Libraries and Frameworks / .NET
- MessageRouter - Described in this video: The Beating Heart of CQRS, or Actor-Based Message Routing on the CLR by Paulmichael Blasucci at the New York F# .NET User Group.
- Projac (⭐138) - Projac is a set of projection libraries that allow you to write projections targetting various backing stores.
- Streamstone (⭐386) - Event Store for Azure Table Storage.
Podcasts and Interviews / Ruby
- Deeper into DDD on DotNetRocks with David Real - 11 June 2015.
- Thinking in DDD on DotNetRocks with Julie Lerman and Steve Smith - 19 August 2014.
- Eric Evans on Domain Driven Design on DotNetRocks - 10 May 2007.
- Jimmy Nilsson on Domain Driven Design on DotNetRocks - 29 August 2006.
- Being the Worst - 2012 thru 2016.
- Software Engineering Radio Episode 225: Eric Evans on Domain-Driven Design at 10 Years - 13 May 2015.
- Software Engineering Radio Episode 218: Udi Dahan on CQRS (Command Query Responsibility Segregation) - 30 January 2015.
43. Awesome Sre
- Susan J. Fowler - Various blog posts about SRE, Software Engineering and Microservices.
44. Awesome Json Datasets
More Awesome Lists
- Public APIs (⭐565) (JSON APIs for use in web dev, some of which require authentication)
45. Awesome Android
- MaterialIntroScreen (⭐2.7k) - Material Intro Screen implementation with easily extensible API.
Crash monitoring / Field Validation
- Apteligent - Cross platform crash reporting/analytics solution. Supports NDK log.
More lists of libraries / Custom Dialog
- The Android Arsenal - Large list of android libraries
46. Awesome Ssh
Apps / Tools using the SSH protocol
- scp - Secure remote file copy utility over SSH.
- rsync - Fast incremental transfer utility that supports SSH.
- sftp - File transfer protocol over SSH.
- curl - Command line tool and library to transfer data (support
Apps / Network
- autossh - Automatically respawn SSH session after network interruption.
Apps / Multiplexers
- tmux - Terminal multiplexer.
- ClusterSSH - Controls a number of
xtermwindows via a single graphical console.
Apps / Testing / Honeypots
- sshmitm - SSH monkey-in-the-middle.
Apps / Alternatives to SSH
- telnet - An unencrypted network protocol and an application used to connect to remote computers and issue commands.
- rsh - An unencrypted network protocol and application used to connect to remote computers and issue commands.
Libraries / Alternatives to SSH
- libssh - The SSH library.
- jsch - Pure java, BSD licensed, SSH2 client library.
Resources / Tutorials
Resources / Security
- 01/14/2016 - Integer Overflow
CVE 2016 077[7-8].
- Security/Guidelines/OpenSSH - MozillaWiki -
47. Awesome Dotnet
- Colorful.Console (⭐1.2k) - Colorful console output.
- cmd (⭐348) - C# library to run external programs in a simpler way. Demonstration of "dynamic" features of C#.
- language-ext (⭐5.8k) - This library uses and abuses the features of C# 6+ to provide a functional 'Base class library', that, if you squint, can look like extensions to the language itself. It also includes an 'Erlang like' process system (actors) that can optionally persist messages and state to Redis (note you can use it without Redis for in-app messaging). The process system additionally supports Rx streams of messages and state allowing for a complete system of reactive events and message dispatch.
- LibTessDotNet (⭐283) - .NET port of the famous GLU Tessellator, triangulates polygons
- Rider - A cross-platform C# IDE based on the IntelliJ platform and ReSharper
- Loupe - Centralized .NET logging and monitoring. [Proprietary] [Free Tier]
Machine Learning and Data Science
- FsLab - A collection of data science and machine learning libraries for F# and .NET
- ClosedXML (⭐4k) - ClosedXML makes it easier for developers to create Excel 2007/2010 files
- Websockets.PCL (⭐98) - WebSockets.PCL is a portable class library, profile 259, C# WebSocket implementation.
- Awesome Unity (⭐6.1k) - A categorized community-driven collection of high-quality awesome Unity assets, projects, and resources.
48. Awesome Deep Vision
- SSD [Paper] [Code] (⭐4.6k)
- Wei Liu1, Dragomir Anguelov, Dumitru Erhan, Christian Szegedy, Scott Reed, Cheng-Yang Fu, Alexander C. Berg, SSD: Single Shot MultiBox Detector, arXiv:1512.02325
Image and Language / Question Answering
- SNU + NAVER [Paper]
- Jin-Hwa Kim, Sang-Woo Lee, Dong-Hyun Kwak, Min-Oh Heo, Jeonghee Kim, Jung-Woo Ha, Byoung-Tak Zhang, Multimodal Residual Learning for Visual QA, arXiv:1606:01455
- UC Berkeley + Sony [Paper]
- Akira Fukui, Dong Huk Park, Daylen Yang, Anna Rohrbach, Trevor Darrell, and Marcus Rohrbach, Multimodal Compact Bilinear Pooling for Visual Question Answering and Visual Grounding, arXiv:1606.01847
- Postech [Paper]
- Hyeonwoo Noh and Bohyung Han, Training Recurrent Answering Units with Joint Loss Minimization for VQA, arXiv:1606.03647
- SNU + NAVER [Paper]
- Jin-Hwa Kim, Kyoung Woon On, Jeonghee Kim, Jung-Woo Ha, Byoung-Tak Zhang, Hadamard Product for Low-rank Bilinear Pooling, arXiv:1610.04325.
Image Generation / Question Answering
- Adversarial Networks
- Ian J. Goodfellow, Jean Pouget-Abadie, Mehdi Mirza, Bing Xu, David Warde-Farley, Sherjil Ozair, Aaron Courville, Yoshua Bengio, Generative Adversarial Networks, NIPS, 2014. [Paper]
- Emily Denton, Soumith Chintala, Arthur Szlam, Rob Fergus, Deep Generative Image Models using a ￼Laplacian Pyramid of Adversarial Networks, NIPS, 2015. [Paper]
- Lucas Theis, Aäron van den Oord, Matthias Bethge, "A note on the evaluation of generative models", ICLR 2016. [Paper]
- Zhenwen Dai, Andreas Damianou, Javier Gonzalez, Neil Lawrence, "Variationally Auto-Encoded Deep Gaussian Processes", ICLR 2016. [Paper]
- Elman Mansimov, Emilio Parisotto, Jimmy Ba, Ruslan Salakhutdinov, "Generating Images from Captions with Attention", ICLR 2016, [Paper]
- Jost Tobias Springenberg, "Unsupervised and Semi-supervised Learning with Categorical Generative Adversarial Networks", ICLR 2016, [Paper]
- Harrison Edwards, Amos Storkey, "Censoring Representations with an Adversary", ICLR 2016, [Paper]
- Takeru Miyato, Shin-ichi Maeda, Masanori Koyama, Ken Nakae, Shin Ishii, "Distributional Smoothing with Virtual Adversarial Training", ICLR 2016, [Paper]
- Jun-Yan Zhu, Philipp Krahenbuhl, Eli Shechtman, and Alexei A. Efros, "Generative Visual Manipulation on the Natural Image Manifold", ECCV 2016. [Paper] [Code (⭐3.9k)] [Video]
- Mixing Convolutional and Adversarial Networks
- Alec Radford, Luke Metz, Soumith Chintala, "Unsupervised Representation Learning with Deep Convolutional Generative Adversarial Networks", ICLR 2016. [Paper]
49. Awesome Laravel
Popular Packages / Authentication & Authorization
- Adldap2 Laravel (⭐888) - LDAP authentication and Active Directory management
Conferences / Videos
Community / Meetups