Awesome List Updates on Jan 06, 2017
8 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Typescript
Build Systems / Playground
- Zwitterion (⭐564) - Super simple development server with built-in support for TypeScript files.
2. Awesome Draft Js
Standalone Editors Built on Draft.js
- React-RTE (⭐2.8k) - A full-featured textarea replacement similar to CKEditor or TinyMCE.
- Facebook Notes Clone(ish) (⭐228) - Rich text editor similar to Facebook notes.
- Medium Draft (⭐1.7k) - Medium-like rich text editor with a focus on keyboard shortcuts.
3. Awesome Qt
Software that Uses Qt / New Functionality
- Wolfram Mathematica - Programming language, symbolic calculator, and an engineer's best friend.
4. Nlp with Ruby
Multipurpose Engines / On-line APIs
Related Resources / Constituency Parsing
- Awesome TensorFlow (⭐17k) - Machine Learning with TensorFlow libraries.
5. Awesome Webgl
- Context Loss & Preloading - How to manage WebGL when you run into the dreaded context lost.
- Real-Time Rendering - This is the blog for the book Real-Time Rendering.
- WebGL Insights - This is the blog for the book WebGL Insights.
- GLSL Sandbox - Online live editor for fragment shaders.
- Shader Toy - Most popular live editor for fragment shaders.
- WebGL Spec Sheet - All the detailed information about WebGL.
- WebGL Support Stats - Interactive dashboard showing the support for WebGL features in different browsers and devices.
- WebGL Texture Tester - Attempts to load one of every texture format supported by WebGL, intended to quickly show which formats your browser/device supports.
- Web Tracing Framework - Set of libraries, tools, and visualizers for the tracing and investigation of complex web applications.
Tutorials / Firefox Specific Tools/Debugger
- Get Started Tutorial - Khronos' tutorial how to get up and running with WebGL.
Articles / Firefox Specific Tools/Debugger
- WebGL 2 SIGGRAPH Asia 2015 - Presentation by Zhenyao Mo, Ken Russell of Google during SIGGRAPH Asia 2015.
References / Firefox Specific Tools/Debugger
- WebGL 2 Spec Sheet (Editor Draft) - All the detailed information about WebGL 2.
Math / Particles
- TWGL - Sole purpose is to make using the WebGL API less verbose.
Others / Particles
- Three.js - Aimed to create an easy to use, lightweight, 3D library.
6. Awesome Android Ui
7. Awesome Aws
Open Source Repos / Lambda
- jimpick/lambda-comments 🔥🔥🔥 (⭐623) - Blog commenting system built with Lambda.
8. Awesome Shell
Applications / Directory Navigation
- terjira (⭐819) - Command line power tool for Jira