Awesome List Updates on Feb 05, 2017
8 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Projects Boilerplates
- Beginning Android Resources (⭐28k) Android Guide.
- Universal Music Player (⭐13k) Google sample application that shows how to implement an audio media app that works across multiple form factors and provides a consistent user experience on Android phones, tablets, Auto, Wear and Cast devices.
- Android Architecture Blueprints (⭐42k) Demonstrates a basic Model-View-Presenter architecture and showcases various TODO app implementations.
- iOS Boilerplate (⭐2.8k) Boilerplate by Gimeno.
2. Awesome Ciandcd
- CatLight Build status monitor for Jenkins, TeamCity, Travis CI, Appveyor and TFS
3. Awesome Beacon
Proximity Trends & Outlook
- Wired 4 Reasons Why Apple’s iBeacon Is About to Disrupt Interaction Design
- Wi-Fi Aware™ - Wi-Fi Aware™ is a new Wi-Fi Alliance certification program that extends Wi-Fi’s capabilities with a real-time and energy-efficient discovery mechanism that provides an immediate on-ramp to rich here-and-now experiences.
Vendor-driven Beacon Standardization
- BeaconCtrl (⭐92) Setup and manage large beacon deployments with BeaconCtrl Open Source platform
4. Awesome Wagtail
Apps / Media
- Wagtail Alt Generator (⭐80) - A module for generating image description and tags based on computer vision.
5. Awesome Mqtt
Smart Home Integration Software / Firmwares for ESP based Devices
- Node-RED - A visual tool for wiring the Internet of Things, has native MQTT Support.
6. Awesome Alfred Workflows
- TemporaryMute - Mutes the volume of their computer for a specified duration of time.
7. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Tools
- json2csharp - Generate C# classes from JSON.
8. Awesome Creative Coding
Articles • Tutorials / Shaders • OpenGL • WebGL
- Three glslify example (⭐77) - Example on how to use three.js with glslify.
Interactive / Other
- Bubble Breakdown - Shader breakdown by Perlin.