Awesome List Updates on Mar 01, 2017
15 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Microservices
Java VM / Java
- MSF4J (⭐361) - High throughput & low memory footprint Java microservices framework.
Vocabularies / Scala
- JSON Schema - Vocabulary that allows you to annotate and validate JSON documents.
2. Awesome Elixir
- rummage_ecto (⭐208) - A configurable framework to search, sort and paginate Ecto Queries.
ORM and Datamapping
- mongodb_ecto (⭐347) - MongoDB adapter for Ecto.
3. Awesome Vehicle Security
Miscellaneous / Episodes
- Macchina M2 - Macchina 2.0 is a complete overhaul of our 1.X generation of Macchina. The goals are still the same: Create an easy-to-use, fully-open, and super-compatible automotive interface.
4. Awesome Wagtail
Resources / Articles
5. Awesome Hacking Locations
Belgium 🇧🇪 / Brussels
Coffee, Club Mate All kind of activities and talks
|✔||✔||Rathausstraße 6, 1010 Wien||All time as long as a Key member is present|
6. Awesome Jquery
Images, Maps and Charts / Paid Books
7. Awesome Network Js
- gun (⭐17k) – A realtime, decentralized, offline-first, graph database engine.
- dht-rpc (⭐146) – Make RPC calls over a Kademlia based DHT.
- dns-discovery (⭐189) – Discovery peers in a distributed system using regular dns and multicast dns.
8. Awesome Pyramid
- pyramid_retry (⭐6) - pyramid_retry is an execution policy for Pyramid that wraps requests and can retry them a configurable number of times under certain "retryable" error conditions before indicating a failure to the client.
9. Awesome Sre
10. Awesome Ciandcd
Online Build System
- flow.ci - flow.ci, hosted continuous integration and delivery service for innovators who shape the future.
11. Awesome Hacking
Other useful repositories
Repository: PayloadsAllTheThings (⭐42k)
Description: List of useful payloads and bypass for Web Application Security and Pentest/CTF
12. Awesome Standard
- standard-focus - Focus on one error at a time.
13. Awesome Sdn
14. Computer Science
Congratulations / Which programming languages should I use?
- Look for a job as a developer!
- Check out the readings for classic books you can read that will sharpen your skills and expand your knowledge.
15. Awesome Pcaptools
- DPKT (⭐952): Python packet creation/parsing library.
- Prev: Mar 02, 2017
- Next: Feb 28, 2017