Awesome List Updates on Jun 03, 2017
5 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Osint
- SearchCode - Help find real world examples of functions, API's and libraries across 10+ sources.
Social Media Tools / Reddit
- Imgur - The most popular image hosting website used by redditors.
- Mostly Harmless - Mostly Harmless looks up the page you are currently viewing to see if it has been submitted to reddit.
- Reddit Archive - Historical archives of reddit posts.
- Subreddits - Discover new subreddits.
- Reddit Comment Search - Analyze a reddit users by comment history.
Social Media Tools / VKontakte
- VK Parser - A tool to search for a target audience and potential customers.
Social Media Tools / LinkedIn
- FTL - Browser plugin that finds emails of people's profiles in LinkedIn.
Blog Search / Telegram
- Notey - Blog post search engine.
Username Check / Telegram
- Knowem - Search for a username on over 500 popular social networks.
Phone Number Research / Telegram
- Spy Dialer - Get the voicemail of a cell phone & owner name lookup.
Domain and IP Research / Telegram
- Domain Tools - Whois lookup and domain/ip historical data.
- Exonera Tor - A database of IP addresses that have been part of the Tor network. It answers the question whether there was a Tor relay running on a given IP address on a given date.
- IPVoid - IP address toolset.
Web History and Website Capture / Telegram
- Wayback Machine - Explore the history of a website.
Academic Resources and Grey Literature / Telegram
- JSTOR - Search over 10 million academic journal articles, books, and primary sources.
Other Tools / Telegram
- Barcode Reader - Decode barcodes in C#, VB, Java, C\C++, Delphi, PHP and other languages.
- Intrigue Core (⭐1.3k) - Framework for attack surface discovery.
- OpenRefine - Free & open source power tool for working with messy data and improving it.
- OSINT Framework - Web based framework for OSINT.
- OsintStalker (⭐566) - Python script for Facebook and geolocation OSINT.
- QuickCode - Python and R data analysis environment.
2. Awesome Bigdata
Key-value Data Model
- Badger - a fast, simple, efficient, and persistent key-value store written natively in Go.
3. Awesome Angular
Ionic 2 General Resources / Components
4. Awesome Pixel Art
Tutorials / Basics
Tutorials / Color
Tutorials / Animation
5. Awesome Homematic
- Dissecting HomeMatic AES - BidCos Protocol AES Handshake description.
Smart Home Software supporting Homematic