Awesome List Updates on Jun 25, 2017
8 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
Ask these people anything!
- Gaurav Mehla (⭐5) - Full-stack developer, JS coder, open source contributor.
2. Awesome Leading and Managing
Contents / Quotes That Capture the General Spirit of this List's Contents
3. Awesome Free Software
Software / Communication
4. Awesome Selenium
Tools / Java
- Galen Framework - Automated testing of look and feel for your responsive websites.
5. Awesome Design Principles
Principles within bigger Design Systems
6. Awesome Creative Coding
Visual Programming Languages
- tooll [Win] - Open source tool for creating interactive 3d content and animations.
- Cyos - Online shader editor.
Events / Other
- CODAME ART+TECH - Projects and nonprofit events, to inspire through experience.
Schools • Workshops / Other
- School for Poetic Computation - School in New York that explore the intersections of code, design, hardware and theory.
- Copenhagen Institute of Interaction Design - Hosts a range of educational initiatives, most notably, the Interaction Design Programme and the CIID Summer School.
- Residencies, Fellowships, Summer Schools - Huge list of residencies, fellowships and summer schools around the world (Navigate with the bottom left tabs).
7. Awesome Microservices
Coordination & Governance / Scala
- Conductor (⭐8.4k) - A microservices orchestration engine.
Job Schedulers / Workload Automation / Scala
- Chronos (⭐4.3k) - Fault tolerant job scheduler for Mesos which handles dependencies and ISO8601 based schedules.
- Fenzo (⭐703) - Extensible scheduler for Mesos frameworks.
- JobScheduler - Open Source solution for enterprise-level workload automation. It is used to launch executable files and shell scripts and to run database procedures automatically.
- Rundeck - Job scheduler and runbook automation. Enable self-service access to existing scripts and tools.
- Schedulix - Open source enterprise job scheduling system lays down ground-breaking standards for the professional automation of IT processes in advanced system environments.
Logging / Scala
- Bunyan (⭐7k) - Simple and fast JSON logging library for Node.js services.
- Fluentd - Open source data collector for unified logging layer.
- Graylog - Fully integrated open source log management platform.
- Kibana - Flexible analytics and visualization platform.
- Logstash - Tool for managing events and logs.
- Suro (⭐774) - Distributed data pipeline which enables services for moving, aggregating, routing, storing data.
Monitoring & Debugging / Scala
- Beats - Lightweight shippers for Elasticsearch & Logstash.
- Collectd - The system statistics collection daemon.
- Elastalert (⭐7.9k) - Easy & flexible alerting for Elasticsearch.
- Ganglia - A scalable distributed monitoring system for high-performance computing systems such as clusters and grids.
- Grafana - An open source, feature rich metrics dashboard and graph editor for Graphite, InfluxDB & OpenTSDB.
- Graphite - Scalable realtime graphing.
- Parallec (⭐807) - Fast parallel asynchronous HTTP/SSH/TCP/Ping client Java library.
- Prometheus - An open source service monitoring system and time series database.
- REST Commander (⭐904) - Fast parallel asynchronous HTTP client as a service to monitor and manage HTTP endpoints.
- Riemann - Monitors distributed systems.
- Sensu - Monitoring for today's infrastructure.
- Trace (⭐473) - A visualised stack trace platform designed for microservices.
- Watcher - Alerting for Elasticsearch.
- Zabbix - Open source enterprise-class monitoring solution.
- Zipkin - Distributed tracing system.
Reactivity / Scala
- Reactor.io - A second-generation Reactive library for building non-blocking applications on the JVM based on the Reactive Streams Specification.
- Reactive Kafka (⭐1.4k) - Reactive Streams API for Apache Kafka.
- Simple React (⭐1.3k) - Powerful future streams & asynchronous data structures for Java 8.
Resilience / Scala
- Hystrix (⭐23k) - Latency and fault tolerance library designed to isolate points of access to remote systems, services and 3rd party libraries, stop cascading failure and enable resilience in complex distributed systems where failure is inevitable.
- Pathod - Crafted malice for tormenting HTTP clients and servers.
- Raft Consensus - Consensus algorithm that is designed to be easy to understand. It's equivalent to Paxos in fault-tolerance and performance.
- Resilient HTTP - A smart HTTP client with super powers like fault tolerance, dynamic server discovery, auto balancing and reactive recovery, designed for distributed systems.
Security / Scala
- Dex (⭐7.9k) - Opinionated auth/directory service with pluggable connectors. OpenID Connect provider and third-party OAuth 2.0 delegation.
- JWT - JSON Web Tokens are an open, industry standard RFC 7519 method for representing claims securely between two parties.
- Keycloak (⭐15k) - Full-featured and extensible auth service. OpenID Connect provider and third-party OAuth 2.0 delegation.
- Light OAuth2 (⭐295) - A fast, lightweight and cloud native OAuth 2.0 authorization microservices based on light-java.
- OAuth - Provides specific authorization flows for web applications, desktop applications, mobile phones, and living room devices. Many implementations.
- OpenID Connect - Libraries, products, and tools implementing current OpenID specifications and related specs.
- SCIM - System for Cross-domain Identity Management.
- Vault - Secures, stores, and tightly controls access to tokens, passwords, certificates, API keys, and other secrets in modern computing.
8. Awesome Actionscript3
Development Tools / Asset Creators
- Adobe Animate CC - Premiere vector graphics and animation toolset for vector/spritesheet creation.
- TILED Map Editor - Flexible tile map editor compatible with various AS3 game engines.
Frameworks / Animation
- FlashEff2 - Premiere programmatic animation library with 100+ transitions and text effects.
- FlashEffNano - FlashEff transition library optimized for mobile devices, with 20+ transitions in 750 styles.