Awesome List Updates on Jul 10, 2017
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Eta
Sample Applications / Miscellaneous
- eta-2048 (⭐28) - The 2048 game written in Eta.
2. Awesome H2o
3. Awesome Elixir
- Craft GraphQL APIs in Elixir with Absinthe - Upgrade your web API to GraphQL, leveraging its flexible queries to empower your users, and its declarative structure to simplify your code (2017).
- Learn Functional Programming with Elixir - Don’t board the Elixir train with an imperative mindset! To get the most out of functional languages, you need to think functionally (2017).
- LearnPhoenix.tv - Learn how to build fast, dependable web apps with Phoenix.
4. Awesome Leading and Managing
Contents / Quotes That Capture the General Spirit of this List's Contents
5. Awesome Preact
Contents / Testing Utils
- Preact Render Spy (⭐178) - Render Preact components with access to the produced virtual dom for testing.
6. Awesome Swift
- ScrollableGraphView (⭐5.3k) - Adaptive scrollable graph view for iOS to visualise simple discrete datasets.
UI / Barcode
- StepProgressView (⭐359) - Step-by-step progress view with labels and shapes. A good replacement for UIActivityIndicatorView and UIProgressView.
Validation / Barcode
- SwiftValidator (⭐1.4k) - A rule-based validation library.
7. Awesome Vue
Resources / Tutorials
- Web development with Vue.js 2 (Video) by Olga Filipova, Packt. (June 2017)
8. Awesome Design Principles
Principles within bigger Design Systems
9. Awesome Ddd
- Advanced Topics in Event Sourcing / CQRS / DDD (⭐106) - Advanced Topics in Event Sourcing / CQRS / DDD list compiled and maintaned by @sebastianharko.
10. Awesome Opensource Apps
Name: Fun Retro (⭐911)
Description: Fun Retro is a distributed retrospective app that is easy and simple to use.
11. Awesome Transit
GTFS Data Collection and Maintenance Tools / Ruby
- GTFS.html - An entirely browser-based tool to view GTFS feeds. Use it to view routes, stops, timetables, etc.
Other / API