Awesome List Updates on Jul 19, 2017
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Microservices
- Restbed (⭐1.7k) - Brings asynchronous RESTful functionality to C++11 applications.
2. Awesome Pentest
Network Tools / Intentionally Vulnerable Systems as Docker Containers
- SPARTA - Graphical interface offering scriptable, configurable access to existing network infrastructure scanning and enumeration tools.
3. Awesome Polymer
- Polymer Webpack Loader (⭐192). Polymer webpack loader.
4. Awesome Security
Network / Security Information & Event Management
- Prelude - Prelude is a Universal "Security Information & Event Management" (SIEM) system. Prelude collects, normalizes, sorts, aggregates, correlates and reports all security-related events independently of the product brand or license giving rise to such events; Prelude is "agentless".
Threat Intelligence / Forensics
- Emerging Threats - Open Source - Emerging Threats began 10 years ago as an open source community for collecting Suricata and SNORT® rules, firewall rules, and other IDS rulesets. The open source community still plays an active role in Internet security, with more than 200,000 active users downloading the ruleset daily. The ETOpen Ruleset is open to any user or organization, as long as you follow some basic guidelines. Our ETOpen Ruleset is available for download any time.
- Tor Bulk Exit List - CollecTor, your friendly data-collecting service in the Tor network. CollecTor fetches data from various nodes and services in the public Tor network and makes it available to the world. If you're doing research on the Tor network, or if you're developing an application that uses Tor network data, this is your place to start. TOR Node List / DNS Blacklists / Tor Node List
Web / Web Application Firewall
- ironbee (⭐287) - IronBee is an open source project to build a universal web application security sensor. IronBee as a framework for developing a system for securing web applications - a framework for building a web application firewall (WAF).
Big Data / Development
- Apache Metron (incubating) (⭐835) - Metron integrates a variety of open source big data technologies in order to offer a centralized tool for security monitoring and analysis.
- Apache Spot (incubating) (⭐336) - Apache Spot is open source software for leveraging insights from flow and packet analysis.
5. Awesome Swift
- MessageKit (⭐5.4k) - A community-driven replacement for JSQMessagesViewController.
UI / Barcode
- DeckTransition (⭐2.2k) - A library to recreate the iOS 10 Apple Music now playing transition.
QA Tools / Runner
- prettier (⭐44k) - Prettier is an opinionated code formatter.
7. Awesome D3
Server side / Third Party
- d3-node (⭐662) - Static chart and map generation
8. Awesome Keycloak
9. Awesome Vehicle Security
- Car Hacking 101 - Bugcrowd LevelUp 2017 by Alan Mond
Applications / Episodes
- Mazda AIO Tweaks - All-in-one installer/uninstaller for many available Mazda MZD Infotainment System tweaks.
- mazda_getInfo (⭐143) - A PoC that the USB port is an attack surface for a Mazda car's infotainment system and how Mazda hacks are made (known bug in the CMU).
10. Awesome Sass
Articles / Miscellaneous
11. Awesome Webgl
2D / Firefox Specific Tools/Debugger
- Phaser - Open source HTML5 2D game framework for Canvas and WebGL, supports mobile web browsers.
12. Awesome Lockpicking
Contests, conferences, and events
- LockCon - Annual, invitation-only international conference about locks for members of respected locksport organizations.
- 3D Printed Lock Picks - Print lock picks made of plastic materials that, while weak, will survive at least several uses. (Find more digital models.)
- Lockpicking Forensics - Website "dedicated to the science and study of forensic locksmithing."
13. Awesome Aws
Open Source Repos / DynamoDB
- dynamodb-transactions 🔥🔥 (⭐348) - Performs atomic writes and isolated reads across multiple items and tables.
14. Awesome Vue
Resources / Tutorials