Awesome List Updates on Sep 19, 2017
5 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Cryptography
Python / Git
- Privy (⭐238) - An easy, fast lib to correctly password-protect your data.
2. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Application Frameworks
- RService.io (⭐52) - ASP.Net Core RESTful microservice framework that focusing on speed and ease of use.
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Security
- OwaspHeaders (⭐251) - .NET Core middleware for injecting the Owasp recommended HTTP Headers for increased security.
3. Awesome Crypto Papers
Specific topics / Hashing
Specific topics / Secret key cryptography
- FIPS 197 - AES FIPS document.
- New Features of Latin Dances: Analysis of Salsa, ChaCha, and Rumba - Analysis of Salsa20 family of ciphers, by Jean-Philippe Aumasson et al.
- ChaCha20-Poly1305 Cipher Suites for Transport Layer Security (TLS) - IETF Draft of ciphersuite family, by Adam Langley et al.
Specific topics / Public key cryptography: General and DLP
- On the Security of Public Key Protocols - Dolev-Yao model is a formal model, used to prove properties of interactive cryptographic protocols.
Specific topics / Public key cryptography: Elliptic-curve crypto
- Explain me like I'm 5: How digital signatures actually work - EdDSA explained with ease and elegance.
Lectures and educational courses / Post-quantum cryptography
- Understanding cryptography: A textbook for Students and Practitioners - Textbook, great lectures and problems to solve.
- Crypto101 - Crypto 101 is an introductory course on cryptography, freely available for programmers of all ages and skill levels.
4. Awesome Ocaml
- Core (⭐1k) – Jane Street Capital's full-fledged standard library overlay. A portable subset of Core is also available: Core_kernel (⭐214).
- Minicli (⭐28) – Minimalist library for command line parsing.
- lablqml (⭐156) – QML Qt5 bindings for OCaml.
- labltk — Interface to the Tcl/Tk GUI framework. In the standard distribution for ocaml <= 4.01.
- TSDL – Tsdl is an OCaml module providing thin bindings to the cross-platform SDL library.
- Notty (⭐315) - Notty is a declarative terminal library for OCaml, structured around a notion of composable images.
Security and Cryptography
- cryptokit (⭐88) – The Cryptokit library for OCaml provides a variety of cryptographic primitives that can be used to implement cryptographic protocols in security-sensitive applications.
5. Awesome Remote Job
- remote-jobs (⭐25k) - A list of semi to fully remote-friendly companies in tech