Awesome List Updates on Dec 11 - Dec 17, 2017
37 awesome lists updated this week.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
Storage / Runner
- lawnchair.js (⭐2.1k) - Simple client-side JSON storage.
Color / Runner
- Vibrant.js (⭐4.6k) - Extract prominent colors from an image.
Scale Length / Active Pickups Electronics
- 572 mm (22.5") or shorter - 3/4 & some travel guitars
- 596,9 mm (23.50") - Fender Jazzmaster/Jaguar guitars
- 629 mm (24.75") - many Gibson guitars
- 635 mm (25") - many PRS guitars
- 648 mm (25.5") - many Fender guitars
- 650 mm (25.5) - typical classical guitars
- 686 mm (27") or longer - Baritone guitars
3. Awesome Talks
- Bitcoin: Where the Laws of Mathematics Prevail by Andreas Antonopoulos [23:47]
4. Awesome Jvm
- Deeplearning4j - Open-Source, Distributed, Deep Learning Library for the JVM.
- H2O - Fast statistical, machine learning & math runtime.
- Smile (⭐5.6k) - Statistical Machine Intelligence & Learning Engine.
5. Awesome Productivity
Tools and Apps / Task Management
- Pomolectron (⭐568) - A pomodoro app for your menubar/tray.
6. Awesome Audio Visualization
- Andantino Listen some notes and try to find same notes on the keyboard.
- ShowCQTBar - Audio spectrum visualization with musical scale.
7. Awesome Creative Coding
Articles • Tutorials / Shaders • OpenGL • WebGL
- Particles in a Simplex Noise Flow Field - Perlin noise flow field tutorial.
8. Awesome Cl
Web frameworks / Clack plugins
- ningle (⭐243) - A super-micro web framework. LLGPL.
- jingle (⭐34) - based on ningle, adds bells and whistles, such as middlewares.
- includes an OpenAPI and Swagger UI demo.
- jingle (⭐34) - based on ningle, adds bells and whistles, such as middlewares.
Other / Third-party APIs
9. Awesome Unity
- Nodulus (⭐346) - A complete puzzle game with a clever twist. Play it online.
10. Awesome Serverless
- FaaS Forward - Learning & living on the FaaS-Lane.
Frameworks / Vue
12. Awesome Purescript
- purescript-eff (⭐38) - The Eff monad, for handling native side effects.
13. Awesome Ddd
- Explore DDD videos - Recordings of the talks given at the Explore DDD conference.
- wolkenkit Slack - A Slack team on DDD, event-sourcing, CQRS and wolkenkit.
14. Awesome Php
Table of Contents / HTTP
- HTTPlug - An HTTP client abstraction without binding to a specific implementation.
Table of Contents / Code Analysis
Table of Contents / Code Quality
- PHP CodeSniffer (⭐9.8k) - A library that detects PHP, CSS and JS coding standard violations.
- PHP CS Fixer (⭐11k) - A coding standards fixer library.
- PHPCheckstyle (⭐156) - A tool to help adhere to certain coding conventions.
- PHPCPD (⭐2.2k) - A library that detects copied and pasted code.
Table of Contents / Static Analysis
- Exakat (⭐368) - A static analysis engine for PHP.
- Mondrian (⭐391) - A code analysis tool using Graph Theory.
- phan (⭐5.3k) - A static analyzer based on PHP 7+ and the php-ast extension.
- PhpDependencyAnalysis (⭐545) - A tool to create customisable dependency graphs.
- PHP Metrics (⭐2.3k) - A static metric library.
- PHP Migration (⭐194) - A static analyzer for PHP version migration.
- PHPStan (⭐11k) - A PHP Static Analysis Tool.
Table of Contents / Database
- Atlas.Orm (⭐428) - A data mapper implementation for your persistence model in PHP.
- Aura.SqlQuery (⭐421) - Independent query builders for MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, and Microsoft SQL Server.
Configuration / Text Editors and IDEs
- VS Code - An open source code editor.
15. Machine Learning with Ruby
Machine Learning Libraries / Neural networks
- rann (⭐3) - Flexible Ruby ANN implementation with backprop (through-time, for recurrent nets), gradient checking, adagrad, and parallel batch execution.
Related Resources / Gradient boosting
16. Awesome Npm
- pnpm (⭐20k) - Fast, disk space efficient package manager.
Backends / Every awesome web app needs an awesome backend.
- Auth0 - Authentication, done for you.
- Hasura - Platform to build and deploy app backends fast.
Testing / Before you launch, these are good tools to make sure your site is ready for stardom.
- Postman - A tool to make HTTP requests, generate mock servers and make API documentation.
18. Awesome Interview Questions
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / iOS
19. Awesome Chatops
Frameworks and libraries / Slack
- Yetibot (⭐330) (Clojure)
20. Awesome Ocaml
- ocaml-containers (⭐418) – A lightweight, modular standard library extension, string library and interfaces to various libraries (bigarrays, unix, etc...). BSD license.
21. Awesome Nextjs
- NextJS in Firebase with Bootstrap (⭐26) - Hosting NextJS app with Bootstrap in Firebase with Cloud Functions.
- Next Express Bootstrap Boilerplate (⭐112) - Boilerplate for a full stack app built using Next, Express, react-bootstrap, SCSS and SSR with eslint.
- Snape (⭐786) - A torrent client to search, stream and download torrents.
- Alexander Kachkaev’s website – personal homepage built with Next.js, GraphQL, Docker and Kubernetes. Uses apollo client, react-intl, styled-components and recompose. Docker images are automatically built by GitLab CI.
22. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / API
- NetCoreStack.Proxy (⭐40) - The type-safe, distributed REST library for .NET Standard 2.0 (NetCoreStack Flying Proxy)
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Misc
- FluentValidation (⭐7.7k) - Small validation library for .NET that uses a fluent interface and lambda expressions for building validation rules.
- Guard (⭐655) - A high-performance, extensible argument validation library.
- Valit (⭐315) - A dead simple validation for .NET Core. No more if-statements all around your code. Write nice and clean fluent validators instead!
23. Awesome Product Design
Writing / Storyboard
- Taskade - Collaborative editor and outliner.
24. Awesome Postgres
Contents / Monitoring
- pgwatch2 (⭐1.3k) - Flexible and easy to get started PostgreSQL metrics monitor focusing on Grafana dashboards.
25. Awesome Swift
- LeetCode-Swift (⭐4.5k) - Solutions to LeetCode interview questions.
26. Awesome Laravel
Videos / Third-party Service Integration
27. Awesome Web Design
- Taskade: Collaborative task lists and outlines for teams.
28. Awesome Alfred Workflows
- Source Tree (⭐98) - List, search, and open Source Tree repositories.
29. Awesome Dotnet
- BlogEngine.NET (⭐907) - Simple but full featured ASP.NET blog
- Valit (⭐314) - Valit is dead simple, fluent validation for .NET Core.
30. Awesome Ctf
- Masscan (⭐20k) - Mass IP port scanner, TCP port scanner.
- Nmap - An open source utility for network discovery and security auditing.
- Zmap - An open-source network scanner.
31. Awesome Choo
Contents / CLI Templates
- simonwjackson/atomic-choo - An opinionated project seed to get started developing with electron, webpack and choo.
32. Awesome Regression Testing
Tools and frameworks
- reg-suit (⭐945) - Visual regression testing suite which compares images, stores snapshots, and notifies the difference to your GitHub repo.
33. Vertx Awesome
- Irked (⭐30) - Annotations-based configuration for Vert.x 3 Web and controller framework.
34. Awesome Robotics
- Festo Robotics Festo is known for making moving robots that move like animals such as the sea gull like SmartBird, jellyfish, butterflies and kangaroos.
35. Awesome Vue
Resources / Books
- Vue.js 2 Web Development Projects by Guillaume Chau, Packt. (November 2017)
Components & Libraries / UI Components
- vue-modal-dialogs (⭐293) - ✨ Promisify your own dialogs!
36. Awesome Hadoop
SQL on Hadoop
- Apache Impala - Apache Impala is an open source massively parallel processing (MPP) SQL query engine for data stored in a computer cluster running Apache Hadoop. Impala has been described as the open-source equivalent of Google F1, which inspired its development in 2012.
- Apache Kudu - Kudu provides a combination of fast inserts/updates and efficient columnar scans to enable multiple real-time analytic workloads across a single storage layer, complementing HDFS and Apache HBase.
Libraries and Tools
- snakebite - A pure python HDFS client
- Apache Parquet - Apache Parquet is a columnar storage format available to any project in the Hadoop ecosystem, regardless of the choice of data processing framework, data model or programming language.
- Apache Superset (incubating) - Apache Superset (incubating) is a modern, enterprise-ready business intelligence web application
Realtime Data Processing
- Apache Pulsar (incubating) - Apache Pulsar (incubating) is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on commodity hardware. It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics, guaranteed at-least-once delivery of messages, automatic cursor management for subscribers, and cross-datacenter replication.
Distributed Computing and Programming
- Apache Livy (incubating) - Apache Livy (incubating) is web service that exposes a REST interface for managing long running Apache Spark contexts in your cluster. With Livy, new applications can be built on top of Apache Spark that require fine grained interaction with many Spark contexts.
- Apache Solr - Apache Solr is an open source search platform built upon a Java library called Lucene.
Machine learning and Big Data analytics
- BigDL - BigDL is a distributed deep learning library for Apache Spark; with BigDL, users can write their deep learning applications as standard Spark programs, which can directly run on top of existing Spark or Hadoop clusters.
Hadoop and Big Data Events
37. Awesome Aws
SDKs and Samples / IoT SDK
Open Source Repos / Lambda
- amazon-elasticsearch-lambda-samples 🔥🔥 (⭐393) - Data ingestion for Elasticsearch from S3 and Kinesis.