Awesome List Updates on Jan 11, 2018
8 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Automation
- Headphones (⭐3.2k) - Automated music downloader for NZB and Torrent, written in Python. It supports SABnzbd, NZBget, Transmission, µTorrent, Deluge and Blackhole.
- Sonarr - Automatic TV Shows downloader and manager for Usenet and BitTorrent. It can grab, sort and rename new episodes and automatically upgrade the quality of files already downloaded when a better quality format becomes available. (Source Code (⭐8.6k))
Software / Blogging Platforms
- Antville - Free, open source project aimed at the development of a high performance, feature rich weblog hosting software. (Source Code (⭐59))
Software / Communication - Custom Communication Systems
- TextBelt (⭐2.6k)
⚠- Outgoing SMS API that uses carrier-specific gateways to deliver your text messages for free, and without ads.
Software / Communication - Email - Mailing Lists and Newsletters
- Mautic - Mautic is marketing automation software (email, social and more). (Source Code (⭐5.8k))
- Schleuder - GPG-enabled mailing list manager with resending-capabilities. (Source Code)
- Sympa - Mailing list manager.
Software / Communication - IRC
- Weechat - Fast, light and extensible chat client.
Software / Communication - Social Networks and Forums
Software / Communication - XMPP - Web Clients
- JSXC - Real-time XMPP web chat application with video calls, file transfer and encrypted communication. There are also versions for Nextcloud/Owncloud and SOGo. (Source Code (⭐684))
Software / Content Management Systems (CMS)
- REDAXO - Simple, flexible and useful content management system (documentation only available in German). (Source Code (⭐305))
Software / Feed Readers
- Temboz (⭐65) - Two-column feed reader emphasizing filtering capabilities to manage information overload.
Software / File Transfer - Peer-to-peer Filesharing
Software / File Transfer - Single-click & Drag-n-drop Upload
Software / Miscellaneous
- DomainMOD - Application to manage your domains and other internet assets in a central location. DomainMOD includes a Data Warehouse framework that allows you to import your WHM/cPanel web server data so that you can view, export, and report on your data. (Demo, Source Code (⭐380))
- google-webfonts-helper (⭐11k)
⚠- Hassle-Free Way to Self-Host Google Fonts. Get eot, ttf, svg, woff and woff2 files + CSS snippets. (Demo)
Software / Money, Budgeting & Management
Software / Note-taking & Editors
Software / Office Suites
- Infinoted (⭐550) - Server for Gobby (⭐550), a multi-platform collaborative text editor. (Source Code (⭐550))
Software / Pastebins
- Sup3rS3cretMes5age (⭐418) - Very simple (to deploy and to use) secret message service using Hashicorp Vault as a secrets storage.
Software / Proxy
- PHP-Proxy - Web proxy script built specifically to be fast, easy to modify and to support video sites such as YouTube. (Demo, Source Code (⭐758))
Software / Software Development - Project Management
- Gitea - Community managed fork of Gogs, lightweight code hosting solution. (Demo, Source Code (⭐37k))
Software / Ticketing
- Zammad - Easy to use but powerful open-source support and ticketing system. (Source Code (⭐3.4k))
Software / Wikis
- Dokuwiki - Easy to use, lightweight, standards-compliant wiki engine with a simple syntax allowing reading the data outside the wiki. All data is stored in plain text files, therefore no database is required. (Source Code (⭐3.7k))
- Gitit (⭐2.1k) - Wiki program that stores pages and uploaded files in a git repository, which can then be modified using the VCS command line tools or the wiki's web interface.
- Gollum (⭐13k) - Simple, Git-powered wiki with a sweet API and local frontend.
2. Awesome Testing
Software / Make your life easier
- Xmind - The best (free) Mindmapping tool for documenting your tests.
3. Awesome Vscode
Other extensions / Smarty Template Support
- phpfmt - phpfmt for Visual Studio Code
4. Awesome Gbdev
ASM / Music drivers and trackers
- assemblydigest (⭐72) - Exploring Game Boy programming techniques:
5. Awesome Swift
- ImagineEngine (⭐1.8k) - Blazing fasst 2D gaming engine.
6. Awesome Lumen
Packages and Middleware
- Lumen Passport (⭐651) - Making Laravel Passport work with Lumen.
7. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Application Templates
- kendo-ui-core (⭐2.5k) - An HTML5, jQuery-based widget library for building modern web apps. http://www.telerik.com/kendo-ui.
- Cold Turkey - The only blocker for distracting websites that actually works. (even doesn't let you uninstall it when blocking is active).