Awesome List Updates on Apr 19, 2018
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Recursion Schemes
2. Awesome Aws
Open Source Repos / Miscellaneous Repos
- devops-israel/aws-inventory 🔥🔥 (⭐386) - Display all your AWS resources on a single web page.
3. Awesome Ocaml
§2.1. AGPLv3 and ODbL
- The data (aggregated and curated decibans of knowledge resources for Julia language) in this repository (
Julia.jl) is released under the Open Database License (ODbL-v1.0). The Open Database License (ODbL) grants anyone the freedom to share, create and adapt the data or database with proper credit attribution as specified in the license and offer any new work under the same terms, and release a public copy if using the new work for commercial purposes.
- The software used in
Julia.jlis released under the AGPLv3 License, and above, as detailed in the LICENSE-AGPLv3.md (⭐1.3k) file.
- ALL copies and forks of this work must retain the Copyright, respective Licence files for program code (AGPLv3) and data (ODbL) along with this permission notice in all copies or substantial portions of the new work.
5. Awesome Network Analysis
Books / Dissemination
- Network Literacy: Essential Concepts and Core ideas, by the NetSciEd team (c. 2016) - Available in several languages (paper).
Books / Method-specific
Journals / Topic-specific
- NETCOM. Networks and Communication Studies, in English and in French (Revues.org).
Selected Papers / Social, Economic and Political Networks
- Aux sources des grands réseaux d’interactions. Retour sur quelques propriétés déterminantes des réseaux sociaux issus de corpus documentaires, by Pascal Cristofoli, in French - Reviews the current state of relational sociology and network analysis in light of the large-scale and online data (Réseaux, 2008).
Varia / Network Science
- Editing a Normal Science Journal in Social Science - Reflections on the Social Networks journal by its founding editor.
Varia / Two-Mode Networks
6. Awesome R
Reference Cards / Book/monograph Lists and Reviews
7. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Conference Management
- pretalx - Web-based event management, including running a Call for Papers, reviewing submissions, and scheduling talks. Exports and imports for various related tools. (Source Code (⭐536))
8. Awesome Groovy
- Dru - Data Reconstruction Utility loads data from external sources JSON, YML for easy testing GORM, DynamoDB or just plain POJOs.
- Gru - Groovy HTTP Testing Framework for running integration and semi-ingetration tests for any HTTP backend with native unit test support for Grails and Spring MVC.
File Format DSL
- spreadsheet-builder - Spreadsheet builder provides convenient way how to create MS Excel OfficeOpenXML Documents (XSLX)
9. Awesome Git Addons
Initialize issue repository
$ git issue init Initialized empty Issues repository in /home/dds/src/gi/.issues $ git issue new -s 'New issue entered from the command line' Added issue e6a95c9
Create a new issue (opens editor window)
$ git issue new Added issue 7dfa5b7
List open issues
$ git issue list 7dfa5b7 An issue entered from the editor e6a95c9 New issue entered from the command line
Add an issue comment (opens editor window)
$ git issue comment e6a95c9 Added comment 8c0d5b3
Add tag to an issue
$ git issue tag e6a9 urgent Added tag urgent
Add two more tags
$ git issue tag e6a9 gui crash Added tag gui Added tag crash
Remove a tag
$ git issue tag -r e6a9 urgent Removed tag urgent
$ git issue assign e6a9 [email protected] Assigned to [email protected]
Add issue watcher
$ git issue watcher e6a9 [email protected] Added watcher [email protected]
List issues tagged as gui
$ git issue list gui e6a95c9 New issue entered from the command line
Push issues repository to a server
$ git issue git remote add origin [email protected]:dspinellis/gi-example.git $ git issue git push -u origin master Counting objects: 60, done. Compressing objects: 100% (50/50), done. Writing objects: 100% (60/60), 5.35 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done. Total 60 (delta 8), reused 0 (delta 0) To [email protected]:dspinellis/gi-example.git * [new branch] master -> master Branch master set up to track remote branch master from origin.
Clone issues repository from server
$ git issue clone [email protected]:dspinellis/gi-example.git my-issues Cloning into '.issues'... remote: Counting objects: 60, done. remote: Compressing objects: 100% (42/42), done. remote: Total 60 (delta 8), reused 60 (delta 8), pack-reused 0 Receiving objects: 100% (60/60), 5.35 KiB | 0 bytes/s, done. Resolving deltas: 100% (8/8), done. Checking connectivity... done. Cloned [email protected]:dspinellis/gi-example.git into my-issues
Create new issue
$ git issue new -s 'Issue added on another host' Added issue abc9adc
Push changes to server
$ git issue push Counting objects: 7, done. Compressing objects: 100% (6/6), done. Writing objects: 100% (7/7), 767 bytes | 0 bytes/s, done. Total 7 (delta 0), reused 0 (delta 0) To [email protected]:dspinellis/gi-example.git d6be890..740f9a0 master -> master
Show issue added on the other host
$ git issue show 7dfa5b7 issue 7dfa5b7f4591ecaa8323716f229b84ad40f5275b Author: Diomidis Spinellis <[email protected]> Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 01:03:24 +0200 Tags: open An issue entered from the editor Here is a longer description.
Show issue and comments
$ git issue show -c e6a95c9 issue e6a95c91b31ded8fc229a41cc4bd7d281ce6e0f1 Author: Diomidis Spinellis <[email protected]> Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 01:03:20 +0200 Tags: open urgent gui crash Watchers: [email protected] Assigned-to: [email protected] New issue entered from the command line comment 8c0d5b3d77bf93b937cb11038b129f927d49e34a Author: Diomidis Spinellis <[email protected]> Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 01:03:57 +0200 First comment regarding the issue.
Pull in remote changes (on the original host)
$ git issue pull remote: Counting objects: 7, done. remote: Compressing objects: 100% (6/6), done. remote: Total 7 (delta 0), reused 7 (delta 0), pack-reused 0 Unpacking objects: 100% (7/7), done. From github.com:dspinellis/gi-example d6be890..740f9a0 master -> origin/master Updating d6be890..740f9a0 Fast-forward issues/ab/c9adc61025a3cb73b0c67470b65cefc133a8d0/description | 1 + issues/ab/c9adc61025a3cb73b0c67470b65cefc133a8d0/tags | 1 + 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+) create mode 100644 issues/ab/c9adc61025a3cb73b0c67470b65cefc133a8d0/description create mode 100644 issues/ab/c9adc61025a3cb73b0c67470b65cefc133a8d0/tags
List open issues
$ git issue list 7dfa5b7 An issue entered from the editor abc9adc Issue added on another host e6a95c9 New issue entered from the command line
$ git issue [Tab] assign clone comment git init log pull show watcher attach close edit help list new push tag