Awesome List Updates on Apr 25, 2018
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Malware Analysis
Online Scanners and Sandboxes / Other Resources
- any.run - Online interactive sandbox.
2. Awesome Ledger
- ledger-autosync (⭐231) - Program to sync Ledger files with bank.
3. Awesome Clojure
4. Awesome Wagtail
Resources / Getting started
- Getting Started With Wagtail - Working extensively with Wagtail and the surrounding community, we have discovered a range of common pitfalls developers run into when beginning to deliver with Wagtail.
Resources / Articles
5. Awesome Transit
- Mapnificent - Shows areas you can reach with public transport in a given time. Open-source on GitHub (⭐342), live at https://www.mapnificent.net/.
6. Awesome Cpp
- VLFeat (⭐1.5k) - The VLFeat open source library implements popular computer vision algorithms specialising in image understanding and local featurexs extraction and matching. [BSD-2-Clause] website
7. Awesome Talks
- A Lecture on Creativity by John Cleese [36:59]
8. Engineering Blogs
Companies / S companies
- Shazam https://blog.shazam.com/
9. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Build Automation
- CatLight - Status notifier for developers that monitors builds and tasks in the project. Built using .Net Core and Electron.
- GitInfo (⭐383) - Git and SemVer Info from MSBuild, C# and VB.
- GitVersioning (⭐1k) - Stamp your assemblies and NuGet packages with a version from a single, simple version.txt file and include git commit IDs for non-official builds.
- Image2Docker (⭐299) - PowerShell module which ports existing Windows application workloads to Docker.
- Nuke (⭐1.7k) - Cross-platform build automation system.
- Opserver (⭐4.2k) - Stack Exchange's Monitoring System.
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / CMS
- Wyam (⭐124) - Modular static content and static site generator.
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Security
- SecurityHeaders (⭐467) - Small package to allow adding security headers to ASP.NET Core websites.
- Prev: Apr 26, 2018
- Next: Apr 24, 2018