Awesome List Updates on May 03, 2018
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Cheminformatics
Applications / Visualization
- PyMOL - Python-enhanced molecular graphics tool.
- Jmol - Browser-based HTML5 viewer and stand-alone Java viewer for chemical structures in 3D.
- VMD - Molecular visualization program for displaying, animating, and analyzing large biomolecular systems using 3-D graphics and built-in scripting.
Applications / Command Line Tools
- Open Babel - Chemical toolbox designed to speak the many languages of chemical data.
Applications / Docking
- AutoDock Vina - Molecular docking and virtual screening.
- smina - Customized AutoDock Vina to better support scoring function development and high-performance energy minimization.
Libraries / General Purpose
- RDKit - Collection of cheminformatics and machine-learning software written in C++ and Python.
- Indigo (⭐218) - Universal molecular toolkit that can be used for molecular fingerprinting, substructure search, and molecular visualization written in C++ package, with Java, C#, and Python wrappers.
- ChemmineR - Cheminformatics package for analyzing drug-like small molecule data in R.
Libraries / Format Checking
Libraries / Visualization
Libraries / Molecular Descriptors
- mol2vec (⭐202) - Vector representations of molecular substructures.
Libraries / Web APIs
- webchem (⭐136) - Chemical Information from the Web.
Libraries / Molecular Dynamics
- Gromacs - Molecular dynamics package mainly designed for simulations of proteins, lipids and nucleic acids.
- OpenMM - High performance toolkit for molecular simulation including extensive language bindings for Python, C, C++, and even Fortran.
- MDTraj (⭐418) - Analysis of molecular dynamics trajectories.
Resources / Courses
- Learncheminformatics.com - "Cheminformatics: Navigating the world of chemical data" courese at Indiana University.
Resources / Blogs
- ChEMBL blog - ChEMBL on GitHub.
- SteinBlog - Blog of Christoph Steinbeck, who is the head of cheminformatics and metabolism at the EMBL-EBI.
2. Awesome Pixel Art
Tutorials / Animation
3. Awesome Ffmpeg
- gif-extract-frames (⭐20) - Extracts frames from GIFs including inter-frame coalescing.
4. Awesome Unity
- GoKit (⭐574) - An open source, lightweight tween library aimed at making tweening objects dead simple.
5. Awesome Nodejs
Packages / Functional programming
- Kefir.js (⭐1.8k) - Reactive library with focus on high performance and low memory usage.
Packages / Command-line utilities
- oclif (⭐8.6k) - CLI framework complete with parser, automatic documentation, testing, and plugins.
Packages / Hardware
- gps (⭐238) - NMEA parser for handling GPS receivers.
Packages / Web frameworks
- Nest (⭐60k) - Angular-inspired framework for building efficient and scalable server-side apps.
Packages / Text
- i18next (⭐7k) - Internationalization framework.
Packages / Math
- multimath (⭐66) - Core to create fast image math in WebAssembly and JS.
Packages / Parsing
- fast-xml-parser (⭐2.1k) - Validate and parse XML.
Packages / Network
- netcat (⭐394) - Netcat port in pure JS.
Packages / Authorization
- CASL (⭐5.2k) - Isomorphic authorization for UI and API.
Packages / Job queues
- bee-queue (⭐3.4k) - High-performance Redis-backed job queue.
Packages / Serialization
- snappy (⭐479) - Native bindings for Google's Snappy compression library.
- compactr (⭐99) - Implementation of the Compactr protocol.
Packages / Miscellaneous
- env-dot-prop (⭐33) - Get, set, or delete nested properties of process.env using a dot path.
Resources / Books
6. Awesome No Login Web Apps
Document Editors / Markdown
- StackEdit.io - Rich in-browser markdown editor that works offline.
Utilities (uncategorized) / Others
- Daily Todo - Simple todo list maker.
7. Awesome Salesforce
Table of Contents / Packages and Libraries supporting salesforce
- R.apex (⭐80) - Functional library for Apex. This library, inspired by Ramda.js, offers a bunch of utility functions to manipulate Apex collections, as well as extensive support for functional programming.
8. Awesome Swift
- merchantkit (⭐1.1k) - A modern In-App Purchases management framework for iOS.
9. Awesome Diversity
- Q-Space - Queer and feminist maker space located in Beijing, China, providing a learning space and community actions for change.