Awesome List Updates on May 28, 2018
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Cheminformatics
Resources / Books
- Computational Approaches in Cheminformatics and Bioinformatics - Include insights from public (NIH), academic, and industrial sources at the same time.
2. Awesome Css Learning
Layout / Grid
- GridBugs (⭐1.2k) - Community-curated list of Grid interop issues and workarounds for them.
3. Awesome Microservices
Node.js / Scala
- ClaudiaJS - Easy to deploy Node.js projects to AWS Lambda and API Gateway.
4. Awesome Machine Learning
Scala / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- doddle-model (⭐140) - An in-memory machine learning library built on top of Breeze. It provides immutable objects and exposes its functionality through a scikit-learn-like API.
5. Awesome Free Software
Software / Operating Systems
- Debian - One of the earliest UNIX-like operating systems with a commitment to keeping nonfree software out of its system. (DFSG)
- LineageOS - Android distribution for phones and tablets and successor of CyanogenMod. (Multiple licenses)
6. Awesome Embedded Rust
Books, blogs and training materials / Community Chat Rooms
- Cortex-M Quickstart by @japaric – a template and introduction to embedded Rust, suitable for developers familiar to embedded development but new to embedded Rust.
7. Awesome Db Tools
- pgcenter (⭐1.4k) - Top-like admin tool for PostgreSQL.
8. Awesome Laravel
Codebases for Reference / Videos
- Snipe-IT (⭐6.9k) - IT asset/license management system
9. Awesome Asyncio
- Test limits of Python aiohttp - Making 1 million requests with python-aiohttp.
10. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Application Frameworks
- fission (⭐7.3k) - Fast Serverless Functions for Kubernetes.
- Halibut (⭐209) - A secure communication stack for .NET using JSON-RPC over SSL.
11. Awesome Framer
- FramerMapboxJS (⭐45) - Another module to integrate Mapbox maps on your Framer prototypes.
12. Awesome Vapor
- S3 (⭐85) – Library for accessing the Amazon S3 service (and compatible) with support for most commonly used operations.
- Submissions (⭐15) – Conveniences for creating forms and validating (form) submissions.