Awesome List Updates on Feb 14, 2019
17 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Haskell
Best Practices / Video Tutorials
2. Awesome Opensource Apps
Name: PriceTrack (⭐100)
Description: API / Website for E-commerce price tracking. Built with Firebase functions and Firebase Hosting.
3. Awesome Flutter
Animation / Redux / ELM / Dependency Injection
4. Awesome Pascal
- RecastNavigation (⭐19).
[Delphi]Navigation mesh construction toolset for games. Recast is accompanied with Detour, path-finding and spatial reasoning toolkit. You can use any navigation mesh with Detour, but of course the data generated with Recast fits perfectly. This is a port of the original RecastNavigation written in C++.
- Asphyre aka Platform eXtended Library (PXL).
[FPC]Cross-platform framework for developing 2D/3D video games, interactive and scientific applications. It aids the developer with mathematics, hardware control, resource management, displaying real-time graphics and text, handle user input and network communication capabilities.
- CrystalPathFinding (⭐39).
[FPC]Simple and effective library with an open source intended for the searching of the shortest paths by algorithms A*/WA* for maps based on tiles with 4 (simple), 8 (diagonal/diagonalex) or 6 (hexagonal) neighbors.
- TileEngine. (GitHub (⭐37))
[FPC]OOP Pascal Wrapper and bindings for Tilengine 2D retro graphics engine. Tilengine is a cross-platform 2D graphics engine for creating classic/retro games with tilemaps, sprites and palettes. Its scanline-based rendering algorithm makes raster effects a core feature, a technique used by many games running on real 2D graphics chips.
- SDL2 (GitHub (⭐108)).
[FPC]Pascal SDL 2 Headers. Simple DirectMedia Layer is a cross-platform development library designed to provide low level access to audio, keyboard, mouse, joystick, and graphics hardware via OpenGL and Direct3D.
- pasvulkan (⭐168).
[FPC]Vulkan header generator, OOP-style API wrapper, framework and prospective Vulkan-based game engine for Object Pascal.
[FPC]Cross-platform numerical analysis and data processing library. It supports several operating systems (Windows and POSIX, including Linux). ALGLIB features include: Data analysis (classification/regression, statistics); Optimization and nonlinear solvers; Interpolation and linear/nonlinear least-squares fitting; Linear algebra (direct algorithms, EVD/SVD), direct and iterative linear solvers; Fast Fourier Transform and many other algorithms. // Free edition is Delphi wrapper around generic C core licensed for Personal and Academic Use.
5. Awesome Ipfs
- 2read - Convert article in current tab to readable form and upload it to writable node(s). Source (⭐128)
6. Awesome Asyncio
- Databases (⭐3.2k) - Async database access for SQLAlchemy core, with support for PostgreSQL, MySQL, and SQLite.
7. Awesome Malware Analysis
Domain Analysis / Other Resources
- SecurityTrails - Historical and current WHOIS, historical and current DNS records, similar domains, certificate information and other domain and IP related API and tools.
8. Awesome Sysadmin
Software / Monitoring
- NetXMS - Open Source network and infrastructure monitoring and management. (Source Code (⭐147))
9. Awesome Dataviz
- ApexCharts - Modern & Interactive SVG Charts.
- TOAST UI Chart (⭐5.2k) - Complete library with support for legacy browsers.
10. Awesome Jupyter
- ArcGIS - Library for working with maps and geospatial data, powered by web GIS.
11. Awesome Cpp
- Clara (⭐648) - A simple to use, composable, command line parser for C++ 11 and beyond. [Boost]
- memory (⭐1.3k) - STL compatible C++ memory allocator library. [ZLib]
12. Awesome Swift
- CameraKit-iOS (⭐637) - Massively increase camera performance and ease of use in your next project.
13. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Misc
- FluentDocker (⭐1k) - Commands, Services and Fluent API for docker, docker-compose & docker-machine, for win/mac/linux and native docker.
14. Awesome Vue
Resources / Examples
- vue-todo-list (⭐14) ToDo List sample app based on Vue + Vuex + Vuetify + Vee-Validate
Projects Using Vue.js / Open Source
- Vue Org Chart (⭐297) - Manage and publish your interactive organization chart (orgchart), free and no webserver required.
15. Awesome Neuroscience
Resources / Miscellaneous
- McCulloch & Pitts Neural Net Simulator - Simulator for a historical computational model based on neurons.
16. Awesome Selfhosted
Software / Software Development - Project Management
- ProjeQtOr - A complete, mature, multi-user project management system with extensive functionality for all phases of a project. (Demo, Source Code)
17. Awesome Qa
Publications / Subtypes of QA
- "Learning to Skim Text", Adams Wei Yu, Hongrae Lee, Quoc V. Le, 2017. : Show only what you want in Text
- "Deep Joint Entity Disambiguation with Local Neural Attention", Octavian-Eugen Ganea and Thomas Hofmann, 2017.
- "BI-DIRECTIONAL ATTENTION FLOW FOR MACHINE COMPREHENSION", Minjoon Seo, Aniruddha Kembhavi, Ali Farhadi, Hananneh Hajishirzi, ICLR, 2017.
- "Capturing Semantic Similarity for Entity Linking with Convolutional Neural Networks", Matthew Francis-Landau, Greg Durrett and Dan Klei, NAACL-HLT 2016.
- "Entity Linking with a Knowledge Base: Issues, Techniques, and Solutions", Wei Shen, Jianyong Wang, Jiawei Han, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering(TKDE), 2014.
- "Introduction to “This is Watson", IBM Journal of Research and Development, D. A. Ferrucci, 2012.
- "A survey on question answering technology from an information retrieval perspective", Information Sciences, 2011.
- "Question Answering in Restricted Domains: An Overview", Diego Mollá and José Luis Vicedo, Computational Linguistics, 2007
- "Natural language question answering: the view from here", L Hirschman, R Gaizauskas, natural language engineering, 2001.
- Entity Disambiguation / Entity Linking
Datasets / Subtypes of QA
- A publicly available set of question and sentence pairs for open-domain question answering.