Awesome List Updates on Feb 18, 2019
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Eosio
Libraries and Frameworks / Testing
2. Awesome Rest
Mocking / Symfony2
- RequestBin - Inspect and debug webhook requests sent by your clients or third-party APIs.
Ask these people anything!
- Fabio Spampinato (⭐3) - Self-taught full-stack developer passionate about open source and empowering people.
4. Public Apis
Documents & Productivity
Description: Automated time tracking leaderboards for programmers
Description: Energy production photovoltaic (PV) energy systems
Sports & Fitness
Description: Official JSON API providing real-time league, team and player statistics about the CFL
5. Awesome Mac
Social Networking / System Related Tools
- Flume - A beautiful Instagram experience for your Mac. The free version is good enough if you only want to do the browsing instead of posting.
6. Awesome Haxe Gamedev
Articles / Video
7. Awesome Aws
Open Source Repos / CloudFormation
- envato/stack_master 🔥🔥 (⭐283) - A CLI tool to manage CloudFormation stacks.
8. Awesome Ocaml
Algorithms and Data Structures
- Decompress (⭐112) - A pure OCaml implementation of Zlib.
- Ke (⭐48) - Fast implementation of queue (FIFO) in OCaml.
- Duff (⭐22) - Implementation of Rabin's fingerprint and delta compression by P. MacDonald in OCaml (same as libXdiff
9. Awesome Electron
Open Source / Other
- Notable (⭐22k) - Markdown-based note-taking.
Articles / Other
- Using Google Analytics to gather usage statistics in Electron - How to collect anonymous user statistics.
10. Awesome Swift
- SwiftyInsta (⭐222) - Private and Tokenless Instagram RESTful API.
11. Awesome Deno
Modules / Utils
- deno-using (⭐11) - An python-style with statements for deno.
12. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Misc
- impromptu-interface (⭐639) - Static interface to dynamic implementation (duck casting). Uses the DLR combined with Reflect.Emit.
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / Tools
- scoop (⭐19k) - A command-line installer for Windows.