Awesome List Updates on Mar 10, 2019
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Network Analysis
Conferences / Topic-specific
- ASONAM - IEEE/ACM International Conference on Advances in Social Networks Analysis and Mining.
- PolNet - Annual Political Networks Workshops and Conference - Organized by the APSA Organized Section on Political Networks (PolNet).
Courses / Topic-specific
- Complex Networks, by Peter Sheridan Dodds (University of Vermont, 2016; Twitter: @networksvox).
Professional Groups / Research Groups (Other)
- Historical Network Research (HNR) - Platform for scholars interested in network analysis for historical research.
- ANR-Lab - International Laboratory for Applied Network Research - Russian group based at the National Research University in Moscow.
- ORIO - Observatoire des Réseaux Intra- et Inter-Organisationnels - A research program on networks and regulation.
- ‘Réseaux et Régulation’ Conference Cycle - Seminar based at Sciences Po in Paris, France.
- RES-HIST : Réseaux et histoire, in French - Blog posts from a research group on historical networks.
Software / Social, Economic and Political Networks
- Network Analysis with Cytoscape Tutorial - Illustrated through an archaeological and geographical case study (2013).
- Gephi - Cross-platform, free and open source tool for network visualization.
- Mathematica - Cross-platform program with graph theory and network analysis functionalities.
- IGraph/M (⭐79) - Interface to use the
igraphlibrary from within Mathematica, using standard Mathematica
- IGraph/M (⭐79) - Interface to use the
- NodeXL - Free, open-source template to explore network graphs with Microsoft Excel.
- The NodeXL Series - Series of blog posts on using NodeXL (2013).
- Pajek - Windows program for large network analysis, free for noncommercial use.
- Uberlink - Software suite for online (hyperlink) network analysis, by the VOSON research project.
- VennMaker: An Actor-Centered Interactive Network Mapping Tool - Cross-platform Java program for ego network analysis.
- VennMaker for Historians: Sources, Social Networks and Software (also available in Spanish; 2011).
- d3-force: Force-directed graph layout (⭐1.6k) using velocity Verlet integration.
- d3-vector: Define connections between nodes as directional vectors (⭐4), consisting of angles and magnitudes.
Software / Julia
- BayesNets.jl (⭐215) - Package to work with Bayesian networks.
- EvolvingGraphs (⭐50) - Package to create, manipulate and study time-dependent networks.
- Graphs.jl (⭐206) - Package to manipulate graph objects in Julia.
- JuliaGraphs - Suite of Julia packages for network analysis.
- GraphVisualize.jl (⭐5) - Graph visualization built on top of GLVisualize.jl (⭐247).
- LightGraphs.jl (⭐675) - Graph library with a focus on performance and simplicity.
- LightGraphsExtras.jl (⭐22) - Community detection and other functionalities for the LightGraphs.jl package.
- NetworkLayout.jl (⭐84) - Layout algorithms for graphs and trees.
- Networks.jl (⭐3) - Additional graph functions for the LightGraphs.jl package.
- GraphCentrality.jl (⭐4) - Adds network measures to the Graphs.jl package.
- NetworkViz.jl (⭐29) - Package to visualize graphs produced with LightGraphs.jl, using ThreeJS.jl (⭐53).
- Video presentation of the package by its author at JuliaCon 2016.
Software / R
- igraph - A collection of network analysis tools.
- qgraph - Tools to model and visualize psychometric networks; also aimed at weighted graphical models).
- tidygraph - ‘Tidy’ approach to building graph structures. See also:
Software / Syntaxes
- PGF/TikZ - Tandem of vector graphics languages that can be used to draw graphs in the LaTeX typesetting environment.
Ask these people anything!
- Manu Sunny - Back-end .NET/Java developer.
3. Awesome Broadcasting
Multimedia content processing
- FFmbc (⭐180) - FFmpeg customized for broadcast and professional usage.
Guitar Bodies / Other Rare Bridge Variants
- Wrap-Around (bridge-tailpiece combo - the strings are installed through the front side and wrapped around)
Hardware Parts Checklist / Pickup Routing
- Pickguard or pickup mounting rings
- Control plate (only for for standard tele)
- String ferrules (String-thru Top or Bottom - if you use "string through body" instead of bridge)
- Strap holders
5. Awesome Cpp
6. Awesome Sysadmin
Software / Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment
- CapsuleCD - CD script for automating package/library releases (npm, cookbooks, gems, pip, jars, etc). (Source Code (⭐97))
- drone - Drone is a Continuous Delivery platform built on Docker, written in Go. (Source Code (⭐27k))
- Factor - Programmatically define and run workflows to connect configuration management, source code management, build, continuous integration, continuous deployment and communication tools. (Source Code (⭐81))
- GolangCI - Open Source automated code review service for Go integrated with GitHub pull requests. (Source Code (⭐57))
- Laminar - Fast, lightweight, simple and flexible Continuous Integration. (Source Code (⭐255))
- PHP Censor (⭐661) - Open source self-hosted continuous integration server for PHP projects.
- PHPCI - Free and open source continuous integration specifically designed for PHP. (Source Code (⭐2.4k))
- Strider - Open Source Continuous Deployment / Continuous Integration platform. (Source Code (⭐4.6k))
7. Awesome Creative Coding
- P5LIVE - p5.js live-coding environment.
8. Awesome Cli Apps
Development / Npm
- npm-name-cli (⭐272) - Check whether a package name is available on npm.
- npm-user-cli (⭐28) - Get user info of a npm user.
- npm-home (⭐183) - Open the npm page of the package in the current directory.
- pkg-dir-cli (⭐21) - Find the root directory of a npm package.
- npm-check-updates (⭐8.2k) - Find newer versions of package dependencies than what your package.json allows.
Utilities / Theming and Customization
- wallpaper-cli (⭐162) - Get or set the desktop wallpaper.
- themer (⭐5.1k) - Generate personalized themes for your editor, terminal, wallpaper, Slack, and more.
Files and Directories / Files
- transmission-cli - Torrent client for your command line.
9. Awesome Mobile Web Development
Articles and Documentation
- Cache-Control for Civilians - How to setup Cache-Control to achieve the best reponse time.
10. Awesome Datascience
Telegram Channels / Book Deals (Affiliated) 🛍
- Open Data Science – First Telegram Data Science channel. Covering all technical and popular staff about anything related to Data Science: AI, Big Data, Machine Learning, Statistics, general Math and the applications of former.
- Machinelearning – Daily ML news.
Events/Meetups / Design
Monthly salon night in over 200 cities for designers identifying as female with occasional crossover coding events.
Events/Meetups / Go-lang
Events/Meetups / UX
Hexagon aims to build a supportive community that fosters diversity, support, empowerment, and mentorship for women. The first Hexagon UX event was held at Google HQ in October 2013, where attendees created “story cards” that represented themselves or their journey into UX.
Ladies that UX is a monthly meetup that creates a welcoming, transparent community of women who work in UX, who positively promote and teach each other.
12. Awesome Algorithms Education
Courses / Introductory
- Algorithms - Khan Academy.
- Fundamentals of Algorithms - Geeks for Geeks.
Courses / Intermediate
- Algorithms and Data Structures - Class Central.
- Algorithms - edX(IITBombay).
- Intro to Algorithms - Udacity.
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms, 2015 - MIT OCW.
- Introduction to Algorithms, 2011 - MIT OCW.
- Classes and Teaching by Erik Demaine - MIT(Lecture notes).
- Efficient Algorithms and Intractable Problems, 2001 - UC Berkeley(Lecture notes).
- Data Structures, 2014 - UC Berkeley(Lecture notes).
- Algorithms, Etc., 2015 - Illinois University(Lecture notes).
- Algorithms, Part I - Coursera(Princeton University).
- Algorithms, Part II - Coursera(Princeton University).
Courses / Advanced
- Data Structures and Algorithms - Paid Content. / Harvard University.
- Algorithms Specialization - Paid Content. / Coursera(Stanford University).
Competitive programming / Advanced
Visualizations / Advanced
- The Sound of Sorting - C ++ Programming Language.
- GeneaQuilts - Java Programming Language.
Books / Advanced
Articles / Advanced
Miscellaneous / Advanced
- Rosetta Code - The idea is to present solutions to the same task in as many different languages as possible, to demonstrate how languages are similar and different, and to aid a person with a grounding in one approach to a problem in learning another.
- Code.org - Anybody can learn.
- HUST Online Judge System (⭐59) - Online Judge is a web application.
13. Awesome Flutter
State management / Standard
- MobX (⭐2.2k) - Supercharge the state-management in your apps with Transparent Functional Reactive Programming (TFRP). Port of MobX from the Js/React land.
State management / Redux / ELM / Dependency Injection
- Fish (⭐7.3k) - Alibaba Redux implementation
14. Awesome Aws
SDKs and Samples / Unity SDK