Awesome List Updates on Apr 01, 2019
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Quantified Self
Applications and Platforms / Habits
- Taskade - Modern task lists that syncs across all your devices. (Web, iOS, Android, Chrome, Mac and PC).
Applications and Platforms / Time
- Hourly - Minimalistic time tracker with smart functions and nice design (iOS).
2. Awesome Okr
3. Awesome Newsletters
PHP / Svelte
- Bootsity Newsletter. A free one-in-two-weeks newsletter curating great articles, videos and news.
4. Awesome Algorithms
- Stoimen's web log - Some algorithms nicely explained.
5. Awesome Software Architecture
Documentation / Scalability and Resilience
- Architectural Decision Records - Version and document architectural decisions the same way you do with code.
Workshop formats / Scalability and Resilience
- Event Storming - Format for exploring domain driven-design.
- MoSCoW Prioritization - Fast and dead-simple way of prioritizing requirements.
- Story mapping - Visualize your requirements by creating story maps.
- Impact mapping - A strategic planning technique used for building products and delivering projects.
- Business Model Canvas - Business plans made simple and visual.
- Business Model Generation, by Osterwalder & Pigneur - Easily visualize your value proposition, costs and revenue streams 📙.
Modeling / Scalability and Resilience
- The C4 Model - Describe software using Context, Containers, Components and Code.
- Wikipedia: Data modeling - Great, short, introduction to data modeling.
Tools / Scalability and Resilience
- Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect - Object-oriented modelling suite. Only available natively for Windows.
- Visual Paradigm - Similar to Enterprise Architect. Available for multiple platforms.
- Lucidchart - Paid cloud-based diagram editor. Available on all common platforms.
- Draw.io - Free and simple diagram editor. Comparable to Visio and its likes. Available on all common platforms.
- Structurizr - Modelling tool based on the C4 Model (see above).
- PlantUML - Like markdown for diagrams, PlantUML renders an english-like grammer into diagrams.
- PlantUML for Atlassian - Adds support for PlantUML-based diagrams in the atlassian suite.
Frameworks / Agile
- Scrum - Framework for developing and maintaining complex products.
- SAFe - Scalable agile framework.
Frameworks / Lean software development
- Wikipedia: Lean Software Development - Translation of lean manufacturing for the software development domain.
- Rolling rocks downhill, by Clarke Ching - Business novel about agile and lean software development 📙.
Frameworks / Extreme programming
- Extreme Programming - The most specific of the popular agile processes, focusing on engineering and development practices.
Frameworks / DevOps
- Wikipedia: DevOps - Combining software development and operations practices to shorten time to market while maintaining high quality.
6. Awesome Flutter
UI / Bottom bars
UI / Sliders
7. Awesome Mqtt
- Moquette (⭐2k) - Java MQTT lightweight broker.
- mqtt-malaria (⭐260) - scalability and load testing utilities for MQTT environments.
Smart Home Integration Software / Firmwares for ESP based Devices
- Homegear has build in MQTT support.
8. Awesome React Native
- rn-verifcode (⭐23) - React-Native component to input confirmation code for both Android and IOS
9. Public Apis
Description: Forward and reverse geocoding using open data
Ask these people anything!
- Even Stensberg - OSS contributor and developer.
11. Awesome Dotnet Core
Frameworks, Libraries and Tools / SDKs
- firebase-admin-dotnet (⭐333) - Firebase Admin .NET SDK
12. Awesome Security
Network / Monitoring / Logging
- opensnitch (⭐9.1k) - OpenSnitch is a GNU/Linux port of the Little Snitch application firewall