Awesome List Updates on May 31, 2019
18 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Mysql
- Test database (⭐3.2k) - A sample MySQL database with an integrated test suite, used to test applications and servers
2. Awesome D3
Miscellaneous / Third Party
- d3-force-sampled (⭐45) - Super fast, linear-time force-directed graph layouts by Random Vertex Sampling
3. Awesome Linguistics
4. Awesome React
React Tools / React Testing
- react-testing-library (⭐17k) - Simple and complete React DOM testing utilities
- react-hooks-testing-library (⭐4.8k) - React hooks testing utilities that encourage good testing practices
React Native Awesome Components / Charts
- Expo - The Expo platform for making cross-platform mobile apps
- react-navigation - Routing and navigation for your React Native apps
5. Awesome Prometheus
Blog posts and opinions
- Horizontal Pod Autoscaling in Kubernetes with Prometheus - Horizontal Pod Autoscaling in Kubernetes with Prometheus by Louise.
6. Awesome Security
Other Awesome Lists / Other Security Awesome Lists
- Awesome Shodan Search Queries (⭐3.5k) - A collection of interesting, funny, and depressing search queries to plug into Shodan.io.
7. Awesome Sre
8. Awesome Agriculture
IoT, Hardware / Shapefiles
- Open Agriculture Foundation - Open Source ecosystem of technologies that enable and promote transparency, networked experimentation, education, and hyper-local production.
9. Awesome Swift Playgrounds
- Image Filtering (⭐77) - A Swift playgroundbook about Image Filtering. 🍁🌟
- Neural Network (⭐57) - A Swift PlaygroundBook about Neural Networks. 🍁
10. Awesome Opensource Documents
Subjects / Devops
- Command Line Text Processing (⭐10k) (Site, cc-nc-sa) - From finding text to search and replace, from sorting to beautifying text and more
Programming Languages / Ruby
Programming Languages / Perl
Programming Languages / Python
- A Whirlwind Tour of Python (⭐3.2k) (Site, cc0) - fast-paced introduction to essential components of the Python language for researchers and developers who are already familiar with programming in another language
Tools / Editor
11. Awesome Cpp
- robin-hood-hashing (⭐1.3k) - Fast & memory efficient hashtable based on robin hood hashing for C++14. [MIT]
- robin-map (⭐872) - Fast hash map and hash set using robin hood hashing. [MIT]
- GLM (⭐7.1k) - Header-only C++ math library that matches and inter-operates with OpenGL's GLSL math. [MIT] website
12. Awesome Angular
Decorators / Components
- segal-decorators (⭐45) Bunch of useful decorators for the web!
Pipes / Components
- ngx-pipes (⭐1.5k) Bunch of useful pipes for Angular and beyond!
13. Awesome Quantified Self
Applications and Platforms / Wealth
- Actual - Personal home budget software.
14. Awesome Dart
- Dart for beginner - Dart Chinese tutorial for beginner.
15. Awesome Swift
UI / Barcode
- BadgeHub (⭐773) - Make any UIView a full fledged animated notification center. It is a way to quickly add a notification badge icon to a UIView.
- LoadingShimmer (⭐1.4k) - An easy way to add a shimmering effect to any view with just one line of code. It is useful as an unobtrusive loading indicator.
16. Awesome Scientific Computing
Basic linear algebra
- BLIS (⭐1.4k) - High-performance BLAS-like dense linear algebra libraries. (C, BSD, GitHub)
17. Awesome Deno
Resources in Other Languages / Chinese
18. Awesome React Components
Component Collections / Material Design
Inspect / Lazy Load
- fluxguard - PROD change monitoring that highlights all DOM + design changes.