Awesome List Updates on Aug 24, 2019
8 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Git Hooks
Git Hook Scripts / commit-msg
- enforce-insert-issue-number (⭐806) - Make sure user did not delete the ISSUE-[#] string that was generated by prepare-commit-msg/insert-issue-number.hook.
Git Hook Scripts / post-checkout
- delete-pyc-files (⭐806) - Delete all .pyc files every time a new branch is checked out.
- new-branch-alert (⭐806) - Display a message when a new branch is checked out for the first time.
Git Hook Scripts / post-update
- update-server-info (⭐806) - Prepare a packed repository for use over dumb transports (e.g. http).
Git Hook Scripts / pre-commit
- format-code (⭐806) - Run command to format code and re-add any files modified after formatting.
- search-term (⭐806) - Fail commit if a specific term is found in the code.
- spell-check-md-files (⭐806) - Check files with .md extension for spelling errors.
- verify-name-and-email (⭐806) - Fail commit if user.name or user.email is incorrect.
Git Hook Scripts / prepare-commit-msg
- include-git-diff-name-status (⭐806) - Include the output of "git diff --name-status -r" into the message, just before the "git status" output.
- insert-issue-number (⭐806) - Insert issue number to beginning of the commit message.
Git Hook Scripts / pre-push
- prevent-bad-push (⭐806) - Prevent push of commits where the log message starts with "WIP" (work in progress).
Git Hook Scripts / pre-rebase
- prevent-rebase (⭐806) - Prevent topic branches that are already merged to 'next' branch from getting rebased, because allowing it would result in rebasing already published history.
Git Hook Scripts / query-watchman
- fsmonitor-watchman (⭐806) - Output to stdout all files that have been modified since a given time.
Git Hook Scripts / update
- update (⭐806) - Block unannotated tags from entering.
2. Awesome Homematic
3. Awesome Web Security
Fuzzing / Sub Domain Enumeration
Leaking / Server-Side Request Forgery
Twitter Users / Server-Side Request Forgery
- @shhnjk - Web and Browsers Security Researcher.
Miscellaneous / Server-Side Request Forgery
4. Awesome Clojure
5. Awesome Android
- OneAdapter (⭐422) - RecyclerView Adapter with multiple modules and hooks to simplify and enhance the use while preventing common mistakes.
6. Awesome Spark
Packages / SQL Data Sources
7. Awesome Newsletters
Miscellaneous / Svelte
- Dev Updates. A weekly newsletter focussing on latest in mobile, web, AI, UI/UX, jobs/careers and anything related to developers and the industry.
8. Awesome Emails
Blogs / Misc
- Build Better Blog - Design and content production in email marketing.