Awesome List Updates on Oct 03, 2019
21 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Nextjs
- Next & Now 2.0 Typescript template (⭐40) - Serverless, Typescript, Jest, Github CI, SCSS, prettier boilerplate
2. Awesome Android
Chat & Messaging / ORM
- Add Push Notifications to Your Android Chat App Using Kotlin - Add push notifications in your Android chat apps in Kotlin with the help of CometChat Pro and Firebase Cloud Messaging (FCM).
3. Awesome Quantified Self
Applications and Platforms / Aggregators & Dashboards
- Gyroscope - Quantified Self health dashboard (web, iOS, & Android).
4. Awesome Actions
Pull Requests / Code Coverage
5. Awesome Html5
Elements / Forms
6. Awesome Piracy
Streaming Sites / Cartoons
- KimCartoon Large cartoon collection, primarily Openload
7. Awesome Software Architecture
- Observer pattern - One-to-many state change notification.
Frameworks / Agile
- Agile Architecture Pt. 1, by Allen Holub - How do we work with architecture in a agile world 🎥.
- Agile Architecture Pt. 2, by Allen Holub - How do we work with architecture in a agile world 🎥.
8. Awesome Circuitpython
- Microsoft Device Simulator Express - Virtual Circuit Playground Express and CircuitPython programming in Visual Studio Code.
9. Awesome Algorithms
Blogs / Randomized Algorithms
- An awesome list for competitive programming! - Awesome blog for all the resources and list of books and algorithms.
- Algorithms Weekly - A good blog by Petr Mitrichev, mainly in Java.
10. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- Ladybug Podcast – An all lady-hosted tech podcast for all developers with great discussions around how to start coding, the hot technologies right now, how to get your first developer job, imposter syndrome, how to write CSS and more.
- Open Source Security Podcast - A security podcast geared towards those looking to better understand security topics of the day.
11. Awesome Machine Learning
C++ / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- Featuretools (⭐6.8k) - A library for automated feature engineering. It excels at transforming transactional and relational datasets into feature matrices for machine learning using reusable feature engineering "primitives".
Elixir / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- Tensorflex (⭐306) - Tensorflow bindings for the Elixir programming language.
Go / Computer vision
- GoCV (⭐5.7k) - Package for computer vision using OpenCV 4 and beyond.
Data Analysis / Data Visualization / Data Analysis / Data Visualization
- Perl Data Language, a pluggable architecture for data and image processing, which can be used for machine learning (⭐14).
Python / Natural Language Processing
- pkuseg-python (⭐6.3k) - A better version of Jieba, developed by Peking University.
Python / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- auto_ml (⭐1.6k) - Automated machine learning for production and analytics. Lets you focus on the fun parts of ML, while outputting production-ready code, and detailed analytics of your dataset and results. Includes support for NLP, XGBoost, CatBoost, LightGBM, and soon, deep learning.
- Cogitare (⭐77): A Modern, Fast, and Modular Deep Learning and Machine Learning framework for Python.
- JAX (⭐25k) - JAX is Autograd and XLA, brought together for high-performance machine learning research.
Python / Misc Scripts / iPython Notebooks / Codebases
- Map/Reduce implementations of common ML algorithms (⭐60): Jupyter notebooks that cover how to implement from scratch different ML algorithms (ordinary least squares, gradient descent, k-means, alternating least squares), using Python NumPy, and how to then make these implementations scalable using Map/Reduce and Spark.
Python / Reinforcement Learning
- Serpent.AI (⭐6.6k) - Serpent.AI is a game agent framework that allows you to turn any video game you own into a sandbox to develop AI and machine learning experiments. For both researchers and hobbyists.
Swift / General-Purpose Machine Learning
- Swift for Tensorflow (⭐6.1k) - a next-generation platform for machine learning, incorporating the latest research across machine learning, compilers, differentiable programming, systems design, and beyond.
12. Awesome Imba
Built with Imba / Apps/Websites
13. Awesome React Native
Media / Navigation Demos
- react-native-music-control (⭐698) - React Native module to display Now playing Info on lockscreen and handle control events
- react-native-airplay-button (⭐1) - Native iOS Airplay button component
14. Awesome No Login Web Apps
Graphics, Image and Design / Others
- doka.photo - Easy to use photo editor. You can crop, rotate, flip, add a filter, resize and annotate.
Tools / Repair or Validate CSV
- scrubcsv (⭐54) - Remove bad records from a CSV file and normalize (requires rust)
Generate Table Schema / Repair or Validate CSV
- CSV Schema — Analyzes a CSV file and generates database table schema, all within the browser
- Wanted: More tools in this category.
Generate Table Schema / Treat CSV as SQL
- q - Run SQL Directly on CSV Files
16. Awesome Swift
Utility / Barcode
- DuctTape (⭐176) - 📦 KeyPath dynamicMemberLookup based syntax sugar for Swift.
17. Public Apis
Description: IP/domain/URL reputation
Description: Free geo ip information, no registration required. 15k/hour rate limit
Sports & Fitness
Description: NHL historical data and statistics
API: Breaking Bad
Description: Breaking Bad API
18. Awesome Interview Questions
Programming Languages/Frameworks/Platforms / jQuery
Algorithms / Windows
19. Awesome Board Games
The race is woven around a storyline about finding King Kandy, the lost king of Candy Land...game requires no reading and minimal counting skills, making it suitable for young children...players are never required to make choices, just follow directions.
|2 - 4||3||15-21m|
Splendor places you in the shoes of a wealthy Renaissance merchant trying to compete with others to build the most lucrative and prestigious jewelry business in all of Europe. Players will compete with each other to buy gem mines, transportation, and storefronts in order to increase their wealth and accumulate the most prestige points. As your fame and wealth grows, you may even attract the attention of the local nobles...
|2 - 4||10||30m|
Terraforming Mars is a game where players take the role of corporations to terraform the planet by raising the temperature and creating oxygen, water, plant and animal life. Players compete to earn the most points, which are measured by their contribution to terraforming, as well as building human infrastructure.
|1 - 5||12||120m|
Trash Pandas is a card game where you get to play as a racoon, trying to gather useful trash as you paw through the card deck. Start a collection of precious trash items, like day-old pizza or half-eaten candy, and gain points to be the best trash panda on the block. But wait, roll the dice to sabotage other masked fiends to prevent them from taking your spot at the top, but make sure you don't mess with any Doggos that can mess with you back. Trash is treasure, and stash the most trash!
|2 - 5||8||15m|
20. Awesome Java
- bytecode-viewer (⭐14k) - Java 8 Jar & Android APK reverse engineering suite. (GPL-3.0-only)
- Byteman - Manipulate bytecode at runtime via DSL (rules); mainly for testing/troubleshooting. (LGPL-2.1-or-later)
CLI / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Lanterna (⭐2.1k) - Easy console text-GUI library, similar to curses. (LGPL-3.0-only)
Code Analysis / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Checkstyle (⭐7.9k) - Static analysis of coding conventions and standards. (LGPL-2.1-or-later)
- jQAssistant - Static code analysis with Neo4J-based query language. (GPL-3.0-only)
- SonarJava (⭐1k) - Static analyzer for SonarQube & SonarLint. (LGPL-3.0-only)
- Spotbugs (⭐3.2k) - Static analysis of bytecode to find potential bugs. (LGPL-2.1-only)
Constraint Satisfaction Problem Solver / Text-Based User Interfaces
- JaCoP (⭐211) - Includes an interface for the FlatZinc language, enabling it to execute MiniZinc models. (AGPL-3.0)
Date and Time / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Time4J (⭐406) - Advanced date and time library. (LGPL-2.1-only)
Dependency Injection / Text-Based User Interfaces
- JayWire (⭐54) - Lightweight dependency injection framework. (LGPL-3.0-only)
Development / Text-Based User Interfaces
- DCEVM - JVM modification that allows unlimited redefinition of loaded classes at runtime. (GPL-2.0-only)
- HotswapAgent (⭐2.1k) - Unlimited runtime class and resource redefinition. (GPL-2.0-only)
Distributed Applications / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Atomix - Fault-tolerant distributed coordination framework.
- Dropwizard Circuit Breaker (⭐41) - Circuit breaker design pattern for Dropwizard. (GPL-2.0-only)
Distribution / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Boxfuse - Deployment of JVM applications to AWS using the principles of immutable infrastructure.
Document Processing / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Apache POI - Supports OOXML (XLSX, DOCX, PPTX) as well as OLE2 (XLS, DOC or PPT).
Formal Verification / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Checker Framework - Pluggable type systems. Includes nullness types, physical units, immutability types and more. (GPL-2.0-only WITH Classpath-exception-2.0)
- Java Path Finder (JPF) (⭐473) - JVM formal verification tool containing a model checker and more. Created by NASA.
Functional Programming / Text-Based User Interfaces
- derive4j (⭐556) - Java 8 annotation processor and framework for deriving algebraic data types constructors, pattern-matching and morphisms. (GPL-3.0-only)
Geospatial / Text-Based User Interfaces
- GeoTools - Library that provides tools for geospatial data. (LGPL-2.1-only)
- Mapsforge (⭐1.1k) - Map rendering based on OpenStreetMap data. (LGPL-3.0-only)
Introspection / Text-Based User Interfaces
- jOOR (⭐2.7k) - jOOR stands for jOOR Object Oriented Reflection. It is a simple wrapper for the java.lang.reflect package.
JVM and JDK / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Graal (⭐19k) - Polyglot embeddable JVM. (GPL-2.0-only WITH Classpath-exception-2.0)
- ParparVM (⭐1.6k) - VM with non-blocking, concurrent GC for iOS. (GPL-2.0-only WITH Classpath-exception-2.0)
- RedHat Open JDK - RedHat's OpenJDK distribution. (GPL-2.0-only WITH Classpath-exception-2.0)
Logging / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Graylog - Open-source aggregator suited for extended role and permission management. (GPL-3.0-only)
Machine Learning / Text-Based User Interfaces
- JSAT (⭐772) - Algorithms for pre-processing, classification, regression, and clustering with support for multi-threaded execution. (GPL-3.0-only)
Miscellaneous / Text-Based User Interfaces
- FizzBuzz Enterprise Edition (⭐20k) - No-nonsense implementation of FizzBuzz made by serious businessmen for serious business purposes. (No explicit license)
Natural Language Processing / Text-Based User Interfaces
- CogCompNLP (⭐468) - Provides common annotators for plain text input. (Research and Academic Use License)
- CoreNLP - Provides a set of fundamental tools for tasks like tagging, named entity recognition, and sentiment analysis. (GPL-3.0-or-later)
Networking / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Undertow - Web server providing both blocking and non-blocking APIs based on NIO. Used as a network layer in WildFly. (LGPL-2.1-only)
- urnlib (⭐26) - Represent, parse and encode URNs, as in RFC 2141. (GPL-3.0-only)
PDF / Text-Based User Interfaces
- Dynamic Jasper - Abstraction layer to JasperReports. (LGPL-3.0-only)
- DynamicReports (⭐179) - Simplifies JasperReports. (LGPL-3.0-only)
- flyingsaucer (⭐1.8k) - XML/XHTML and CSS 2.1 renderer. (LGPL-2.1-or-later)
- JasperReports - Complex reporting engine. (LGPL-3.0-only)
Reactive libraries / Other
- vert.x - Polyglot event-driven application framework.
Science / Other
- Orson-Charts (⭐102) - Generates a wide variety of 3D charts that can be displayed with Swing and JavaFX or exported to PDF, SVG, PNG and JPEG. (GPL-3.0-only)
Security / Other
- Cryptomator - Multiplatform, transparent, client-side encryption of files in the cloud. (GPL-3.0-only)
- Keycloak - Integrated SSO and IDM for browser apps and RESTful web services.
Utility / Mocking
- CRaSH - Provides a shell into a JVM that's running CRaSH. Used by Spring Boot and others. (LGPL-2.1-or-later)
- Gephi (⭐5.5k) - Cross-platform for visualizing and manipulating large graph networks. (GPL-3.0-only)
Web Frameworks / Mocking
- Bootique - Minimally opinionated framework for runnable apps.
21. Awesome Icons