Awesome List Updates on Nov 23, 2019
9 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Free for Dev
Messaging and Streaming
- synadia.com — NATS.io as a service. Global, AWS, GCP, and Azure. Free forever with 4k msg size, 50 active connections and 5GB of data per month.
2. Awesome Creative Tech Events
Germany / Düsseldorf, Berlin and Munich
- Beyond tellerrand - An affordable event about web design, development, creativity, design and much more with multiple events throughout the year.
3. Awesome Nlg
- Genl (⭐22) - Surface realiser (part of a Natural Language Generation system) using Tree Adjoining Grammar.
4. Awesome Typescript
Typescript Project Starters
- 🐙 Next-Postgres-With-Typescript (⭐20) - Forum-like fullstack web app boilerplate with Next.js 7.0.2 + Sequelize 4/Postgres + Typescript + Redux + Passport Local Auth + Emotion
Types / Playground
- ts-types-utils (⭐59) - Type utilities for typescript
Back-end API / Playground
- 🐙 Enso - Typescript first Node.JS framework inspired by Domain Driven Design principles with a focus on composition and Developer Experience
Libraries / Chrome Extensions
- 🐙 prelude.ts (⭐364) - Functional programming: immutable persistent collections, constructs such as Option and Either, and combinators.
Badges / Chrome Extensions
5. Awesome Testing
Blogs / Other
6. Awesome Naming
Data Structures and Algorithms
- Greedy algorithm - An algorithm that finds a solution by always picking the currently best looking option without thinking too much about past and future decisions.
- Cyber hygiene - Steps and practices that users should take to maintain system health and improve online security.
- Honeypot - Part of a system meant to look like an attractive target but actually helps detect and deflect attackers.
- Phoning home - When a system (e.g. stolen computer) secretly reports back to a third party other than the current possessor. The name is a reference to the movie E.T.
- Sandbox - A safe and isolated environment to test unverified programs that may contain malicious code.
- Trojan horse - Malware which misleads users of its true intent. The term is derived from the Ancient Greek story of the deceptive Trojan Horse.
- Lazy evaluation - An evaluation stategy which suspends evaluation until it's absolutly necessary and then never does it again.
7. Awesome Postgres
Contents / Extensions
- PGroonga - PGroonga provides a new index access method that uses Groonga allowing super fast full text search feature against all languages.
8. Awesome Geek Podcasts
- Mamilos - Jornalismo de peito aberto
9. Awesome Maintainers
- @pgbovine, Python Tutor