Awesome List Updates on Dec 26, 2019
6 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Free for Dev
- microlink.io – It turns any website into data such as metatags normalization, beauty link previews, scraping capabilities or screenshots as a service. 250 reqs/day every day free.
- ApiFlash — A screenshot API based on Aws Lambda and Chrome. Handles full page, capture timing, viewport dimensions, ...
- ScreenshotAPI.net - Screenshot API use one simple API call to generate screenshots of any website. Build to scale and hosted on Google Cloud. Offers 100 free screenshots per month.
- screenshotlayer.com — Capture highly customizable snapshots of any website. Free 100 snapshots/month
- screenshotmachine.com — Capture 100 snapshots/month, png, gif and jpg, including full-length captures, not only home page
- Kwes.io - Feature rich form endpoint. Works great with static sites. Free plan includes up 1 website with up to 50 submissions per month.
IDE and Code Editing
- jetbrains.com — Productivity tools, IDEs and deploy tools (aka IntelliJ IDEA, PyCharm, etc). Free license for students, teachers, Open Source and user groups.
2. Awesome Ocaml
- COW (⭐104) – Caml on the Web (COW) is a set of parsers and syntax extensions to let you manipulate HTML, CSS, XML, JSON and Markdown directly from OCaml code.
- Ocamlnet has many relevant web libraries — Nethtml html parser, Netasn1 for ASN.1 parsing, Netencoding for Base64, Quoted Printable, URL encoding and HTML escaping, Netmime for MIME processing, etc. See the list of modules in Ocamlnet's manual.
- tyxml — Library to build valid (according to the W3C spec) Html and Svg trees.
- commonjs_of_ocaml (⭐13) - Easily import and export CommonJS modules from a js_of_ocaml project.
- ocaml-uri (⭐92) – RFC3986 URI parsing library.
- Syndic (⭐34) – RSS and Atom feed parsing
- ocaml-mustache (⭐75) – mustache.js logic-less templates in OCaml.
- atdjs (⭐9) – atd code generator for OCaml/js_of_ocaml.
- jingoo (⭐105) – OCaml template engine almost compatible with jinja2.
- dispatch (⭐44) – Path-based dispatching for client- and server-side applications.
- Lambda Soup (⭐348) - Functional HTML scraping and manipulation with CSS selectors, à la Python's Beautiful Soup.
- Markup.ml (⭐143) - Error-recovering streaming HTML5 and XML parsers, serializers.
- routes (⭐120) - Typed routes for OCaml/ReasonML web applications.
3. Awesome Clean Tech
Companies / Vegetation & Agriculture
AquaAgro | Karachi, Pakistan | 2018
Provides solutions for precision farming, enabling farmers to monitor their crops and make better decisions. Their devices and platform can make predictions for irrigation scheduling, fertilizer requirement, pest attack prediction, and plant disease detection.
Companies / Food
Foods for Tomorrow / Heura | Barcelona, Spain | 2017
Created an ingredient named Heura which represents a new generation of plant-based proteins using innovative production techniques to get textures never seen on the vegetal realm. Heura needs 94% less water than to produce the same amount of veal protein and only 0.5kg of soy per kg produced.
Companies / Social Impact
Triodos Bank | Netherlands | 1980
European Bank for consumers and businesses that only lends to organisations who make positive environmental and social change. They invest significantly in renewable energy systems and publish details of every organisation they finance on their website.
4. Awesome Bigdata
- yugabyteDB (⭐7.2k) - open source, high-performance, distributed SQL database compatible with PostgreSQL.
5. Awesome Salesforce
Table of Contents / Developer Utilities
- Adminite - A query editor desktop app with built-in auto completions, inline data editing, and more.
6. Awesome Jmeter
Trainings & Courses / Editors
- JMeter Training Courses - By NobleProg.
- Web Applications (and Mobile Apps) Performance Testing with JMeter - By Pragmatic Test Labs.
- Training courses on Load Testing with Apache JMeter - By Ubik Ingenierie.
Community / Blogs
- JMeter Blog - Another blog for performance & automation testing using JMeter.