Awesome List Updates on Apr 25, 2020
14 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Talks
- TDD and Software Design by JB Rainsberger and Sandro Mancuso [01:28:50]
- Integrated Tests Are a Scam by JB Rainsberger [01:04:35]
- Structure and Interpretation of Test Cases by Kevlin Henney [01:04:23]
2. Free for Dev
APIs, Data and ML
3. ALL About RSS
Self Hosted Readers / Outline Processor Markup Language
⛓ OPML management / Webpage Monitor Services with capability of moniting RSS Feed 1264
4. Awesome Deno
Modules / Database
- nessie (⭐517) - Create, migrate and rollback migrations for PostgreSQL, MySQL and SQLite.
5. Awesome Discord Communities
6. Awesome Ant Design
- Antd-Pro-Generator for VS Code (⭐11) Generate Service/Mock/Model from Swagger2.0 or OpenApi3.x docs for Ant Design Pro.
7. Awesome Flutter
- Roadmap to Flutter Development (⭐4.3k) - Visual roadmap with principles, patterns, and frameworks for Flutter newbies by Olexandr Leuschenko.
8. Awesome Sre
- Awesome SRE Tools (⭐617) - A curated list of Site Reliability and Production Engineering tools
9. Awesome Ios
- AnyLint (⭐118) - Lint anything by combining the power of Swift & regular expressions.
10. Awesome Mongodb
Resources / Articles
- Building with Patterns - Series of articles regarding MongoDB Design Patterns and common use case of each Design Pattern with real world examples.
11. Awesome Postgres
Contents / Backups
- wal-g (⭐2.5k) - The successor of WAL-E rewritten in Go. Currently supports cloud object storage services by AWS (S3), Google Cloud (GCS), Azure, as well as OpenStack Swift, MinIO, and file system storages. Supports block-level incremental backups, offloading backup tasks to a standby server, provides parallelization and throttling options. In addition to Postgres, WAL-G can be used for MySQL and MongoDB databases.
Contents / CLI
- pgsh (⭐516) - Branch your PostgreSQL Database like Git
- schemaspy (⭐2.5k) - SchemaSpy is a JAVA JDBC-compliant tool for generating your database to HTML documentation, including Entity Relationship diagrams
Contents / Monitoring
- PMM (⭐332) - Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a Free and Open Source platform for monitoring and managing PostgreSQL, MySQL, and MongoDB.
- pgmetrics - pgmetrics is an open-source, zero-dependency, single-binary tool that can collect a lot of information and statistics from a running PostgreSQL server and display it in easy-to-read text format or export it as JSON and CSV for scripting.
- okmeter.io - Commercial SaaS agent-based monitoring with a very detailed PostgreSQL plugin. It automatically gathers 100s of stats, displays dashboards on every aspect and sends alerts when something goes wrong (Commercial Software).
Contents / Extensions
- PipelineDB - A PostgreSQL extension that runs SQL queries continuously on streams, incrementally storing results in tables.
Contents / Optimization
- pg_flame (⭐1.5k) - A flamegraph generator for query plans.
- TimescaleDB Tune (⭐336) - a program for tuning a TimescaleDB database to perform its best based on the host's resources such as memory and number of CPUs.
Contents / Utilities
- Hasura GraphQL Engine (⭐29k) - Blazing fast, instant realtime GraphQL APIs on Postgres with fine grained access control, also trigger webhooks on database events.
- pg_activity (⭐2.1k) - top like application for PostgreSQL server activity monitoring.
- PgBouncer - Lightweight connection pooler for PostgreSQL.
- pgpool-II - Middleware that provides connection pooling, replication, load balancing and limiting exceeding connections.
Contents / Language bindings
- Go: pq (⭐7.9k), pgx (⭐6.8k)
- Ruby: pg (⭐669)
Resources / Articles
Resources / Videos
- Postgres Conference Youtube channel - Conference videos
Resources / Community
- Mailing lists - Official mailing lists for Postgres for support, outreach, and more. One of the primary channels of communication in the Postgres community.
- Reddit - A reddit community for PostgreSQL users with over 12000 users
- Slack - Slack channel for Postgres with over 7000 users
- Telegram - Several groups for PostgreSQL in different langauges: Russian >4200 people, Brazilian Portuguese >2300 people, Indonesian ~1000 people, English >750 people
- #postgresql on Freenode - The most popular IRC channel about Postgres on Freenode with over 1000 users
12. Awesome Actions
GitHub Tools and Management / Docker Container Actions
13. Public Apis
API: Studio Ghibli
Description: Resources from Studio Ghibli films
Description: Managed User Authentication Service
Frameworks / Other
- Prev: Apr 26, 2020
- Next: Apr 24, 2020