Awesome List Updates on Feb 18, 2021
11 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Free for Dev
Messaging and Streaming
- Ably - Realtime messaging service with presence, persistence and guaranteed delivery. Free plan includes 3m messages per month, 100 peak connections and 100 peak channels.
2. Awesome Vue
Resources / Tutorials
- Vue.js Debugging: A Guide to Fixing Your Frontend - Learn the basics of Vue.js debugging. This guide will walk you through a tutorial on how to fix your application's frontend.
3. Awesome Scriptable
scriptable-recipe (⭐4) - Random food recipe widget that opens cooking video on YouTube.
4. Awesome Blazor
- themesof.net - .NET 6 planning process.
5. Awesome Cpp
- Csv::Parser (⭐15) - Compile-time and runtime CSV parser written in C++17. [Zlib]
6. Awesome React
React Tools / React Libraries
- react-aria - Adobe's library of React Hooks that provides accessible UI primitives for your design system
- react-uploady (⭐764) - Modern file-upload components & hooks for React.
7. Awesome Sitecore
- Minq (⭐1) - Mockable, LINQable support for Sitecore and Sitecore MVC.
8. Awesome Design Systems
Books / Storybook addons
- Introduction to Design Systems - A practical introduction to design systems by using React, Figma and Storybook by Emma Bostian
9. Awesome Ddd
Sample Projects / GO
- BDD in GO (⭐2) - Sample app demonstrating the use of Cucumber + GO for a BDD testing approach. Blog post can be found here.
- Citerus DDD Sample App GO Port (⭐2.2k) - This is an attempt to port the DDD Sample App (⭐4.2k) to idiomatic Go. It can be run in a dockerized mode for previewing the application.
- DDD by Refactoring (⭐3.1k) - Complete serverless application to show how to apply DDD, Clean Architecture, and CQRS by practical refactoring of a Go project. A full blog series about it can be found at https://threedots.tech/.
- DDD Food App (⭐461) - Sample DDD application implementing the 4 layers (Domain, Infrastructure, Application and Interface) and considering two domain patterns. There's a blog article written for it here.
- DDD Sample in GO (⭐224) - Just another sample application implementing the four layers of DDD.
- Evolutive CRUD API (⭐70) - API implementation with full CRUD using a SOLID, Hexagonal Architecture. There is a series of blog post written for it at https://blog.friendsofgo.tech/.
- Simple Hexagonal Architecture PoC API (⭐23) - PoC for a patients API using the hexagonal architecture pattern.
Libraries and Frameworks / GO
- Ginkgo (⭐6.5k) - Ginkgo builds on Go's testing package, allowing expressive Behavior-Driven Development ("BDD") style tests.
- GOBDD (⭐71) - Small BDD framework for GO.
- GoConvey (⭐7.5k) - Go testing in the browser. Integrates with
go test. Write behavioral tests in Go.
- Godog (⭐1.8k) - Package godog is the official Cucumber BDD framework for Golang, it merges specification and test documentation into one cohesive whole, using Gherkin formatted scenarios in the format of Given, When, Then.
10. Awesome Yew
- Reddit - Dedicated Sub Reddit.
11. Awesome Devsecops
- Periodic Table of DevOps Tools - XebiaLabs - A collection of DevSecOps tooling categorised by tool functionality.
- Prev: Feb 19, 2021
- Next: Feb 17, 2021