Awesome List Updates on Jan 05, 2022
10 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Eosio
- eosnetworkfoundation/mandel (⭐88) - Official GitHub.
2. Awesome Conversational Ai
- Creating AI Conversations Panel Series - Creating AI Conversations is a series of panel discussions that delve into the thinking, research, and process around crafting the personalities, conversations, and interactions of AI entities with people. Organized by Stanford MediaX.
3. Awesome Cpp
- MADNESS (⭐147) - Multiresolution Adaptive Numerical Environment for Scientific Simulation. [GPL] website (⭐147)
- MPQC (⭐56) - The Massively Parallel Quantum Chemistry program, MPQC, computes properties of atoms and molecules from first principles using the time independent Schrödinger equation. [GPL] website
- ORCA - An ab initio quantum chemistry program package that contains modern electronic structure methods. [Academic] website
4. Awesome Electronics
Simulators / Analog and Mixed Signal Circuit Simulators
- GeckoCIRCUITS - Open Source Power Electronic Circuit Simulator. GitHub Project (⭐24). Direct download link due to broken website.
5. Awesome Algorand
IDEs / VSCode
- Obsidian Labs/vscode-algorand (⭐13) - Algorand VS Code Extension.
6. Awesome Translations
- Watson Language Translator - A service on the IBM Cloud that enables dynamically translation news, patents, or conversational documents.
7. Awesome Web Archiving
Tools & Software / WARC I/O Libraries
- Unwarcit (⭐5) - Command line interface to unzip WARC and WACZ files (Python).
8. Awesome Lowcode
- Automate.io - Connect your cloud apps.
9. Awesome Crypto Papers
Specific topics / Cryptanalysis
- Slide Attacks on a Class of Hash Functions - Applying slide attacks (typical cryptanalysis technique for block ciphers) to hash functions, M. Gorski et al.
- Cryptanalysis of block ciphers and protocols - By Elad Pinhas Barkan.
- Intro to Linear & Differential Cryptanalysis - A beginner-friendly paper explaining and demonstrating techniques for linear and differential cryptanalysis.
Books / Post-quantum cryptography
- A Graduate Course in Applied Cryptography - By Dan Boneh and Victor Shoup. A well-balanced introductory course into cryptography, a bit of cryptanalysis and cryptography-related security.
10. Awesome Lidar
Algorithms / Semantic segmentation
- SuperPoint Graph 📰- Large-scale Point Cloud Semantic Segmentation with Superpoint Graphs
Related awesome / Object detection and object tracking