Awesome Blazor Overview
Resources for Blazor, a .NET web framework using C#/Razor and HTML that runs in the browser with WebAssembly.
🏠 Home · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor · 😺 AdrienTorris/awesome-blazor · ⭐ 7.7K · 🏷️ Front-End Development
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
A collection of awesome Blazor resources.
Blazor is a .NET web framework using C#/Razor and HTML that runs in the browser with WebAssembly.
Contributions are always welcome! Please take a look at the contribution guidelines (⭐7.7k) pages first. Thanks to all contributors (⭐7.7k), you're awesome and wouldn't be possible without you!
If you need to search on this list you can try this great website: Awesome Blazor Browser. Thanks @jsakamoto for this! Source code (⭐177) .
- Sample Projects
- Libraries & Extensions
- Real-World applications
- Presentations slides
- Other Languages
Are you ready for Build 2023? (May 23-25, 2023).
- Get an overview of some of the .NET sessions and live Q&A coming to #MSBuild this year.
- May 23-25, 2023
- Sessions : build.microsoft.com
What is Blazor?
Blazor is a .NET web framework to build client web apps with C#.
To get started with Blazor, follow the instructions in the Blazor Get Started documentation.
Doing the Build a web app with Blazor learning session on Microsoft Learn can also be a good idea. Another great resource to start is the beginner serie by Jeff Fritz on Channel9 or YouTube.
- ASP.NET Blog's archives - Archives of the ASP.NET blog about Blazor.
- Blazor - Official website of Blazor, from Microsoft.
- Blazor courses on Microsoft Learn - Blazor courses on Microsoft Learn.
- Blazor-Dev gallery on .NET Foundation - Daily builds of the 'dev' branch of Blazor.
- Blazor Extensions - Curated extensions for Microsoft ASP.Net Core Blazor.
- Blazor University - Unofficial documentation website.
- Demo - Official basic demo website.
- Documentation - Official documentation, by Microsoft.
- eShopOnBlazor (⭐380) - Migration of a traditional ASP.NET Web Forms app to Blazor, sample by Microsoft Architecture.
- FAQ (⭐9.3k) - FAQ.
- GitHub repository (⭐32k) - The official Blazor repository (which is the ASP.NET Core repository).
- 'Hello World' sample (⭐7.7k) - 'Hello World' sample.
- Introduction to ASP.NET Core - Introduction to ASP.NET Core.
- Workshop (⭐3.1k) - Build a complete Blazor app and learn about the various Blazor framework features along the way.
- Blazor WebAssembly performance best practices - ASP.NET Core Blazor WebAssembly performance best practices, by Pranav Krishnamoorthy and Steve Sanderson.
- themesof.net - .NET 6 planning process.
- BitPlatform Templates (⭐432) - - Solution templates using .Net MAUI and Blazor with out-of-the-box best practices enabling fast and high-quality cross-platform development for web, android, iOS, and Windows with native beautiful Blazor components. The projects created by these templates contain everything required for developing real-world applications, including (but not limited to) CI/CD pipelines, Infra as Code for Azure, localization, multi-mode development (Blazor Server/WASM/Hybrid), builtin bullet proof exception handling, etc. Read more.
- Blazor Hero (⭐3.1k) - - Clean Architecture Solution Template for Blazor WebAssembly built with MudBlazor Components. This project will make your Blazor Learning Process much easier than you anticipate. Blazor Hero is meant to be an Enterprise Level Boilerplate, which comes free of cost, completely open sourced. Read the Quick Start Guide here.
- Text Editor from scratch with Blazor and C# - Serie of videos on YouTube who explain how to build your own IDE from scratch with Blazor and .NET. Starting point repo (⭐6) . Blazor Studio repo (⭐100) .
Cledev.OpenAI (⭐47) - .NET 7 SDK for OpenAI with a Blazor Server playground.
- BlazorBoilerplate (⭐1.7k) - Real World Admin Dashboard / Starter kit with IdentityServer4 Material Design. Demo.
- TheIdServer (⭐560) - OpenID/Connect server base on IdentityServer4.
- BlazorWithIdentity (⭐394) - A sample project showcasing a Blazor app using EF Core with Identity authentication.
- Blorc.OpenIdConnect (⭐63) - The right way to use OpenID Connect on Blazor.
- Blazor-WASM-AzureAD-gRPC (⭐18) - Blazor WASM, Azure AD, REST & gRPC.
- Quiz manager secured by Auth0 (⭐31) - This repository contains a Blazor WebAssembly application implementing a simple Quiz manager secured by Auth0. The implementation details are described in the following article: Securing Blazor WebAssembly Apps.
- Blogifier (⭐1.2k) - ASP.NET Core Blogging application with Blazor Admin Dashboard. Demo.
- eShopOnBlazor (⭐380) - Migration of a traditional ASP.NET Web Forms app to Blazor.
- JHipster.NET (⭐283) JHipster is a well-known platform for generating modern application in java world. JHipster provides a blueprints system that allows to override the default behavior of the generator. JHipster.NET is a blueprint that overrides the back-end part, originally generated in spring boot, by back-end in asp.net core. For the front-end all the common language can be used (angular, react), including Blazor.
- RapidCMS (⭐267) - A code-first, extensible Blazor app that generates a CMS for your own database.
- BlazorShop (⭐234) - Simple shop application built with Blazor WebAssembly.
- Umbraco9 & Blazor WASM Starter Site (⭐35) - A simple starter site for Umbraco v9, making use of Blazor WebAssembly with Tailwind CSS/UI. A project that I use to play around and experiment with Umbraco 9, Blazor WebAssembly, TailwindCSS, the Block List Editor, and several other concepts.
- Trains.NET (⭐203) - 2D game built with .NET and C# on a Twitch stream. Trains is available to play online at wengier.com/Trains.NET.
- AsteroidsWasm (⭐137) - Collection of .NET 5 C# applications consuming a single .NET Standard project running in: Blazor Client (WebAssembly), Blazor Server, Electron (via Blazor Server), WPF, WinForms, Xamarin. Demo.
- DiabloBlazor (⭐75) - Blazor port of DiabloWeb, making it a double WebAssembly app: a WebAssembly (C#) PWA hosting a WebAssembly (C++) game. Demo.
- Board Games (⭐67) - Fusion (⭐1.6k) + Blazor sample and a fully functional web app allowing you to play real-time multiplayer board games. Demo (⭐67).
- Wolfenstein 3D ported to Blazor (⭐52) - Wolfenstein 3D ported to modern C# and Blazor. Article.
- ZXSpectrum (⭐62) - ZX Spectrum emulator running on Blazor WebAssembly. Demo.
- WordleBlazor (⭐2) - Simple clone of popular Wordle game in Blazor. Demo.
- Blazor + Electron - Host Razor Components inside an Electron shell. This allows for modern, high-performance cross-platform desktop apps built with .NET and web technologies.
- Blazor + WebWindow - WebWindow is like Electron, but without bundling Node.js or Chromium, and without most of the APIs. WebWindow source code (⭐2k). Blazor + WebWindow sample here (⭐2k).
- Photino (⭐576) - Build native, cross-platform desktop apps that are lighter than light. Photino is a lightweight open-source framework for building native, cross-platform desktop applications with Web UI technology.
- Blazor + Umbraco Heartcore (⭐13) - Example of using Umbraco Heartcore with Blazor.
- Blazor Wasm with ASP.NET Framework 4.x (⭐2) - With some tweaks and limitations you can run Blazor Wasm on Net Framework 4.x or in another environment. Explanation on Medium.
- RemoteBlazorWebView (⭐20) - RemoteBlazorWebView enables you to interact with the user interface of a program developed with either the BlazorWebView WPF control or WinForms control using a web browser.
- BlazorInAngularDemo (⭐22) - Demonstrates how an existing Angular app can be migrated to Blazor gradually by integrating Blazor components, including calling Angular service methods. Demo.
- Blazor Studio (⭐100) - IDE for .NET solutions written using a Photino host, Blazor UI, and C#.
- Picat Language IDE (⭐6) - IDE for the Picat logic programming language based on the Monaco Editor. Demo.
- PresenceLight (⭐405) - PresenceLight is a solution to broadcast your various statuses to a Phillips Hue or LIFX light bulb. Some statuses you can broadcast are: your availability in Microsoft Teams, your current Windows 10 theme, and a theme or color of your choosing. Blog post. Demo video.
- Meadow Weather (⭐6) - In this sample, a Meadow microcontroller polls data from a LM35 temperature sensor. That data is sent via HTTP request to an API controller endpoint and stored in a database where it can be visualized in a chart using a Blazor web app.
- Scalable sentiment analysis (⭐4k) - A sample ables to make sentiment analysis prediction/detection of what the user is writing in a very UI interactive app (Blazor based) in the client side and running an ML.NET model (Sentiment analysis based on binary-classification) in the server side.
- optimizer.ml (⭐52) - A "server-less" general purpose optimization suite for algorithm parameters. Also provides offline optimization of Quantconnect Lean (⭐7.4k) trading algorithms. Demo (https://optimizer.ml).
- Baseball Machine Learning Workbench (⭐40) - A web application that showcases performing what-if analysis using in-memory Machine Learning models. Live demo.
- BlazorML5 (⭐50) - ML5 Machine Learning for Blazor with JSInterop mechanism.
- Mobile Blazor Bindings - Experimental Mobile Blazor Bindings - Build native mobile apps with Blazor.
Rapid Development Framework
- WalkingTec.Mvvm (WTM) (⭐3.9k) - A development framework based on .NET Core and EF. It supports Blazor, Vue, React and LayUI with one click code generation for CRUD, Import/Export, etc. Website.
- TodoApi by David Fowler (⭐1.9k) - Todo application by David Fowler in .NET 7 that features an ASP.NET Core hosted Blazor WASM front end application and an ASP.NET Core REST API backend using minimal APIs.
- Bolero.TodoMVC (⭐38) - A TodoMVC clone using Bolero.
- ididit! (⭐134) - The procrastination friendly habit tracker. ake notes, manage tasks, track habits. Demo.
- CleanArchitecture (⭐3.1k) - Clean Architecture Template for Blazor WebAssembly Built with MudBlazor Components.
- Oqtane Framework (⭐1.3k) - Modular Application Framework for Blazor.
- Flight Finder (⭐910) - Flight Finder.
- LinqToTwitter Blazor sample (⭐500) - LINQ Provider for the Twitter API (Twitter Library).
- BlazorFileReader (⭐400) - Read-only File streams in Blazor. Demo.
- eShopOnBlazor (⭐380) - Migration of a traditional ASP.NET Web Forms app to Blazor.
- BlazorChatSample (⭐214) - Blazor chat demo using SignalR JS client with interop.
- Command and Control, by David Fowler (⭐104) - This is a sample using Blazor server and SignalR to do command and control. Agents connect to the blazor server application which is hosting a SignalR Hub and we can issue various commands against the connected agents (this feature uses client results).
- BlazorCRUD (⭐252) - Sample line of business application that illustrates key features of Blazor. Demo.
- Money (⭐169) - A money manager implemented using CQRS+ES. Demo.
- Blazor Weather (⭐234) - A Blazor Weather sample app that shows the current weather for your current location and a collection of pinned locations. Demonstrated at .NET Conf 2019 by Daniel Roth. Demo.
- Blazor.SVGEditor (⭐163) - A basic HTML SVG Editor written in Blazor WASM. Demo.
- NethereumBlazor (⭐117) - Ethereum blockchain explorer and simple wallet.
- Blazor Studio (⭐100) - A free and open source IDE written using .NET - a Photino host, Blazor UI, and C#.
- Planning Poker (⭐56) – An app to play Planning Poker for distributed teams. The app is implemented using Blazor and shows how to switch between client-side and server-side mode with a configuration change. Demo.
- C# Regex Tester online (⭐8) - Online tool for verify .Net regex syntax. (Demo).
- C# Regex Online tool (⭐3) - Online tool for verify .Net regex syntax, see splits list, table etc. (Demo).
- Blazor Tour of Heroes - Blazor Tour of Heroes, using Blazor-State (⭐432)(State Management architecture utilizing the MediatR pipeline) for the Redux style state.
- Blazor.Text.Editor (⭐96) - Blazor.Text.Editor is a Text Editor component library using the Blazor UI Framework for .NET. Demo.
- Blazor Wake-on-LAN (⭐24) - Wake-on-LAN app for local networks. Blazor Server + EF Core + DI + CI.
- BlazingWaffles (⭐4) - A Blazor app that wraps Waffle Generator (⭐84). The generator outputs readable gibberish that can be used in place of Lorum Ipsum. Demo.
- Nethereum Playground (⭐25) - Compile and run Nethereum snippets on the browser. You can run it here: http://playground.nethereum.com/.
- TypinExamples (⭐221) - A sample project that demonstrates the usage of Typin (⭐221) framework with a Blazor SPA application (Xterm.js and custom web workers implementation in C# to emulate terminal experience in browser). Live demo.
- Unofficial eShopOnContainers (⭐3) - Unofficial Blazor WebAssembly client for eShopOnContainers (⭐23k).
- UpBlazor (⭐50) - - Blazor Server integrating with Up bank (an Australian digital bank), to assist users with budgeting and to gain powerful future insights. Uses Clean Architecture and Marten DB.
- WordTester (⭐4) - An application for learning foreign words using flashcards and spaced repetition.
- Css in Blazor presentation's source code (⭐15) - Source code of a presentation by Ed Charbeneau about Blazor and CSS.
- BlazorViz interop wrapper for Viz.js (⭐1) - A sample of generating Graphviz DOT language files and visualising tree data structures. Demo.
- BlazorServerImageRecognitionApp (⭐6) - Simple Blazor Server app which uses image recognition to identify and extract text printed in an image file uploaded by the user. Demo.
- FootballBlazorApp (⭐4) - Simple Football Blazor Server web app displaying fixtures & results, group standings, teams & players and has a player search. Demo.
- Moldinium (⭐1) - MobX-style dependency tracking in Blazor (proof-of-concept level maturity)
- Blazor workshop (⭐3.1k) - Blazor app building workshop by .NET Foundation, Blazzing Pizza.
- Blazor Meadow Web API Weather Chart.js - June 2021 - Display sensor data using Chart.js in a Blazor application. Source code (⭐6) .
- NextTechEvent by Coding After Work - Build "NextTechEvent", a site that will help speakers, organizers, and attendees find their next tech event. Source code (⭐4) .
- Archives (⭐7.7k) - 2021 (⭐7.7k), 2020 (⭐7.7k), 2019 (⭐7.7k), 2018 (⭐7.7k).
Libraries & Extensions
Reusable components like buttons, inputs, grids and more. See also the Blazor component bundles feature comparison chart (⭐7.7k).
- FAST (⭐8.3k) - FAST is a collection of technologies built on Web Components and modern Web Standards, designed to help you efficiently tackle some of the most common challenges in website and application design and development. FAST & Blazor documentation.
- Ant Design Blazor (⭐4.9k) - A set of enterprise-class UI components based on Ant Design and Blazor. (Docs as Demo).
- Blazorise (⭐2.8k) - Components for Blazor with support for Bootstrap, Bulma, AntDesign and Material CSS. (Bootstrap Demo), (Bulma Demo), (AntDesign Demo), (Material Demo).
- MASA Blazor (⭐676) - A set of enterprise-class UI components based on Material Design and Blazor. It's an almost perfect copy of Vuetify, and Long-term roadmaps have been mapped out. It is powered by the MASA team and remains free and open source. Documentation. Pro Demo.
- Radzen.Blazor (⭐2.4k) - Native UI components for Blazor. DataGrid, DataList, Tabs, Dialog and more. (Demo).
- BlazorStrap (⭐863) - Material Design components for Blazor. Bootstrap 4 components for Blazor (Demo).
- FAST Blazor (⭐1.3k) - A lightweight wrapper around Microsoft's official FluentUI Web Components for use with .NET 6.0 Razor views & Blazor. (Samples & demo).
- Element-Blazor (⭐651) - A blazor component library using Element UI. API imitates Element, CSS directly uses Element's style, HTML structure directly uses Element's HTML structure. Blazor WebAssembly Version demo. Blazor WebAssembly Version PWA Mode demo.
- BlazorFluentUI (⭐777) - Simple port of FluenUI/Office Fabric React components and style to Blazor. Client-side demo (WebAssembly). Server-side demo (SignalR).
- BootstrapBlazor (⭐1.4k) - Reusable bootstrap components for Blazor. (Docs as Demo).
- ComponentOne Blazor UI Components - External link. A fast datagrid, listview, input and other native Blazor components for server and client-side apps.
- DevExpress Blazor UI Components (⭐331) - A set of native UI Blazor components (including a Data Grid, Pivot Grid, Scheduler, and Charts) for both Blazor server-side and Blazor client-side platforms.
- Syncfusion Blazor UI Components - The most comprehensive native Blazor component library including Data Grid, Charts, Scheduler, Diagram and Document Editor components. (Demo).
- ADMINLTE (⭐221) - ADMINLTE for Blazor is a collection of reusable components, with which you can easily develop digital services as a designer or developer. Think of buttons, form elements and page templates. This project adapts ADMINLTE 3 so the components can be used from dotnet core Blazor.
- Blazority (⭐82) - Blazor component library based on the Clarity UI design. 30+ components including Datagrid and Tree-view (Docs & Demos).
- Makani (⭐53) - Lightweight, customizable, and performance oriented component library for Blazor and .NET MAUI Hybrid. Built with TailwindCSS. Demo.
- Material.Blazor (⭐206) - An alternative Material Theme Razor Component Library. Material.Blazor focuses sharply on giving you pure markup from Google's material-components-web (⭐17k) - we don't try to sit between you and your use of Google's CSS and SASS because they do it better than we ever could. We also have some cool "plus" components. See our demo and comprehensive documentation.
- Majorsoft Blazor Components (⭐267) - Majorsoft Majorsoft Blazor Components is a set of UI Components and other useful Extensions for Blazor applications. All components are free and available on NuGet. The main goal of this project is to provide an easy to use, feature reach set of customizable components with other useful extensions. NuGet Demo app Docs (⭐267).
- MComponents (⭐57) - Open Source MIT Blazor Components: Grid, Select, Wizard etc.
- PanoramicData Blazor UI Components (⭐49) - An open source library of Blazor components including Table, Tree, ToolBar and FileExplorer. Demo.
- HAVIT Blazor (⭐304) - Bootstrap 5 components + additional components built on top of Bootstrap 5 (grid, autosuggest, message-boxes, atc.). Enterprise project template with gRPC code-first client/server communication, localization and more. Interactive documentation & Demos.
- Blazority (⭐82) - Blazor component library based on the Clarity UI design. 30+ components including Datagrid and Tree-view (Docs & Demos).
- Telerik UI for Blazor - External link (telerik.com). A native set of UI components for Blazor, including grid, charting, and calendar components.
- Start Blazoring - A Blazor starter template built using your choice of Blazorise or MudBlazor, with more UI library integration coming. It offers a myriad of features such as user registration, login, password reset, two factor; user management, roles, permissioning; background workers, logging, caching, email templates, localization and many more.
- Smart UI for Blazor (⭐42) - Component library for Blazor including Grid, Kanban, Gantt, Chart, Docking, Pivot and more. Website.
- Blazor.Ionic (⭐33) - Ionic framework integration for Blazor.
- BlazorOcticons (⭐6) - Github Octicons created as a
.razorcomponents and available via the NuGet package. The project website is an example using the generated components.
- Nevron Open Vision Components for Blazor - Diagram, Chart, Text Editor, Gauge, Barcode, and User Interface components for Blazor. Demo.
- CodeBeam.MudExtensions (⭐148) - Useful third party extension components for MudBlazor, from the contributors. +20 components includes Stepper, SpeedDial, Wheel, Splitter, Animate, Popup, Material 3 Switch, Gallery, CodeInput and more. Documentation.
- Head Element Helper (⭐146) -
<Meta>components for changing the document titile and meta elements, with server-side prerendering support for SEO/OGP. (Demo).
- Blazor.Canvas (⭐151) - Wrapper library around the HTML canvas API written in C# (no JS dependency) (Demo).
- BlazorIntersectionObserver (⭐42) - This is a wrapper around the Intersection Observer API.
- ChartJs.Blazor (⭐592) - Brings ChartJs (⭐61k) charts to Blazor.
- Blazor-ApexCharts (⭐354) - Blazor wrapper for ApexCharts. Demo.
- Plotly.Blazor (⭐252) - Brings the charting library plotly.js (⭐16k) with over 40 chart types to Blazor (Demo).
- GG.Net Data Visualization (⭐74) - Interactive and flexible charts for Blazor Web Apps. Taking its inspiration from the highly popular ggpplot2 R package, GG.Net provides natively rich features for your Data Analysis Workflow. Build publication quality charts with just a few lines of code. Website.
- ChartJs for Blazor (⭐41) - This is a NuGet package for Blazor to use ChartJs, constantly updated with new features.
- BlazorAnimation (⭐89) - A Blazor component based on animate.css to easly animate your content. Demo.
Datagrids / tables
- Grid.Blazor (⭐615) - Grid component with CRUD forms for Blazor and ASP.NET MVC, supporting filtering, sorting, searching, paging, subgrids and others (Demo).
- BlazorGrid (⭐67) - Virtualized data grid component with lean markup, focused on displaying remote data. (Demo & documentation).
Date & time
- BlazorDateRangePicker (⭐149) - A date range picker component library for Blazor. Demo.
- Toast_UI.Blazor_Calendar (⭐43) - A fully featured calendar UI component for viewing and creating events, tasks, and milestones. Month, week, and daily views. Blazor Calendar wraps the fully featured Toast UI Calendar JS library. MIT License. Sample project (⭐43).
- BlazorGoogleMaps (⭐241) - Blazor interop for GoogleMap library.
- UnlockedData.Mapael (⭐1) - Blazor wrapper over vector drawing/mapping library. Jquery Mapael.
Modal, Toast & Notifications
- Blazor.Sidepanel (⭐25) - A powerful and customizable Sidepanel implementation for Blazor applications.
- BlazorXTabs (⭐26) - An extended tabs component library providing various tab features for Blazor.
- bUnit - a testing library for Blazor components (⭐881) - A testing library for Blazor Components. You can easily define components under test in C# or Razor syntax and verify outcome using semantic HTML diffing/comparison logic. You can easily interact with and inspect components, trigger event handlers, provide cascading values, inject services, mock IJsRuntime, and perform snapshot testing.
- Verify.Blazor - a snapshot testing library for Blazor components (⭐25) - A snapshot testing library for Blazor Components. Supports rendering Blazor Components to a snapshot file via bunit or via raw Blazor rendering.
- Stl.Fusion (⭐1.6k) - .NET Core and Blazor library that attempts to dramatically improve the way we implement real-time and high-load services by introducing a novel kind of "computed observables" - immutable, thread-safe, and most importantly, almost invisible for developers. Samples (⭐138). Overview (⭐1.6k).
- BlazorContextMenu (⭐438) - A context menu component for Blazor (Demo).
- Z.Blazor.Diagrams (⭐555) - A fully customizable and extensible all-purpose diagrams library for Blazor, inspired by the popular react-diagrams library, with many additions. Demo.
- Blazored.Typeahead (⭐391) - Auto-complete textbox with local and remote data source, for both Client-side and Server-Side Blazor.
- Blazor-DragDrop (⭐336) - Easy-to-use Drag and Drop library for Blazor.
- Excubo.Blazor.Diagrams (⭐102) - Interactive diagram component (flowcharts, UML, BPMN, ...), customizable and extensible according to user needs (node types, styles). Demo.
- Blazor.FileSystemAccess (⭐247) - A Blazor wrapper for the browser API File System Access. The API makes it possible to read and write to your local file system from the browser both files and directories. [Demo](The API makes it possible to read and write to your local file system from the browser both files and directories.).
- Blorc.PatternFly (⭐29) - Blazor wrappers for PatternFly. To view the latest develop branch in action, visit the demo app.
- BlazorTransitionableRoute (⭐133) - Allows current and previous route to exist enabling transition animations of UI/UX design systems.
- BlazorMonaco (⭐276) - Blazor component for Microsoft's Monaco Editor (⭐34k) which powers Visual Studio Code. (Demo).
- Blazor.Grids (⭐27) - Component library for CSS grids with extra features, such as moving and resizing interactively. Create your own dashboard with ease. (Demo).
- Blazor.TreeViews (⭐62) - Component library for tree views. (Demo).
- GEmojiSharp.Blazor (⭐45) - GitHub Emoji for Blazor (Demo).
- Texnomic.Blazor.hCaptcha (⭐3) - hCaptcha Component for Server-Side Blazor.
- BlazorLocalizationSample (⭐12) The default project template localized using XLocalizer (⭐115) with online translation and auto resource creating.
- TimeCalc (⭐1) - An app to help keep track of speed cubing averages on the fly using Blazor WebAssembly. Demo.
- BlazorSliders (⭐29) - Create multiple panels separated by sliding splitters.
- BlazorTimeline (⭐60) - Responsive, vertical timeline component.
- BlazorTypewriter (⭐14) - A typewriter effect for Blazor.
- BlazorMergely (⭐6) - An implementation of Blazor diff and merge component based on Mergely with server side support.
- MetaMask.Blazor (⭐40) - A library that provides an easy helper to use MetaMask with Blazor WebAssembly.
- Blazor File Drop Zone (⭐13) - Surround an "input type=file" element by this Blazor component to making a zone that accepts drag and drops files (Demo).
- BlazorCurrentDevice (⭐17) - Device detection for blazor using current-device.js.
- BlazorStyledTextArea (⭐15) - A textarea with style. This component essentially remains and works as a textarea but can have any of the text styled based on your application needs. Its simplicity is purposefully designed to avoid the complexities and issues that come with rich text editors.
- SignaturePad (⭐33) - A simple to use blazor component to draw custom signatures. Demo.
- BlazorInputTags (⭐2) - A simple to use blazor component for both Blazor Server and WebAssembly which adds a basic tag editor to your app. Demo.
Tools & Utilities
Libraries and extensions for state management, cookies, local storage and other specific tools.
- Fluxor (⭐951) - Zero boilerplate Flux/Redux library for DotNet.
- Blazored.LocalStorage (⭐939) - A library to provide access to local storage in Blazor applications.
- Blazor-State (⭐432) - Manage client side state in Blazor using MediatR pipeline.
- bUnit - a testing library for Blazor components (⭐881) - A testing library for Blazor Components. You can easily define components under test in C# or Razor syntax and verify outcome using semantic HTML diffing/comparison logic. You can easily interact with and inspect components, trigger event handlers, provide cascading values, inject services, mock IJsRuntime, and perform snapshot testing.
- TextCopy (⭐380) - A cross platform package to copy text to and from the clipboard. Supports Blazor (⭐380) via the Clipboard Browser API.
- CssBuilder (⭐180) - CssBuilder is a Builder pattern for CSS classes to be used with Razor Components.
- Blazor.FileSystemAccess (⭐247) - A Blazor wrapper for the browser File System Access API.
- Blazor.Polyfill (⭐118) - Polyfills for Blazor (for Internet Explorer 11 support and some other browsers).
- Blazor I18n/Localization Text (⭐188) - Localizing contents text in Blazor (Demo).
- BlazorGoogleMaps (⭐241) - Blazor interop for GoogleMap library.
- BlazorWorker (⭐287) - Library for creating DotNet Web Worker threads/multithreading in Blazor. Live demo.
- MvvmBlazor (⭐220) - BlazorMVVM is a small framework for building Blazor and BlazorServerside apps. With it's simple to use MVVM pattern you can boost up your development speed while minimizing the hazzle to just make it work.
- Blazor.BrowserExtension (⭐249) - Develop browser extensions/addons with Blazor WebAssembly. Tested with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and MS Edge.
- Blazor Analytics (⭐121) - Blazor extensions for Analytics.
- Blazor PDF (⭐73) - Generate de PDF document with iTextSharp from a Blazor Server App.
- BlazorRouter (⭐54) - BlazorRouter is an awesome router inspired by react-router, providing declarative routing for Blazor.
- DataJuggler.Blazor.FileUpload (⭐24) - Wrapper for Steve Sanderson's BlazorFileInput component.
- BlazorPrettyCode (⭐35) - Blazor Code Component for documentation sites. Demo.
- Blazor.EventAggregator (⭐104) - Lightweight Event Aggregator for Blazor (Razor Components).
- Blazor Gamepad (⭐23) - Provides gamepad API access for Blazor.
- Blazor Hotkeys2 (⭐18) - A library to provide configuration-centric keyboard shortcuts for Blazor.
- BlazorRealm - Redux state management for Blazor.
- Blazor.LocalFiles (⭐46) - Open files in your browser and load into Blazor.
- Blazor.SpeechSynthesis (⭐67) - A library to provide Speech Synthesis API access for Blazor.
- Blazor BarCode – A barcode library for Blazor using barcode fonts.
- BlazorState.Redux (⭐29) - Develop Blazor apps with Redux.
- Howler.Blazor (⭐28) - A Blazor JSInterop wrapper for Howler.js, an audio library.
- jsMind.Blazor (⭐16) - A Blazor JSInterop wrapper for jsMind, a MindMapping tool.
- Blazor Highcharts (⭐22) - A port of the popular Highcharts library. Demo.
- Blazor.LazyStyleSheet (⭐12) - Lazy loading for CSS style sheets.
- DnetIndexedDb (⭐95) - Blazor Library for IndexedDB DOM API.
- BlazorIndexedDbJs (⭐11) - BlazorIndexedDbJs is a wrapper arround IndexedDB DOM API, supports Blazor WASM and Server.
- Blazor-Color-Picker (⭐27) - Opens a palette with the Material colors for Blazor application.
- Blazm.Bluetooth (⭐73) - A Blazor library for connecting to devices using Bluetooth.
- WebBluetooth (⭐3) - Blazor service for the experimental WebBluetooth functions. Based on Blazm.Bluetooth (⭐73).
- BlazorApplicationInsights (⭐128) - Application Insights for Blazor web applications.
- Blazor Printing (⭐77) - Print and save PDF documents with a native print dialog in a Blazor Server or client Application.
- BlazorTemplater (⭐110) - Use
.razorcomponents to render HTML strings for email content.
- MediaSession.Blazor (⭐5) - A Blazor JSInterop wrapper for Media Session API. The Media Session API provides a way to customize media notifications. (Demo).
- BlazorAntivirusProtection (⭐68) - Antivirus protection for Blazor Wasm projects. This package attempts to guard against false positives from antiviruses that flag Blazor Wasm as malware, until Microsoft gives us an official solution.
- Phork.Blazor.Reactivity (⭐21) - An unopinionated Blazor state management library that utilizes INotifyPropertyChanged and INotifyCollectionChanged .NET interfaces to automatically detect state changes in components.
- CodeBeam.GoogleApis.Blazor (⭐7) - An open-source utility package for GoogleApis in Blazor. Written from scratch and aims easiest of use.
- Blazor Extensions Home (⭐51) - Home for Blazor Extensions.
- Bolero (⭐922) - Blazor for F# with hot reloaded templates, type-safe endpoints and routing, remoting, and much more.
- BlazorFabric (⭐777) - Blazor port of Microsoft UI Fabric with fluent design. (Demo).
- BlazorWebView (⭐130) - Blazor WebView control for WPF, Android, macOS, iOS. Run Blazor on .NET Core and Mono natively inside a Webview. Documentation.
- BlazorLazyLoading (⭐92) - Production ready lazy loading implementation. Full lazy loading support for WASM and Server (pages, components, dlls) with abstractions to implement modularization if you wish (custom endpoints, custom manifests, etc).
- Fun.Blazor (⭐120) - This is a project to make F# developer to write blazor easier - Use F# for Blazor, Computation expression (CE) style DSL for internal and third party blazor libraries, Dependency injection, Adaptive and Elmish models, Giraffe style routing, Type safe style.
- SpotifyService (⭐17) - A high-level Spotify API library for Blazor WebAssembly projects that enables Spotify playback in the browser, manages OAuth 2.0 authorization, provides easy access to the Spotify Web API and uses IndexedDB caching.
- Bionic - An Ionic CLI clone for Blazor projects.
- EventHorizon Blazor TypeScript Interop Generator (⭐119) - This project takes in a TypeScript type definition file and creates a .NET Core project that will work with the provided Interop abstraction project.
- Generators.Blazor (⭐57) - Generators.Blazor is a source generator for improving performance in Blazor. The project also contains analyzers to detect common issues in Blazor apps.
- Try .NET (⭐2.6k) - Try .NET provides developers and content authors with tools to create interactive experiences.
- What's new in .NET 8 for Web frontends backends and futures? - May 26, 2023 - Join this session to explore new features in .NET 8 for web frontends, backends, and future development. Discover how .NET 8 enhances web app development with better performance, new APIs, and modern development support. Get guidance on leveraging these tools for scalable, efficient cloud apps. Suitable for both experienced and new .NET developers, this session offers valuable insights into the latest developments in .NET 8 for web development.
- Full stack web in .NET 8 with Blazor - May 24, 2023 - Learn how ASP.NET Blazor in .NET 8 allows you to use a single powerful component model to handle all of your web UI needs, including server-side rendering, client-side rendering, streaming rendering, progressive enhancement, and much more.
- Blazor + .NET MAUI – the perfect “hybrid” - May 24, 2023 - In this session, we demonstrate how to leverage DevExpress Blazor/.NET MAUI UI components to deliver intuitive mobile solutions that amaze. We show you how Blazor Hybrid apps reduce time to market and how our adaptive Blazor Data Grid can be used alongside our rich collection of FREE .NET MAUI UI components to address a variety of usage scenarios.
- How to Create a PDF Document in Blazor Using the .NET PDF Library - May 23, 2023 - .NET Build session: How to Create a PDF Document in Blazor Using the .NET PDF Library. PDFs are an ideal format for sharing and archiving documents, but creating a viewer from scratch requires a deep understanding of PDF specifications and programming languages. What benefit does a PDF viewer provide for your business? It makes it easy to send a report to stakeholders, send an invoice to a customer, or generate a receipt in a retail shop. In this demo, we’ll show how you can easily add a PDF viewer to your app with text, images, and a table in the PDF document.
- Blazor + .NET MAUI – the perfect “hybrid” - May 23, 2023 - Microsoft Build session: Blazor + .NET MAUI – the perfect “hybrid”. In this session, we demonstrate how to leverage DevExpress Blazor/.NET MAUI UI components to deliver intuitive mobile solutions that amaze. We show you how Blazor Hybrid apps reduce time to market and how our adaptive Blazor Data Grid can be used alongside our rich collection of FREE .NET MAUI UI components to address a variety of usage scenarios.
- This Will Skyrocket Your Blazor Development Productivity - May 23, 2023 - Developing Blazor is fun. However, there are a lot of different things that take quite some time when added together. For instance creating isolated CSS files, creating isolated JS files, creating code behind files and others. However, Jimmy Engstrom has created a Visual Extension that solves exactly this problems. Using this extension, your productivity will get a substantial boost. In this video, I'll show you everything you need to know to use this extension in your day to day Blazor development.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazor .NET 8 Updates - May 10, 2023 - Come check out some of the progress the Blazor team has made for .NET 8. Community links.
- Building "Next Tech Event" using Blazor and RavenDB Part 16 - May 9, 2023 - Part 16 of our new project, "NextTechEvent", a site that will help speakers, organizers, and attendees find their next tech event. In this stream, we made the attendee page look better, and with our close personal friend Chat GPT, we did a better-looking temperature view. Source code (⭐4) .
- Build a Connect Four game in your browser with .NET - May 1, 2023 - Learn C#, F#, and .NET with free self-guided learning from Microsoft Learn. Connect4 lesson on Microsoft Learn.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazor and Data API Builder - April 11, 2023 - Learn about Data API Builder and how it can be used in Blazor app development. Community links.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazor App Testing with Playwright - February 23, 2023 - March 14, 2023 - Learn how to use Playwright to implement end-to-end testing for your Blazor application. Community links.
- Steve Sanderson on Blazor United - February 23, 2023 - Carl talks to Steve Sanderson, creator of Blazor, to answer questions about Blazor United, coming in .NET 8.
- Exploring OpenAI with Blazor - February 23, 2023 - Chat with Michael Washington about how .NET developers can leverage OpenAI GPT-3 in their Blazor applications.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazor United in .NET 8 - February 14, 2023 - The Blazor team shares early thoughts on Blazor United in .NET 8, an effort to create a single unified model for all your web UI scenarios that combines the best of Razor Pages, Blazor Server, and Blazor WebAssembly. Community links.
- Blazor United prototype - January 24, 2023 - A quick look at some of the experiments we're considering for Blazor in .NET 8.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Exploring new and experimental features in Blazor - January 10, 2023 - It show what it's like to build a .NET 7 Blazor app using both new and currently experimental features. Featuring: Daniel Roth, Jon Galloway, Mackinnon Buck. Community links.
- Run a Blazor component inside React - December 21, 2022 - Are you tired of slow and clunky web applications? Look no further than Blazor running in React! Blazor is a powerful framework for building interactive client-side web apps with C#, and when combined with the speed and flexibility of React, you get a winning combination for stunning, high-performance web experiences. In this video, we will use the new Custom Elements feature to run Blazor in React, and demonstrate some of the other exciting features and benefits of this dynamic duo. Don't miss out on the future of web development.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazor .NET 8 Planning - December 13, 2022 - Find out our early plans for Blazor in .NET 8. Community links.
- Use the IDE to make a Fluxor CRUD Application | Blazor IDE Part 2 - November 18, 2022 - Use the IDE to make a Fluxor CRUD Application.
- What's new for Blazor in .NET 7 | .NET Conf 2022 - November 10, 2022 - Blazor in .NET 7 is loaded with many new improvements to make building beautiful interactive web UI easier and more productive. In this session we'll take a look at the new support for custom elements, improved data binding, handling location changing events, showing loading progress, dynamic authentication requests, and more.
- Build an Audio Browser app with Blazor | .NET Conf 2022 - November 10, 2022 - So you’ve heard about new features in .NET 7, but how does it all fit together when you build an app? Join Steve as he quickly builds an end-to-end audio manager app with Blazor WebAssembly using features old and new. This is a moderately advanced talk (it assumes existing Blazor knowledge) full of hints and tips including: cleaner ways to organize JS interop, directly accessing files on an end user’s filesystem, dynamically generating SVGs, creating an elegant “loading” experience, and the performance impact of AOT compilation. Full source code is provided!
- Testing Blazor Applications with Playwright | .NET Conf 2022 - November 10, 2022 - Testing is hard, testing takes time to learn and to write, and time is money. As developers we want to test. We know we should but we don't have time. So how can we get more developers to do testing? We can create better tools. Let me introduce you to Playwright - Reliable end-to-end cross browser testing for modern web apps, by Microsoft and fully open source. Playwright's codegen generates tests for you so now you really have no excuses. It's time to play your tests wright.
- Create native desktop & mobile apps using web skills in Blazor Hybrid | .NET Conf 2022 - November 10, 2022 - Are you a web developer and need to target iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows? Ship directly to the store and build world class apps with native API access with .NET MAUI and Blazor Hybrid.
- Modernize your WPF and Windows Forms application with Blazor | .NET Conf 2022 - November 10, 2022 - Desktop is not dead and there are a lot of applications written in WPF and Windows Forms that need to be ported to Web, or reuse ready components written by the web team. Blazor can be the answer for both the requirements thanks to Blazor Hybrid. Let’s see how you can use it.
- CSS Techniques for Blazor Developers | .NET Conf 2022 - November 10, 2022 - Does your CSS code remind you of an episode of Hoarders? In this session we’ll explore a variety of CSS related architecture decisions that Blazor developers face. Attendees will learn how and when to use plain CSS, Sass or CSS Isolation with Blazor. Modern CSS techniques like custom CSS properties will be discussed. We’ll explore techniques to build modular and intelligent CSS by leveraging CSS principals and incorporating helper libraries. This session aims to break the dependency on CSS systems like Bootstrap and Tailwind.
- Azure Static Web Apps with Blazor and .NET | .NET Conf 2022 - November 10, 2022 - Are you a .NET developer who wants to quickly build and deploy full-stack .NET serverless applications? Then this talk is for you! In this session, we will learn how to use Azure Static Web Apps with Blazor and .NET. First, we will explore Azure Static Web Apps. Then take a look at getting started with Blazor WebAssembly paired with the serverless power of .NET Azure Functions or Azure Container Apps. We will continue on to explore other .NET API options now available. And finally, we will discover how to automatically build and deploy to Azure directly from our code repository.
- Localization in Blazor: Carl Franklin's Blazor Train Ep 90 - November 3, 2022 - Carl shows how to easily support multiple languages in a Blazor WebAssembly application.
- Building "Next Tech Event" using Blazor and RavenDB Part 12 - November 2, 2022 - Part 12 of the project "NextTechEvent", a site that will help speakers, organizers, and attendees find their next tech event. In this stream, we add search functionality using RavenDB by adding an index. A way for organizers to filter conferences by name, country, location, city, and tags or a combination of them. This way we can see how many conferences are happening in "Stockholm" or all the conferences named "NDC". Source code (⭐4).
- MAUI Blazor Podcast Client Part 2: The .NET Show with Carl Franklin Ep 30 - October 20, 2022 - Adding guests and links, and playlist functionality.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazor in .NET 7 Part III - October 11, 2022 - Learn more about the latest multithreading and MSAL developments for Blazor in .NET 7. Community links.
- MSAL Auth in Blazor Server - September 22, 2022 - Carl shows how to use MSAL and Azure AD B2C to authenticate users and call a secure API.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazor in .NET 7 Part II - September 13, 2022 - Learn more about the exciting runtime changes in Blazor for .NET 7. Community links. Part 1.
- Make a Text Editor in Blazor from scratch, Blazor Text Editor Part 1. - September 8, 2022 - Make a Text Editor in Blazor from scratch, Blazor Text Editor Part 1.
- Roslyn Syntax Highlighting | Blazor Text Editor Part 2 - September 8, 2022 - Roslyn Syntax Highlighting | Blazor Text Editor Part 2.
- Make a Text Editor in Blazor from scratch | Blazor Text Editor Part 1 - September 8, 2022 - Make a Text Editor in Blazor from scratch | Blazor Text Editor Part 1.
- .NET MAUI & Blazor - Sharing code between app and web - September 2, 2022 - In this video, Daniel will show you how to create a project for .NET MAUI and Blazor and how to structure the code so it can be shared between the app and the web. Source code (⭐4).
- Build an interactive todo list with Blazor in minutes - August 28, 2022 - In this tutorial we'll learn how to create a todo list with Blazor and improve the page using Bootstrap.
- Blazor in .NET 7 - .NET Community Standup - August 23, 2022 - Overview of Blazor in .NET 7 with Daniel Roth, Jon Galloway, Mackinnon Buck and Tanay Parikh. Learn more about the great new features coming to Blazor in .NET 7.
- Blazor for ABSOLUTE beginners in 21 Minutes - August 22, 2022 - In this tutorial you will learn the basics of building a website with Blazor and how the default Blazor project template works. If you have any problems feel free to leave a comment and I will try and get back to you. I've also added some notes below that you might find useful.
- Implementing Main Page Headers in Blazor - July 18, 2022 - In this session, Josh and I are back again to continue building a decentralizaed social media platform in the open-source space. This session in particular we will be discussing, designing and implementing a main page header in Blazor using SharpStyles.
- Blazor: Flavors of State Management with Blazor WebAssembly - July 12, 2022 - ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazor: Flavors of State Management with Blazor WebAssembly. Working with Blazor WebAssembly applications we often overlook the importance of appropriate state management. Without a good understanding and the right strategy, our applications can end up polluted with components that behave badly and we end up regretting the bad choices.- This session covers the simple state management flavours and then progress towards something more tasty like the Redux pattern. We will see what there is to like and dislike about each flavour. Next, we will take a step back and determine the appropriate seasoning of state management to pair with our application. You will leave this session having sampled all the wonderful flavours and be able to make great decisions to have the best development experience. Community links.
- Securing Blazor & Web APIs with AAD - July 11, 2022 - This video shows how to secure your Blazor application and a Web API using Azure Active Directory (AAD).
- What’s next for Blazor, and .NET on WASI - July 7, 2022 - What’s next for Blazor, and .NET on WASI, talk by Steve Sanderson at the NDC Porto. In this demo-centric talk, Microsoft developer/architect Steve will show the current state-of-the-art in Blazor for building rich web-based UI for browsers and native apps. This will include powerful new features shipped in .NET 6, as well as upcoming enhancements under development for .NET 7 and .NET MAUI. We’ll also look at more experimental future possibilities, including running .NET Core on WASI (WebAssembly on the server) which creates entirely new cloud and edge hosting options and lets you bring .NET code to places it’s never been before.
- Test the new Blazor experimental tutorial INSIDE Visual Studio - June 29, 2022 - Grace Taylor from the Visual Studio team joins James to talk about a new experiment that they are running to improve tutorial inside of Visual Studio! Their first experiment is going to help developers get started learning and building web apps with Blazor. Install Visual Studio, and you may have the opportunity to test out this new experimental feature from the team.
- Test-Driving CSS Styles in Blazor - June 20, 2022 - This video is about test-driving CSS styles in Blazor.
- Should I Focus on Blazor or ASP.NET Core? - June 16, 2022 - Should I learn Blazor in more depth or should I better understand ASP.NET Core? Which one is the better one to learn well first? Should I bounce back and forth or specialize in one?
- Persisting Data in Blazor WebAssembly - June 3, 2022 - Carl uses a client-side repository based on IndexedDB to persist data even without an Internet connection.
- Using TypeScript with Blazor - May 27, 2022 - Carl shows you how to use TypeScript when creating a Blazor component.
- Build native apps for any device with .NET and Visual Studio - May 25, 2022 - See how you can quickly and iteratively build modern, native and hybrid web apps for any device with Visual Studio and .NET Multi-platform App UI (.NET MAUI). We’ll take you on a tour of the tools and frameworks that can speed up your development time to create powerful, native desktop and mobile apps for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android from a single codebase with .NET MAUI. We’ll also show you how to enhance your Blazor web apps with native device capabilities.
- Native client apps with Blazor Hybrid - May 25, 2022 - Blazor uses the latest open web standards to enable full stack web development with .NET. But what if you need to build a native client app? Blazor is expanding beyond the web to enable support for building native client apps using a hybrid of web technologies and .NET. In this session we’ll look at the new Blazor Hybrid support in .NET MAUI for building cross platform native client apps for mobile and desktop as well as Blazor Hybrid support for modernizing WPF and Windows Forms apps.
- Future Possibilities for .NET Core and WASI (WebAssembly on the Server) - May 25, 2022 - WebAssembly is moving beyond the browser and is pitched to become a foundational element of modern cloud-native architecture. It lets any language compile to universal binaries that run on any OS or processor, robustly sandboxed and with great performance. This session covers a new approach to running .NET in WASI environments. You’ll see how your existing .NET code could be built into WASI-compliant modules, plus the opportunities this opens. This is experimental, not yet a committed product.
- Learn .NET MAUI - Full Course for Beginners | Tutorial for iOS, Android, Mac, Windows in C# - May 23, 2022 - Let's start our journey together to build beautiful native cross-platform apps for iOS, Android, macOS, and Windows with .NET MAUI, C#, and Visual Studio! In this full workshop, I will walk you through everything you need to know about .NET MAUI and building your very first app. You will learn the basics including how to build user interfaces with XAML, how MVVM and data binding simplify development, how to navigate between pages, access platform features like geolocation, optimize data collections, and theme your app for light theme and dark theme. This course has everything you need to learn the basics and set you up for success when building apps with .NET MAUI.
- Displaying Custom Reports in Blazor using Syncfusion - May 20, 2022 - In the last video, we created a custom report using the Bold Reports Designer. We could use the provided Bold Reports Viewer to display the reports, but that does not always fit with what you want to accomplish. That is why today we will implement a report viewer in a Blazor Server application. That way, we can show our custom report to our clients directly inside of our site instead of sending them to a separate application.
- Bringing WebAssembly to the .NET Mainstream - Steve Sanderson - May 19, 2022 - Many developers still consider WebAssembly to be a leading-edge, niche technology tied to low-level systems programming languages. However, C# and .NET have run on WebAssembly since 2017. Blazor WebAssembly brought .NET into the browser on open standards, and is now one of the fastest-growing parts of .NET across enterprises, startups, and hobbyists. Next, with WASI we could let you run .NET in even more places, introducing cloud-native tools and techniques to a wider segment of the global developer community. This is a technical talk showing how we bring .NET to WebAssembly. Steve will demonstrate how it runs both interpreted and AOT-compiled, how an IDE debugger can attach, performance tradeoffs, and how a move from Emscripten to WASI SDK lets it run in Wasmtime/Wasmer or higher-level runtimes like wasmCloud. Secondly, you'll hear lessons learned from Blazor as an open-source project - challenges and misconceptions faced bringing WebAssembly beyond early adopters.
- Rapid development model for Blazor Web Assembly and typed end-to-end services - May 19, 2022 - In this video we use the ServiceStack Blazor WASM template to show how the combination of typed end-to-end services and Blazor is great for building line of business applications. The template provides a clean separation of concerns, typed end-to-end safety and rapid iteration thanks to shared C# language, Visual Studio Hot Reload and ServiceStack message centric design.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Let's build an app with .NET MAUI and Blazor - May 17, 2022 - Showcasing migrating a Blazor WASM PWA to .NET MAUI and Blazor Hybrid. Community links.
- Making Blazor work with everything, plus WebAssembly on the server - May 13, 2022 - Talk by Steve Sanderson at the NDC London 2022. Real-world software projects often involve combining many technologies. So, is modern Blazor powerful and flexible enough for your team's needs? In this demo-heavy talk, Steve will show how Blazor WebAssembly/Server can seamlessly embed libraries and logic written in other languages such as Rust or C/C++, how Blazor WebAssembly/Server components can be used inside other SPA frameworks such as React or Angular (or vice-versa) and how Blazor components can be used not only for web projects, but also shared with native apps for macOS, iOS, Android, and Windows (including WPF and WinForms) These capabilities should equip your team to take on the most ambitious projects with confidence. We'll then look further into the future and consider how WebAssembly is moving beyond the browser and is pitched to become a foundational element of cloud-native server apps. You'll be among the first to see an experimental new approach to compiling .NET applications into WASI-compliant universal binaries that can run on any OS or processor, robustly sandboxed and with great performance.
- Creating Office Files in Blazor using Syncfusion - PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - May 13, 2022 - Creating office files in C# has always been a popular solution. You can generate reports in formats that users are comfortable with. With the Syncfusion file controls, you can not only create Excel files, you can also create Microsoft Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, and PDF documents. In this video, we will look at the office file controls in Syncfusion and how to use them.
- Building apps for Teams in .NET & Blazor - May 11, 2022 - John Miller joins James on this week's On .NET to chat about how .NET developers can build Microsoft Teams apps and bots completely with C#, .NET, and Blazor! John walks us through everything we need to know to get started and how to even publish apps for Teams.
- Intro to Blazor Controls in Syncfusion - May 11, 2022 - The Blazor controls in Syncfusion are pretty impressive. In this video, we will look at the DataGrid, charts, a Kanban-style board, a dashboard, autocomplete textboxes, context menus, signature pads, menu bars, toast messages, and more. There are so many controls to look at, in fact, that we are going to purposefully ignore the office file creation and display controls, as well as reporting. That way, we can spend more time on the other controls today and then focus on the office files in another video. The reporting will actually have two different videos dedicated to it.
- Multi-environment deployments with Azure DevOps and Static Web Apps - May 5, 2022 - App walkthrough, Create a static web app with an Azure DevOps pipeline, Add Azure DevOps environments and configure approvals, Configure a multi-stage pipeline, Static Web Apps named preview environments, Playwright tests, Manual approval before production deployment, Secure staging environments with a password. Source code (⭐5).
- On .NET Live - Wrapping browser APIs in Blazor WASM - May 2, 2022 - In this week's episode, Kristoffer Strube joins the panel to show us a Blazor WASM wrapper for the browser File System Access API. He's bringing demos and code to share, so this is an episode you won't want to miss.
- Securing SPAs and Blazor Applications using the BFF Pattern - April 29, 2022 - Securing SPAs and Blazor Applications using the BFF (Backend for Frontend) Pattern at the NDC Porto, by Dominick Baier.
- State management in Blazor - April 29, 2022 - State management in Blazor, at the NDC Porto 2022. When developing a Single Page Application, a very important aspect is state management. Since Blazer is a component-based UI framework, how do we manage to update the UI when the state of the application changes.
- Streaming three ways with Blazor: REST, gRPC, and SignalR - April 29, 2022 - Streaming three ways with Blazor: REST, gRPC, and SignalR, by Carl Franklin at the NDC Porto 2022. Learn how to stream data from server to client to improve perceived performance and increase scalability. Carl shows how streaming works in general, and then how to implement using each of these three transports.
- Revisiting MVVM - April 21, 2022 - Carl revisits the topic of MVVM with Blazor, clarifying your options.
- Queryable Repositories - April 14, 2022 - Build a generic repository that the client can query.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazorators: Blazor C# Source Generators - April 12, 2022 - David Pine introduces Blazorators, Blazor C# Source Generators on this month's Blazor Community Standup. Community links.
- .NET MAUI Blazor - Build Hybrid Mobile, Desktop, and Web apps - April 1, 2022 - Blazor enables building client-side web UI with .NET, but sometimes you need more than what the web platform offers. Sometimes you need full access to the native capabilities of the device. You can now host Blazor components in .NET MAUI apps to build cross-platform native apps using web UI. The components run natively in the .NET process and render web UI to an embedded web view control using a local interop channel. This hybrid approach gives you the best of native and the web. Your components can access native functionality through the .NET platform, and they render standard web UI. .NET MAUI Blazor apps can run anywhere .NET MAUI can (Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android).
- Managing App State with Fluxor - March 31, 2022 - pp State Management using Fluxor, a Flux/Redux library for Blazor.
- Blazor Basics with Identity - Mars 14, 2022 - Fritz shows you how to connect authentication and authorization to your Blazor app. We'll focus on how to connect a properly configured Microsoft Identity application to your Blazor framework.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Native client apps with Blazor Hybrid - Mars 8, 2022 - Join this Blazor Community Standup to learn more about using Blazor Hybrid to create cross-platform native client apps for Windows, iOS, Android & Mac. Community links.
- Building beautiful Blazor apps with Tailwind CSS - Mars 2, 2022 - Tailwind CSS has been growing in popularity for some time. It’s fast becoming one of the top frameworks to use when styling applications. It offers a different approach to the traditional frameworks like Bootstrap—utility based styling. Rather than using prebuilt components—which result in your application looking like a lot of others on the web—you can tailor your design by applying small focused CSS classes resulting in a unique style for your app. In this talk, you will learn how to bring the power of Tailwind CSS to your Blazor applications. We’ll start off with an introduction to Tailwind and how it differs from other CSS frameworks. Then we’ll get into some code and see how we can integrate Tailwind with Blazor. For the rest of the time, we’ll explore the various features of Tailwind and see how just how beautiful we can make our Blazor app. By Chris Sainty, at the NDC Oslo 2021.
- Best practices unit testing Blazor components with bUnit - Mars 1, 2022 - Why create tests of UI components? Isn’t UI tests inherently brittle, run slowly, and hard to maintain? By Egil Hansen, at the NDC Oslo 2021.
- Learn C# with CSharpFritz - Blazor Application Hosting - February 28, 2022 - You've built your Blazor application, now where do you run it? In this demo filled session, Fritz will talk through Progressive Web Apps, packaging with Docker, and deploying your Blazor application to Azure. Community links (⭐594).
- Blazor, NET 6, and WebAssembly - February 21, 2022 - Talk by Steve Sanderson at the NDC Oslo 2021. .NET 6 is a huge release for Blazor, adding a ton of powerful new features for .NET web developers. This talk will be full of demos to get you up-to-speed on this hot framework.
- Building a classic adventure game with Blazor - February 14, 2022 - Blazor is a free and open-source web framework that enables developers to create web apps using C# and HTML. Being a .NET developer as well as a big fan of classic point-and-click adventure games, I’ve ported my Game-a-Tron 4000 adventure game engine to Blazor.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazor .NET 7 Roadmap - February 8, 2022 - Find out what's being planned for Blazor in .NET 7. Community links.
- C# Corner .NET Conference Day 1 - January 24, 2022 - The first day of the conference kicks off with a keynote session by Scott Hunter. Day one is focused on front-end technologies (Blazor). Conference website.
- ASP.NET Community Standup - Blazor WebAssembly on .NET 6 - January 11, 2022 - Join Blazor creator Steve Sanderson for a special look at Blazor WebAssembly on .NET 6. Community links.
- Archives (⭐7.7k) - 2021 (⭐7.7k), 2020 (⭐7.7k), 2019 (⭐7.7k), 2018 (⭐7.7k), 2017 (⭐7.7k).
- Good (Blazor) Components are... ? - May 23, 2023 - Components, done “right” carry tremendous potential to speed up your web development, and make ongoing maintenance (and development) of your apps much easier. But, like any tool, it all depends how you use it.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 8 Preview 4 - May 16, 2023 - .NET 8 Preview 4 is now available and includes many great new improvements to ASP.NET Core. Streaming rendering with Blazor components, Handling form posts with Blazor SSR, Route to named elements in Blazor, Webcil packaging for Blazor WebAssembly apps and more.
- Big Changes Coming for Blazor in .NET 8 - May 16, 2023 - .NET 8 is shaping up to be a significant release for Blazor, and there’s one big reason why.
- BurnRate is fueling revenue success with Blazor - May, 2023 - Customer success case with BurnRate.
- Join the .NET Team at Microsoft Build 2023 - April 24, 2023 - Are you ready for Build 2023? Microsoft’s premier developer conference is just around the corner, and there are several exciting .NET sessions that you won’t want to miss.
- State Hasn't Changed? Why and when Blazor components re-render - April 12, 2023 - Sooner or later, as you build out your Blazor UI, you’re going to hit a situation where your component isn’t re-rendering when you expect it to.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 8 Preview 3 - April 11, 2023 - ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 8 Preview 3. Here’s a summary of what’s new in this preview release: Server-side rendering with Blazor, Render Razor components outside of ASP.NET Core, Sections support in Blazor, Monitor Blazor Server circuit activity, SIMD enabled by default for Blazor WebAssembly apps and more. See the ASP.NET Core roadmap for .NET 8 (⭐32k).
- How to Build Fast and Reusable Blazor Code - April 3, 2023 - Microsoft even offers a Build reusable components with Blazor learning module that shows how to build a Razor class library that contains Blazor components, package a Razor class library for use in other Blazor applications, and reference a Razor class library in a Blazor application and use its components. Author: Jeffrey T. Fritz.
- Blazor United - Solving Blazor's biggest challenges? - February 23, 2023 - There are some big changes coming for Blazor in .NET 8 and they look very, very promising.
- The Blazor NavigationManager - February 23, 2023 - The NavigationManager is a service that enables developers to programmatically navigate the user to different pages or external URIs. In ASP.NET Core 7, there were added new features that enable us to parse simple state between pages and listen to and intercept navigation. In this post, we will look at the basic capabilities of the NavigationManager, present what new features were added in ASP.NET Core 7, discuss how it fits into the Blazor/.NET ecosystem, and in the end present a scenario that is now possible with relative ease using new additions from ASP.NET Core 7.
- Announcing .NET 8 Preview 1 - February 21, 2023 - The first preview of .NET 8 is ready to download. This blog post covers the major themes and goals that drive the prioritization and selection of enhancements to develop. .NET 8 preview and release candidate builds will be delivered monthly. As usual, the final release will be delivered sometime in November at .NET Conf.
- Azure Active Directory multitenant integration with Blazor WASM – Part 1 - February 19, 2023 - This blog is set in two parts. The first describes the process of setting up an Azure Active Directory multitenant on Azure, and the 2nd part describes how to integrate with a Blazor WASM application. Source code (⭐30) .
- Embed Reporting in Native Blazor Applications - February 14, 2023 - See the setup and customization of the newest Progress Telerik Reporting viewer, implemented with Telerik UI for Blazor controls with both Blazor Wasm and Blazor Server.
- Announcing Blazorise 1.2 - February 1, 2023 - Release of Blazorise v1.2, which brings a number of new features, improvements, and bug fixes to the framework.
- The State of WebAssembly – 2022 and 2023 - January 30, 2023 - This articles looks at the current state of WebAssembly (wasm). It starts by revisiting 2022 developments then he tries to predict where I think things will go in 2023.
- Blazor WebAssembly Succinctly - eBook updated - January 30, 2023 - Second edition of the eBook "Blazor WebAssembly Succinctly" by Michael Washington.
- Playing Dynamic Audio In Server Side Blazor - January 28, 2023 - You can play dynamic audio in a Blazor Server application and have full control over the user interface. YouTube video about this article.
- .NET MAUI Blazor - Best practices for mobile UI - January 27, 2023 - Both Blazor and .NET MAUI are great and Powerful frameworks. Using .NET MAUI, you can build fully native cross-platform apps and build web apps completely in C# with Blazor. But when you combine them with the MAUI Blazor template, you need to know that it should feel like a mobile app, not a web page. This articles explains some tips and tricks.
- Steve Sanderson Wows Web-Devs with Peek at 'Blazor United' for .NET 8 - January 26, 2023 - We've started some experiments to combine the advantages of Razor Pages, Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly all into one thing.
- Improve Blazor startup process UX - January 21, 2023 - You can do a lot of things with Blazor: PWA, SSR, SPA, Hybrid app... the process of how the user sees the first page is different for each of these modes.
- Reducing Blazor WASM size by providing custom ICU data - January 16, 2023 - Reducing Blazor WASM size by providing custom ICU data.
- Blazor Custom Elements in HTML or React - December 22, 2022 - Since version 7.0 of .NET, Microsoft has enhanced and integrated the ability to create HTML Custom Elements. These custom elements offer developers a way to create their own full-featured DOM elements. In Blazor, this allows publishing these components to other SPA Frameworks, such as Angular or React. More info in the Microsoft documentation.
- Build Your Own Podcast App with .NET 7, Blazor, and .NET MAUI - December 19, 2022 - The .NET Podcast app was first introduced at .NET Conf 2021 and recently updated to highlight new features in .NET 7 at the .NET Conf 2022 keynote. The podcast app is ready to use sample application that showcases .NET, ASP.NET Core, Blazor, .NET MAUI, Azure Container Apps, Orleans, Power Platform, Playwright, and more. This post explains all the new features and show how we upgraded the .NET Podcast app to take advantage of them.
- The Future of .NET with WASM - December 15, 2022 - This post is about the benefits of using WASM outside the browser and its potential as a transformative technology on the server.
- Use Keycloak as Identity Provider from Blazor WebAssembly (WASM) applications - December 8, 2022 - Learn how to integrate with Keycloak from Blazor WASM. Create a public client and use built-in capabilities of Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.WebAssembly.Authentication that integrates with OpenId Connect compliant providers. Source code (⭐157) Brings ChartJs (⭐61k).
- What’s new in the Microsoft Fluent UI library for Blazor version 2.0 - December 5, 2022 - What’s new in the Microsoft Fluent UI library for Blazor version 2.0.
- Build a web app to manage a custom provider in Viva Learning with Blazor - November 29, 2022 - In this post, we're going to reuse the concepts we have learned to build a better experience: a web application, that we can use to manage our custom learning provider and its contents. We'll focus on how to implement in a real application some of the peculiar features we have learned about these APIs, like the fact that a different set of permissions is required based on the type of content you're working with.
- Maintenance release: Blazorise 1.1.4 - November 24, 2022 - This new Blazorise 1.1.4 is a hotfix release to solve this and a few other minor issues that were fixed in the meantime. Blazorise 1.1.4 is a recommended upgrade for all Blazorise 1.1 and Blazorise 1.1.3 users.
- Blazor WebAssembly: Debugging gRPC-Web with Custom Chrome Developer Tools - November 17, 2022 - If you are working with Blazor, gRPC is a big issue for transferring data from APIs to clients. One issue of developing with gRPC-Web is debugging the transmitted data because the data is in an efficient binary message format. This article shows you how to solve this problem with the help of my NuGet.
- Release: Blazorise 1.1.3 - November 8, 2022 - This Blazorise version was supposed to be just a minor maintenance release. Instead, we got a few relatively large features and announcements, with .NET 7 support.
- Containerized Blazor: Microsoft Ponders New Client-Side Hosting - November 2, 2022 - Microsoft is exploring built-in container support for client-side Blazor WebAssembly apps. Article on Visual Studio Magazine.
- Resize images before uploading in Blazor Web Assembly - October 31, 2022 - Resize images before uploading in Blazor Web Assembly.
- Experimenting with .NET 7, WASM, and WASI on Docker - October 31, 2022 - On October 24th, Docker announced the support of WASM and WASI in a new technical preview release. This articles tries it out and sees how it works with .NET 7.
- How to run Blazor project everywhere using Razor Class Library ? - October 29, 2022 - One of the cool features of Blazor is code reusability. Using Razor Class Library, we can use our Razor component in all blazor type project like Blazor Server, WASM and MAUI Hybrid.
- Using WASM and WASI to run .NET 7 on a Raspberry PI Zero 2 W - October 29, 2022 - This post will show you how to run .NET 7 on a Raspberry PI Zero 2 W using WASM and WASI.
- Introducing the Docker+Wasm Technical Preview - October 24, 2022 - The Technical Preview of Docker+Wasm is now available! Wasm has been producing a lot of buzz recently, and this feature will make it easier for you to quickly build applications targeting Wasm runtimes.
- Part 1 - UI driven by Elsa Workflows - October 12, 2022 - This series describes the implementation of a User Interface driven by an Elsa workflow engine.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 7 Release Candidate 2 - October 11, 2022 - .NET 7 Release Candidate 2 (RC2) is now available and includes many great new improvements to ASP.NET Core and Blazor: improved diagnostics for authentication in Blazor WebAssembly and WebAssembly multithreading (experimental).
- No Need to Wait for .NET 8 to Try Experimental WebAssembly Multithreading - October 11, 2022 - Multithreading support for client-side Blazor WebAssembly apps is planned for .NET 8 in November 2023, but developers can try it out now for .NET apps thanks to experimental functionality in the brand-new .NET 7 Release Candidate 2.
- Using .NET 7's Blazor Custom Elements to render dynamic content - October 5, 2022 - Using .NET 7's Blazor Custom Elements to render dynamic content, by Jon Hilton.
- Creating a Generic Tree View Blazor Component - October 4, 2022 - This article shows off a Blazor component that can display an object recursively in a tree view. The component was made as part as a project, FHIR Watch, a tool for comparing FHIR data from two different data sources: FHIR API Service and Dataverse. As such, it is particularly useful for displaying FHIR data.
- Clean Architecture Solution Template for Blazor WebAssembly - September 30, 2022 - This post shows how to install the new template, create and run a new app using the template, and then I’ll share some recommended resources.
- WebAssembly Steals the ASP.NET Core Show in .NET 7 RC1 - September 20, 2022 - WebAssembly, the open source tech that makes client-side Blazor work, was the star of the ASP.NET Core show in the new ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 7 Release Candidate 1.
- C# / Blazor Wolfenstein - Part 7 - Solid Walls, Doors and C# Observations - September 20, 2022 - Part 7 of the articles explaining how port the game Wolfenstein 3D on C# and Blazor. Source code (⭐52) .
- C# / Blazor Wolfenstein - Part 6 - The Basic Raycaster - September 18, 2022 - Part 6 of the articles explaining how port the game Wolfenstein 3D on C# and Blazor. Source code (⭐52) .
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 7 Release Candidate 1 - September 14, 2022 - .NET 7 Release Candidate 1 (RC1) is now available and includes many great new improvements to ASP.NET Core.
- Why can't your Blazor WebAssembly PWA with offline support update even though you reload it? - September 7, 2022 - Please imagine the case that you have a Blazor WebAssembly PWA site that supports offline mode, and you've been opening that PWA by a web browser. If you published a new version of that PWA, you might want to verify it, I guess. In this case, you will reload the page on that web browser. However, you might never see the contents of the new version unexpectedly even though you hard-reload it.
- Implement OpenAPI Support for Blazor WebAssembly - September 2, 2022 - OpenAPI is a language-agnostic specification for documenting RESTful APIs. It allows both humans and computers to understand the capabilities of a service without accessing code, docs, or using other methods. Hosted Blazor WebAssembly apps include an ASP.NET Core backend for file and API access, and so implementing support for OpenAPI provides numerous benefits.
- Troubleshooting .NET Blazor WASM Debugging - August 30, 2022 - Troubleshooting .NET Blazor WASM Debugging.
- Oqtane 3.1.4 Released - July 27, 2022 - The 3.1.4 release is primarily focused on stabilization. This includes a variety of performance optimizations, user experience improvements, and localization enhancements.
- ClassFly UI - XAML vs Blazor - Part 1 - XAML - July 23, 2022 - This serie of article compares the approaches of XAML vs Blazor. The same application will be create using XAML and Blazor to discover the pros and cons. The part 1 focuses on XAML.
- Authenticate Blazor WebAssembly with Azure Static Web Apps - July 22, 2022 - Azure Static Web Apps is a great place to host Blazor WebAssembly apps. Among Static Web Apps' many features, it has built-in support for authentication using social logins. In this article, we'll look at how we can take advantage of Static Web Apps Authentication in our Blazor WebAssembly apps. By Anthony Chu, from Microsoft.
- Share Blazor components using dependency injection - July 19, 2022 - Share Blazor components using dependency injection.
- Using IAsyncEnumerable in a Razor component - July 18, 2022 - Using IAsyncEnumerable in a Razor component.
- Blazor Sticker Giveaway - July 15, 2022 - Try the new Blazor Guide in Visual Studio. Read on to learn about how to give it a try and for a chance to receive a sticker.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 7 Preview 6 - July 12, 2022 - .NET 7 Preview 6 is now available and includes many great new improvements to ASP.NET Core. Blazor custom elements no longer experimental, experimental QuickGrid component for Blazor, System.Security.Cryptography support on WebAssembly, empty Blazor project templates and more. For more details on the ASP.NET Core work planned for .NET 7 see the full ASP.NET Core roadmap for .NET 7 on GitHub.
- Uno Platform Does WebAssembly Threading Months Ahead of .NET 7 - June 29, 2022 - Uno Platform Does WebAssembly Threading Months Ahead of .NET 7, by David Ramel for Visual Studio Magazine.
- 3 reasons why I've created yet another library for the downloading on Blazor apps - June 29, 2022 - 3 reasons why I've created yet another library for the downloading on Blazor apps.
- Blazor Posts Biggest Gain in WebAssembly Usage: Report - June 24, 2022 - Blazor Posts Biggest Gain in WebAssembly Usage: Report, by David Ramel for Visual Studio Magazine.
- Implementing RavenDB time series in a Blazor project - June 21, 2022 - Implementing RavenDB time series in a Blazor project.
- What’s new in the Microsoft Fluent UI library for Blazor versions 1.3 and 1.4 - June 9, 2022 - The FAST team and friends have been hard at work not only on Microsoft’s core Web Components platform, but also on Fluent UI integrations for Blazor. This post will give you an overview of what’s new and changed in versions 1.3 and 1.4 of the Microsoft Fluent UI Blazor library.
- A Full-Stack Web App Using Blazor WebAssembly and GraphQL: Part 3 - June 8, 2022 - A Full-Stack Web App Using Blazor WebAssembly and GraphQL: Part 3. Part 1.
- Dependency Injection Scopes in Blazor - May 31, 2022 - The dependency injection system is a big part of how modern ASP.NET Core works internally: It provides a flexible solution for developers to structure their projects, decouple their dependencies, and control the lifetimes of the components within an application. In Blazor - a new part of ASP.NET Core - however, the DI system feels a bit odd, and things seem to work a bit differently than expected. This article will explain why this is not only a feeling but indeed the case in the first place and how to handle the differences in order to not run into problems later on.
- ASP.NET Core updates in .NET 7 Preview 4 - May 10, 2022 - .NET 7 Preview 4 is now available and includes many great new improvements to ASP.NET Core. Article by Dan Roth from Microsoft.
- Q&A: Deep Dive on Blazor - May 9, 2022 - Q&A: Deep Dive on Blazor, on Visual Studio Magazine.
- Syncfusion Essential Studio Release Enhances .NET MAUI, WinUI, Blazor and More - May 6, 2022 - Syncfusion Essential Studio Release Enhances .NET MAUI, WinUI, Blazor and More, on Visual Studio Magazine.
- Use the Query String to pass an array of selected values between Blazor Pages - April 28, 2022 - Use the Query String to pass an array of selected values between Blazor Pages.
- Containerizing Blazor WASM, ASPNET Core WebApi, NGINX & Let's Encrypt - April 26, 2022 - Guide on containerizing a complex system composed from multiple Blazor WASM apps, ASPNET Core Web Api, NGINX & Let's Encrypt SSL certificates.
- Blazor WebAssembly: The Power Of EF Core And SQLite In The Browser - April 12, 2022 - Sneak Preview how to use SQLite and EF Core in the browser with Blazor WebAssembly.
- Mastering Blazor - Part 1: DOM Integration - March 31, 2022 - Mastering Blazor - Part 1: DOM Integration.
- Conditional Blazor Styles (without the if statements) - March 24, 2022 - Conditional Blazor Styles (without the if statements).
- Securing a Blazor WebAssembly Hosted Apps with Azure Active Directory - March 18, 2022 - Securing a Blazor WebAssembly Hosted Apps with Azure Active Directory. Part 2.
- A Full-Stack Web App Using Blazor WebAssembly and GraphQL: Part 1 - February 17, 2022 - This article shows how to create a full-stack web application using Blazor WebAssembly and GraphQL with SQL Server as our database.
- What's Coming for Blazor Hybrid in .NET 7 - February 10, 2022 - What's Coming for Blazor Hybrid in .NET 7, Visual Studio Magazine.
- Use Tailwind's new JIT mode when developing Blazor applications - January 19, 2022 - Use Tailwind's new JIT mode when developing Blazor applications.
- Archives (⭐7.7k) - 2021 (⭐7.7k), 2020 (⭐7.7k), 2019 (⭐7.7k), 2018 (⭐7.7k), 2017 (⭐7.7k).
- Chris Sainty: Blazor in Action - Azure DevOps Episode 238 - March 27, 2023 - Chris is a Microsoft MVP, author, and software engineer with over 17 years of experience with ASP.NET. Passionate about sharing his knowledge with the community, he regularly writes both for his own blog as well as others — such as Visual Studio magazine, Progress Telerik, and StackOverflow. This passion for blogging led to his first book, Blazor in Action, a practical guide to building Blazor applications. He also maintains several popular open-source projects under the GitHub organization, Blazored. When not tapping on a keyboard, Chris is a keen speaker, having delivered talks at both user groups and conferences all over the world. Duration: 41 minutes.
- .NET Rocks - Blazor United with Javier Nelson and Steve Sanderson - March 23, 2023 - What if you didn't have to choose between client-side and server-side Blazor? Carl and Richard talk to Javier Nelson and Steve Sanderson about Blazor United in its early stages of development, providing flexibility at the web component level for client- and server-side rendering. At the simplest level, Blazor United offers server-side rendering when a site is first hit so that you can load the larger client-side components over time. But deeper is the idea that some elements on your web page benefit from being client-side, and some from being server-side, and why should you have to choose only one? Duration: 53 minutes.
- Steve Sanderson - Blazor, WASI and optimizing tomatoes - July 17, 2022 - At NDC London we sat down with Steve Sanderson and talked about the origin story of Blazor, some of the upcoming things in .NET 7, and what Steve is working on right now. Duration: 35 minutes.
- WASM Everywhere with Steve Sanderson - July 7, 2022 - WebAssembly is awesome - what else can you do with it? While at NDC London, Carl and Richard talked to Steve Sanderson about his work with WebAssembly, including Blazor. Steve talks about how WebAssembly continues to evolve adding WebAssembly System Integration. This opens the door to the idea that code in the WebAssembly can be run anywhere - any operating system, any language, using whatever compute is available. That gives an option to run code on the client, the server, and anywhere in between. Duration: 55 minutes.
- Indexing Video using KlipTok with Jeff Fritz - June 2, 2022 - How do you find a great video clip after the fact? Carl and Richard talk to Jeff Fritz about his work building KlipTok, a tool for making Twitch video clips more discoverable and shareable. Jeff digs into the tricky bits of KlipTok, which is all about fast indexing and searching to get to the right clip. The conversation digs into various data storage techniques and using the cloud in a way that doesn't break the bank. Jeff may be a Microsoft employee, but that doesn't mean he uses only Microsoft tools for his projects. Duration: 57 minutes.
- David Ortinau on .NET MAUI - May 27, 2022 - Jon Galloway talks to David Ortinau about .NET MAUI. Duration: 41 minutes. YouTube video.
- The Unhandled Exception Podcast: Microsoft Build 2022 - May 25, 2022 - Microsoft have just had their annual Build conference - which comes with a whole host of exciting announcements and discussions about hot programming topics in the Microsoft developer space. And each year, I long for a podcast episode to come out straight after Build, overviewing them! Well, this year - this podcast aims to do just that! In this episode, I was joined by both Scott Hunter and Gaurav Seth to chat about various topics. Check out the links below for a guide to what we discussed. Duration: 71 minutes.
- ASP.NET, Blogging, Kuberetes, and more - May 10, 2022 - The Unhandled Exception Podcast with Andrew Lock (andrewlock.net). He’s the author of the Manning ebook, ASP.NET Core in Action, Second Edition. This episode covers a lot - from the different flavours of ASP.NET, to Kubernetes, Blazor, gRPC, testing, Minimal API, MediatR and more.
- Umbraco Heartcore and Blazor with Poornima Nayar - May 4, 2022 - In this episode we talked with Poornima Nayar about Umbraco Heartcore and where you might use it, Blazor, a little on GraphQL and how it fits very well with mobile apps which communicate with remote APIs. Duration: 59 minutes.
- In The Core of Blazor - February 12, 2022 - Steve Sanderson talks about his journey into tech, his life, education, career and everything else in between. Duration: 73 minutes.
- Archives (⭐7.7k) - 2021 (⭐7.7k), 2020 (⭐7.7k), 2019 (⭐7.7k), 2018 (⭐7.7k), 2017 (⭐7.7k).
- Using .NET 5 with the Raspberry Pi - January 28, 2021 - Using .NET 5 with the Raspberry Pi, on Slideshare.
- Archives (⭐7.7k) - 2020 (⭐7.7k), 2019 (⭐7.7k), 2018 (⭐7.7k).
- LiveSharp (⭐66) - Update
.razorfiles and see the updates instantly without reloading the page. Your application state is preserved because there is no need to reload anything. livesharp.net.
- BlazorFiddle - Blazor .Net Developer Playground and Code Editor in the Browser.
- Blazor REPL (⭐247) - Write, compile, execute and share Blazor components entirely in the browser - https://blazorrepl.com.
- Blazor Snippets Visual Studio Code extension - A Visual Studio Code extension that offers Blazor and Razor snippets.
- Publish-time Pre-render for Blazor Wasm (⭐172) - When you publish your Blazor WebAssembly app, this package pre-renders and saves the app as static HTML files in your public folder.
- Publish SPA for GitHub Pages (⭐38) - Add this NuGet package to your Blazor WebAssembly project to easily publish it to GitHub Pages.
- WebCompiler (⭐125) - A dotnet global tool for compilation, minification, and compression of scss, css and js.
- .NET Core - .NET Core.
- Razor+ Visual Studio Code extension - A Visual Studio Code extension that offers improved Razor support.
- Tracetool (⭐31) - Tracetool viewer, client Api for Dotnet, Java, Javasvript, C++ , Python, Delphi.
- Visual Studio - Latest preview of Visual Studio.
- Visual Studio Code - Visual Studio Code, free, open source and cross-platform code editor.
- Learning Blazor - Build Single-Page Apps with WebAssembly and C# (By David Pine via O'Reilly Early Release February 3rd, 2022).
- Microsoft Blazor: Building Web Applications in .NET 6 and Beyond - A practical and hands-on approach to learning Blazor using .NET 6. (3rd ed. edition (December 8, 2021).
- Blazor WebAssembly by Example - Blazor WebAssembly by Example: A project-based guide to building web apps with .NET, Blazor WebAssembly, and C# (1st edition published the July 9th, 2021).
- Blazor in Action - An example-driven guide to building reusable UI components and web frontends—all with Blazor, C#, and .NET. (Manning Early Access Program began October 2020).
- Microsoft Blazor: Building Web Applications in .NET - Microsoft Blazor: Building Web Applications in .NET (Second edition published in May 2020).
- Blazor Revealed - Blazor Revealed, Building Web Applications in .NET (Published February, 2019).
- Blazor Quick Start Guide: Build web applications using Blazor, EF Core, and SQL Server - Blazor Quick Start Guide: Build web applications using Blazor, EF Core, and SQL Server (Published October 31, 2018).
- Blazor WebAssembly Succinctly - August 31, 2020 - Blazor is a framework for creating SPA webpages with either client-side or server-side architectures, using Razor technology written with the C# language. Because client-side Blazor with WebAssembly executes entirely on a user's browser, it’s very fast for many applications. In Blazor WebAssembly Succinctly, Michael Washington will take readers through the core elements of Blazor and then explore additional features by building a sample application. Free e-book.
- Blazor Succinctly - April 16, 2020 - A free e-book for starting with the Blazor framework.
- Blazor, A Beginners Guide - March 18, 2020 - A free e-book for getting started with the Blazor framework. Examples source code (⭐24).
- Blazor for ASP.NET Web Forms developers - Blazor for ASP.NET Web Forms developers, a free e-book from Microsoft.
- Using CSLA 5: Blazor and WebAssembly - This book covers the new Blazor UI framework, including how to create server-side and client-side WebAssembly projects, how to implement authentication and authorization, and how to use data binding. It then covers how CSLA .NET supports Blazor, including walking through a complete sample app.
- An Introduction to Building Applications with Blazor - August 24, 2019 - An Introduction to Building Applications with Blazor: How to get started creating applications using this exciting easy to use Microsoft C# framework
- Archives (⭐7.7k) - 2018 (⭐7.7k).
- Build a web app with Blazor WebAssembly and Visual Studio Code - Build a web app with Blazor WebAssembly and Visual Studio Code, on Microsoft Learn.
- DevOps and Docker Support for .NET Core Blazor Applications - June 2020 - DevOps and Docker Support for .NET Core Blazor Applications, on Udemy. This Docker Support Course with DevOps concepts using ASP.NET Core Blazor will teach you Dockerisation of Blazor Apps.
- Programming in Blazor - ASP.NET Core 3.1 - Create interactive web applications with C#, on Udemy.
- Creating Blazor Components - December, 2019 - Building a Blazor app is building components. This course is essential for gaining a good understanding of components. On Pluralsight.
- Authentication and Authorization in Blazor Applications - December, 2019 - Learn how to secure your Blazor application using a variety of best practice techniques for authentication and authorization. On Pluralsight.
- Blazor In-Depth Workshop (Blaze Invaders) - December 2019 - Blazor In-Depth Workshop (Blaze Invaders), on C# Academy. Learn serious Blazor concepts while building a working browser based game.
- Blazor and Razor Components in a nutshell - October 2019 - Learn how to use a framework that allows you to run your compiled code directly in the browser on top of WebAssembly, a course on Udemy.
- Blazor on ASP.NET Core 3.0 - October 2019 - Blazor on ASP.NET Core 3.0, a course on SkillShare.
- Blazor First Look on LinkedIn Learning - Blazor First Look on LinkedIn Learning. Source code (⭐16) .
- Free Blazor Training Course - DevExpress Blazor free training course Source code (⭐52) .
- Getting Started with Blazor - June 2021 - Discover the Core Concepts of Blazor and learn to create web applications with ease.
- Awesome Blazor on Twitter - This repository's Twitter feed.
- Discord - Blazor channel on the DotNetEvolution discord server.
- Gitter - Blazor discussion on Gitter.
- I Love DotNet (⭐26) - - This is a .NET knowledge sharing platform with live demos crafted by developers for developers with love using .NET Blazor. ilovedotnet.org.
- Learn Blazor - Community documentation on Blazor.
- Blazor Help Website - Blogs and code samples primarily covering server-side Blazor.
- Practical samples of Blazor (⭐7.7k) - Practical samples of Blazor.
- Practical samples of Blazor Server-Side (⭐7.7k) - Practical samples of Blazor Server-Side.
- Reddit - Blazor subreddit.
- Stack Overflow - Blazor questions feed on Stack Overflow.
- Twitter - Hashtag on Twitter.
- WebAssemblyMan - Man page for Blazor and WebAssembly.
- Blaze of Code - [Portuguese] Blog about Blazor.
- Blazor.ru - [Russian] Old official documentation website translated in Russian.
- DevApps.be's podcast #47 - [French] DevApps.be's podcast #47: "Actualités : TypeScript, Uno, Angular, DocFX, Database".
- Modern web apps with Blazor - [Italian] Video about Blazor.
- Blazor Developer Italiani - [Italian] Italian Blazor community website with useful articles and events.
- Playlist - Programando en Blazor - [Spanish] Series of videos about Blazor.
- Insights from the oracle - [German] Blog about Blazor.
- ASP.NET Core Blazor 5.0: Blazor WebAssembly und Blazor Server: Moderne Single-Page-Web-Applications mit .NET, C# und Visual Studio - German book on Blazor (Published September 15, 2020 with montly Updates).
To the extent possible under law, Adrien Torris has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.