Track Awesome Wicket Updates Daily
A curated list of awesome projects powered by Apache Wicket
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor · 😺 PhantomYdn/awesome-wicket · ⭐ 66 · 🏷️ Back-End Development
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Aug 16, 2020
Web Frameworks / WicketStuff
- Vuecket (⭐30) - Web Framework which integrates VueJS and Wicket and most natural way for both of them
Jul 11, 2020
- JNPM (⭐16) - Java library for JS Node Package Manager(NPM). Provides Wicket resource for transparent obtaining of NPM package and providing required file from it.
Dec 09, 2018
- wicket-crudifier (⭐11) - Library to easily create CRUD's with wicket.
- wicket-jersey (⭐4) - Adapter to run JAR-RX resources on Jersey2 under Wicket.
Jun 19, 2016
- Apache Wicket - Wicket official site.
- Wicket on Github (⭐642) - Official mirror of Wicket on GitHub.
- Wicket on Twitter - Official account of Wicket.
- Wicket wiki - Official knowledge base on Wiki about Wicket.
- Build With Wicket - Official Tumblr account of Wicket.
- Wicket User Guide - Wicket user guide for version 7.x.
- Wicket JavaDocs - Wicket JavaDocs for version 7.x.
- Wicket in Action - Blog and book about Wicket.
Jun 16, 2016
IDE Plugins and Tools / WicketStuff
- WicketForge (⭐31) - IDE plugin for IntelliJ IDEA designed to assist developers creating applications using Apache Wicket.
Apr 25, 2016
- wicket-akka (⭐3) - Integration of Akka for Wicket.
- wicket-autowire (⭐11) - Makes your life easier by automatic creation of component according to provided annotation.
- wicket-bootstrap (⭐286) - Integration of Bootstrap Toolkit for Wicket.
- wicket-console (⭐9) - Lightweight AJAX-enabled web console for runtime execution JS scripts on server side.
- wicket-dnd (⭐19) - Generic Drag&Drop framework for Wicket.
- wicket-extjs-integration (⭐1) - Integration of Wicket with ExtJS with event handling and a focus on making the Java-API as close to the JS-API as possible.
- wicket-jquery-selectors (⭐14) - Library for working with JQuery and Wicket.
- wicket-jquery-ui - JQuery UI integration in Wicket 1.5.x, Wicket 6.x & Wicket7.x.
- wicket-mustache (⭐6) - Provides a specialized panel and some related utilities that enables users to work with Mustache and Wicket.
- wicket-orientdb (⭐33) - Integration of Wicket with OrientDB.
- wicket-requirejs (⭐7) - Helper to use require.js in your Wicket application.
- wicket-source (⭐37) - Speeds up Wicket development by providing click-through from browser HTML back to the original Wicket components in your source.
- wicket-spring-boot (⭐131) - Makes it easy to create Wicket projects with a minimum of configuration effort by using Sprint Boot.
- wicket-webjars (⭐30) - Integration of webjars for Wicket.
Libraries / WicketStuff
- Annotation (⭐335) - Mount your pages declarativly by java annotations.
- Annotation Event Dispatcher (⭐335) - Improves events handling in Wicket by annotations.
- Async Tasks (⭐335) - Control a background process within a Wicket application.
- Console (⭐335) - Provides support for executing code dynamically (at runtime).
- Context (⭐335) - Used to locate components,models and models' objects declaratively with @Context annotation.
- Dashboard (⭐335) - Support of dashboards for Wicket for quick access to required information in widgets.
- DataStores (⭐335) - Collection of various implementation of IDataStore (⭐642): MemCached, Apache Cassandra, Redis, Hazelcast.
- Datatable Autocomplete (⭐335) - Provides a search data structure known as a Trie that allows AJAX searches on large datasets fast.
- Editable Grid (⭐335) - A grid component with add/edit/delete feature all at once, apart from supporting sorting/filtering/paging.
- Facebook (⭐335) - Contains wicket components and behaviors to use the Facebook social plugins with wicket.
- GMap3 (⭐335) - Offers a component to use Google Maps v3 within Wicket applications.
- Google AppEngine Initializer (⭐335) - Provides Wicket's org.apache.wicket.IInitializer implementation that auto-configures the Wicket Application to be runable at Google AppEngine.
- Google Charts (⭐335) - Allows creation of charts using the Google Chart API.
- HTML5 (⭐335) - Contains classes that give wicket support for using exciting new Html5 features.
- HTML Compressor (⭐335) - Integration library for Wicket and htmlcompressor.
- InMethodGrid (⭐335) - Data grid component.
- Java EE Inject (⭐335) - Provides integration through Java EE 5 resource injection.
- JEE Web Integration (⭐335) - Embed Servlet, JSP abd JSF content into wicked HTML pages.
- JqPlot Plugin Integration (⭐335) - Produces beautiful line, bar and pie charts with many features.
- Kryo Serializer (⭐335) - An implementation of org.apache.wicket.serialize.ISerializer for Wicket.
- Kryo2 Serializer (⭐335) - An implementation of org.apache.wicket.serialize.ISerializer for Wicket.
- LazyModel (⭐335) - Type-safe model implementation.
- Lightbox2 Plugin Integration (⭐335) - Simple, unobtrusive script used to overlay images on top of the current page.
- Logback (⭐335) - The home for classes that can help with using wicket and logback together.
- Minis (⭐335) - Collection of assorted components and behaviors that are too small to warrant their own project.
- ModalX (⭐335) - A lightweight extension to Wicket's ModalWindow capabilities that comes with standardized MessageBox class and allows easy definition of Modal dialog box classes.
- OSGI (⭐335) - Lets you use Wicket in OSGi environments.
- Open Layers 3 (⭐335) - Provides a set of components that may be used to add interactive maps to a Wicket application.
- POI (⭐335) - Integrates Wicket projects to Apache POI.
- Progressbar (⭐335) - Provides a progress bar component for Wicket.
- Push (⭐335) - Provides support for Reverse AJAX in Wicket applications and allows them to "push" partial Web page updates to the Web browser.
- Scala Extensions (⭐335) - Improves the syntax of Wicket models when using the Scala programming language.
- Servlet Container Authentication and Authorization (⭐335) - Simplify the integration of wicket-auth-roles with the servlet 3 security container.
- Spring Reference (⭐335) - Can be used to integrate a wicket web application with spring.
- Stateless (⭐335) - Adds a few components that provide more comprehensive stateless features for Wicket.
- TinyMCE Integration (⭐335) - Integration of the well-known TinyMCE WYSIWYG editor in Wicket.
- Twitter (⭐335) - Contains wicket components and behaviors to use the Twitter widgets with wicket.
- UrlFragment (⭐335) - With this you can build bookmarkable AJAX features and still support the back button.
- WHighCharts (⭐12) - Provides WiQuery bindings for HighCharts.
- Whiteboard (⭐335) - Provides a Whiteboard which can be integrated in any wicket application.
- wicket-foundation (⭐335) - Integrates Wicket and Zurb Foundation.
- Wicket Rest Annotations (⭐335) - Provides a special resource class and a set of annotations to implement REST API/services in much the same way as we do it with Spring MVC or with the standard JAX-RS.
- WqPlot (⭐8) - Provides WiQuery bindings for JqPlot.
Web Frameworks / WicketStuff
- Apache Isis - A framework for rapidly developing domain-driven apps in Java.
- BrixCMS - Wicket based CMS (seems to be dead).
- Hippo CMS - Enables enterprises to continuously refine their online business strategy by responding quickly to content performance metrics.
- NoWicket - A naked objects framework for Wicket that enables developers to write less boilerplate Wicket code during implementation of complex websites.
Solutions / WicketStuff
- Orienteer (⭐186) - Open source Business Application Platform for implementation of data warehouse, CRM, ERP, app/site backend system and other business apps.
- eFaps - A list od modules and applications that together form the base of a configurable ERP implementation.
- eHour - Open source time tracking tool.
- Estatio (⭐201) - Open source estate management built on Apache Isis and wicket.
- GeoServer (⭐2.9k) - Open source software server written in Java that allows users to share and edit geospatial data.
- NextReports - Smart business reportins.
- ProjectForge - Open source software for your project management.
- Yes Cart (⭐98) - Pure e-Commerse platform.
Apr 24, 2016
- wicket-modelfactory - Wicket-modelfactory is an API to create Wicket PropertyModels in a typesafe and refactoring-safe way.
Libraries / WicketStuff
- Autocomplete TagIt (⭐335) - TagIt integration with Wicket.
- BrowserId (⭐335) - Mozilla Persona integration with Wicket.
- DataTables (⭐335) - DataTables jQuery Plugin Integration.
- Eidogo (⭐335) - SGF viewer and editor for GO game (also called baduk, igo or weiqi).
- Fast Serializer (⭐335) - Wicket Serializer using the Fast 1.x (FST) library.
- Fast Serializer 2 (⭐335) - Wicket Serializer using the Fast 2.x (FST) library.
- MBeanView (⭐335) - JMX panel, to view and operate the applications mbeans.
- WiQuery (⭐6) - Wicket integration with jQuery and jQuery UI.
Web Frameworks / WicketStuff
- Nocket (⭐9) - Naked Object based framework for wicket.
- Wicketopia (⭐18) - Rapid Application Development (RAD) library for the Wicket.