Track Awesome Msr Updates Daily
A curated repository of software engineering repository mining data sets
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor · 😺 dspinellis/awesome-msr · ⭐ 346 · 🏷️ Computer Science
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Dec 23, 2020
- astminer (⭐232) - Library and tool for mining of path-based representations of code and other data derived from ASTs.
- buckwheat (⭐23) - Multi-language tokenizer for extracting identifiers from source code.
- RefactoringMiner (⭐259) - Library/API for detection of refactorings in changes of Java code.
Apr 27, 2020
- Eclipse AERI stacktraces - Collection of stacktraces of Exceptions encountered by users of the Eclipse IDE, as retrieved by the AERI reporting system.
- Software Heritage Graph Dataset - Graph of the development history and file metadata of >80 million software projects from various forges (GitHub, Gitlab, Debian, PyPI, Google Code, etc) in a deduplicated and unified representation (paper here).
- Perceval (⭐261) - Fetch repository data from tens of back-ends.
- Outlets exclusively devoted to empirical software engineering research
Jul 02, 2019
- Cryptocurrency GitHub Activity and Market Cap Dataset - Activity such as commits, stars, prices, and market cap of over 200 cryptocurrency projects on GitHub over time. Raw, historic data is also available.
- CryptOSS (⭐8) - Mine GitHub activity and market cap data for cryptocurrency projects.
Jul 01, 2019
Jun 30, 2019
- Grammar Zoo - Collection of grammars of DSLs and GPLs, some extracted from metamodels and document schemata.
Jun 12, 2019
- Unified Bug Dataset - Static source code based datasets which includes the Bugcatchers Bug Dataset, the Bug Prediction Dataset, the Eclipse Bug Dataset, the GitHub Bug Dataset, some datasets from the PROMISE repository.
May 27, 2019
- GitHub Bug Dataset - Bug Dataset of 15 Java open-source projects characterized by static source code metrics.
May 12, 2019
- Coming (⭐81) - A Java framework for analyzing code changes and mining instances of change patterns from Git repositories.
May 09, 2019
- DbDeo (⭐13) - Extract embedded SQL statements and detect database schema smells.
- Designite - Compute source code metrics and detect a variety of implementation, design, and architecture smells for C#.
- DesigniteJava (⭐138) - Compute source code metrics and detect a variety of implementation and design smells for Java.
- Puppeteer (⭐38) - Detect configuration smells in Puppet code.
Apr 19, 2019
- Outlets that publish empirical software engineering research
- ACM Transactions on Software Engineering and Methodology (TOSEM)
- ESEC/FSE: ACM Joint European Software Engineering Conference and Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering
- ICSE: International Conference on Software Engineering
- IEEE Software magazine
- IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering
- Journal of Systems and Software
- SANER: IEEE International Conference on Software Analysis, Evolution and Reengineering
Feb 27, 2019
- SIR - Software-artifact infrastructure repository; Java, C, C++, and C# software together with test suites and fault data.
- PROMISE - About 20 datasets related to software engineering research.
- FLOSSmole - Collaborative collection and analysis of free/libre/open source project data.
- Zenodo - Software data collections in CERN's open-access repository.
- AndroidTimeMachine - Graph-based dataset of commit history of 8,431 real-world Android apps.
- AndroZoo - Collection of Android Applications.
- Bug Prediction Dataset - Collection of models and metrics from Eclipse JDT Core, PDE UI, Equinox Framework, Lucene, Mylyn, and their histories.
- Code Reviews - Code reviews of OpenStack, LibreOffice, AOSP, Qt, Eclipse.
- CoREBench - Collection of 70 realistically Complex Regression Errors that were systematically extracted from the repositories and bug reports of four open-source software projects: Make, Grep, Findutils, and Coreutils.
- Defects4J (⭐465) - Collection of 395 reproducible bugs collected with the goal of advancing software testing research.
- Enron Spreadsheets and Emails - All the spreadsheets and emails used in the paper 'Enron's Spreadsheets and Related Emails: A Dataset and Analysis'.
- GHTorrent - Scalable, queriable, offline mirror of data offered through the GitHub REST API.
- GitHub on Google BigQuery - GitHub data accessible through Google's BigQuery platform.
- KaVE - Developer tool interaction data.
- Maven Dependency Graph - Snapshot of the whole Maven Central taken on September 6, 2018, stored in a graph database.
- mzdata (⭐7) - Multi-extract and multi-level dataset of Mozilla issue tracking history.
- npm-miner (⭐0) - The dataset contains the analysis results of 5 open source software quality tools eslint, escomplex, nsp, jsinspect and sonarjs for 2000 popular (in terms of stars and downloads) npm packages.
- OCL Expressions on GitHub (⭐4) - Data set of 9188 OCL expressions originating from 504 EMF meta-models in 245 systematically selected GitHub repositories.
- RepoReapers Data Set - Data set containing a collection of engineered software projects from GHTorrent.
- STAMINA - (STAte Machine INference Approaches) data are used to benchmark techniques for learning deterministic finite state machines (FSMs).
- Stack Exchange - Anonymized dump of all user-contributed content on the Stack Exchange network.
- TravisTorrent - Provides free and easy-to-use Traivs CI build analyses.
- Ultimate Debian Database (UDD) - Data about various aspects of Debian (e.g. packages, bugs, mainteners) in the same SQL database.
- Unix history (⭐5.8k) - Git repository with 46 years of Unix history evolution.
- Boa - Domain-specific language and infrastructure that eases mining software repositories.
- ckjm - Chidamber and Kemerer Java Metrics.
- Diggit (⭐18) - Agile Ruby Tool to analyze Git repositories.
- GrimoireLab - Free/Libre/Open Source tools for Software Development Analytics.
- MetricMiner - Lean Java DSL to mine and extract data (e.g. commits, developers, modifications, diffs) from Git and SVN repositories.
- Maven-miner (⭐25) - Java tools and infrastructure to resolve the whole Maven dependency graph, hosted in Maven Central, in the form of a Neo4j Graph.
- PyDriller (⭐631) - Python Framework to analyse Git repositories.
- qmcalc (⭐54) - Calculate quality metrics from C source code.
- reaper (⭐99) - Python tool to compute a score for a repository from GHTorrent. The score quantifies the extent to which the project contained within the repository is engineered.
- VulData7 (⭐32) - Java framework enabling the automated collection of commits fixing vulnerabilities that are reported in NVD (links NVD with Git).