Gaming 2 months ago 10.1k
A curated list of game development resources to make magic happen.
- - Free
- - Open Source
- - Paid
- - Partially Free
- Board Games
- Must see
Great graphics placeholders and tools to turn that squared game into a picasso painting
- 2D Cartoon Mobile Game UI Pack - cartoon user interface asset pack. It comes as a layered psd file.
- 420 Pixel Art Icons for RPGs - Set of 420 RPG icons, free for commercial use.
- Blender 3D models - 3D models, particle systems/effects
- CGTextures - A large collection of textures.
- GameDev Market - a community-driven marketplace that connects indie game developers with talented asset creators.
- Games-Icons Set - free icons for your games.
- Iconmonstr - Another free icons resource for your games.
- Kenney Assets - Royalty free assets
- Liberated Pixel Cup assets - Free graphic assets of the Liberated Pixel Cup (LPC) held by the OpenGameArt forums
- Matcaps - A Huge library of matcap textures in PNG and ZMT, organized by color.
- OpenClipart - Collection of free cliparts.
- OpenGameArt - a media repository intended for use with free software game projects.
- Oryx Design Lab - Cheap high quality royalty free sprites
- PlainTextures - Free high resolution textures, brushes and photos
- Poly Pizza - 6000+ free low poly models
- Reiner's Tilesets - A blog with free 2D and 3D graphics.
- Sketchfab - Publish & embed interactive 3D models.
- SpriteLib - a collection of static and animated graphic objects (also commonly known as sprites).
- StickyPNG - Free transparent PNG images.
- TextureHaven - Free textures with additional maps like displacement and bump maps. Also HDRIs.
- TextureKing - Free material stock textures
- Vecteezy - Free Vector Art.