Track Awesome Db Updates Weekly
A curated list of amazingly awesome database libraries, resources and shiny things by https://www.numetriclabz.com/
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor · 😺 numetriclabz/awesome-db · ⭐ 1K · 🏷️ Databases
[ Daily / Weekly / Overview ]
Nov 09 - Nov 15, 2015
Aug 24 - Aug 30, 2015
- lmdbjni (⭐201) - LMDB for Java, which is a very fast embedded key/value store with full ACID semantics.
Aug 03 - Aug 09, 2015
- OrigoDB - An in-memory embedded database engine for NET/Mono
Jun 08 - Jun 14, 2015
- mongodb (⭐23k) - MongoDB is a document database that provides high performance, high availability, and easy scalability. Documents (objects) map nicely to programming language data types. Embedded documents and arrays reduce need for joins. Dynamic schema makes polymorphism easier. [website] (https://www.mongodb.org/)
Apr 06 - Apr 12, 2015
- db-readings (⭐7k) - A list of papers essential to understanding databases and building new data systems
Dec 22 - Dec 28, 2014
Sep 29 - Oct 05, 2014
- Pulsedb - Pulsedb is a time series database server and library.
- roshi (⭐3k) - Roshi is a large-scale CRDT set implementation for timestamped events.
Aug 25 - Aug 31, 2014
C / CPP
Aug 11 - Aug 17, 2014
C / CPP
- Aerospike (⭐796) - Aerospike Database Server – flash-optimized, in-memory, nosql database
- Alchemy-Database (⭐183) - AlchemyDB is now Aerospike
- LMDB - Very fast embedded key/value store with full ACID semantics.
- memcache (⭐12k) - Free & open source, high-performance, distributed memory object caching system
- facebook/mysql-5.6 (⭐2.3k) - Facebook's branch of the Oracle MySQL v5.6 database
- twitter/mysql (⭐1.7k) - MySQL fork maintained and used at Twitter https://github.com/twitter/mysql/wiki (⭐1.7k)
- Redis (⭐57k) - Redis is an in-memory database that persists on disk. The data model is key-value, but many different kind of values are supported: Strings, Lists, Sets, Sorted Sets, Hashes website
- redis-nds (⭐129) - This is a version of Redis patched to implement NDS (the Naive Disk Store). Documentation on this feature is contained within README.nds.
- rethinkdb (⭐26k) - An open-source distributed JSON document database with a pleasant and powerful query language. http://www.rethinkdb.com
- SQLite - A completely embedded, full-featured relational database in a few 100k that you can include right into your project.
- tokudb-engine (⭐642)- TokuDB is a high-performance, write optimized, compressing, transactional storage engine for MySQL and MariaDB
- TokuMX (⭐694)- TokuMX is a high-performance, concurrent, compressing, drop-in replacement engine for MongoDB
- VoltDB (⭐1.9k) - VoltDB is a horizontally-scalable, in-memory SQL RDBMS designed for applications that have extremely high read and write throughput requirements.
- riak (⭐3.7k) - Riak is a decentralized datastore from Basho Technologies.
- bolt (⭐13k) - A low-level key/value database for Go.
- diskv (⭐1.2k) - A home-grown disk-backed key-value store.
- go-cache (⭐6.6k) - An in-memory key:value store/cache (similar to Memcached) library for Go, suitable for single-machine applications.
- groupcache (⭐12k) - Groupcache is a caching and cache-filling library, intended as a replacement for memcached in many cases.
- influxdb (⭐24k) - Scalable datastore for metrics, events, and real-time analytics
- ledisdb (⭐3.9k) - Ledisdb is a high performance NoSQL like Redis based on LevelDB.
- skydb.io - Sky is an open source database used for flexible, high performance analysis of behavioral data.
- tiedot (⭐2.7k) - Your NoSQL database powered by Golang.
- cassandra (⭐7.6k) - Cassandra is a partitioned row store. Rows are organized into tables with a required primary key.
- mapdb (⭐4.6k) - MapDB provides concurrent Maps, Sets and Queues backed by disk storage or off-heap-memory. It is a fast and easy to use embedded Java database engine.http://www.mapdb.org
- orientdb (⭐4.5k) - OrientDB is an Open Source NoSQL DBMS with the features of both Document and Graph DBMSs.