A collection of awesome Umbraco CMS packages, resources and shiny things.
Contributions are always welcome!
Please read the contribution guidelines and quality standard page before making a pull-request. If you see a resource or package here that is no longer maintained, please submit a pull request to help improve this collection.
Thank you to all contributors, you are awesome and this list wouldn't be possible without you! The goal is to build a categorized community-driven collection of very well-known resources.
This list is for Umbraco v9, if you looking for v8, you can find those here.
- Backoffice extensions
- Developer tools
- eCommerce & CRM
- Starter Kits
- Code Libraries
Please note * indicates that the package is commercial or may require a license to unlock all features.
- Umbraco website
- CodeGarden Conference
- Official YouTube Channel - tutorials and other helpful videos about Umbraco products.
- #h5yr - High Five, You Rock!
- 24 Days In Umbraco - yearly advent calendar for Umbraco content.
- Blog Posts - blog posts by members of the Umbraco community and Umbraco HQ.
- Candid Contributions - a fortnightly podcast discussing all things Umbraco and open source.
- Skrift - a monthly magazine for sharing knowledge in the Umbraco community.
- umbraCoffee - a weekly YouTube series discussing recent Umbraco news.
- Official YouTube Channel - the Umbraco community YouTube channel.
- Plumber - adds a heap of useful bits and pieces to Umbraco, to allow multi-staged workflow approval.
- Translation Manager* - lets you handle all of the steps of the translation process from within Umbraco.
- Page Not Found Manager - Manage your sites 404 page(s) from Umbraco.
- Contentment - A handy collection of Umbraco components developed for use in your Umbraco projects.
- Skybrud.Umbraco.Redirects - Redirects manager for Umbraco.
- SimpleRedirects - Redirects manager for Umbraco.
- Newsletter Studio* - Responsive email editor to create emails for all clients.
- Backoffice Themes - Allows choosing your own themes for in the backoffice.
- Preflight - Framework for content quality assurance
- MemberListView - Adds a dashboard for the members area for easier management.
- Umbraco Forms* - The new Contour, use this to add forms to your site. (Developed by Umbraco HQ)
- Meganav - A flexible, draggable link picker for constructing site navigation menus, big or small.
- Personalisation Groups - allow personalisation of content to different groups of site visitors
- Switcher - A simple property editor that works as an alternative to the core true/false datatype.
- uEditorNotes - Provides a way to display instructional messages for content editors, at the point of content entry.
- Open or closed - Property editor to allow setting up business hours.
- CMSImport* - import content or members from any datasource into Umbraco.
- uSync - Syncing tool for reading and writing the database elements to disk.
- Diplo God Mode - Exposes a lot of information for developers.
- Deploy Contrib - Offers value-connectors for the most popular Umbraco community packages. To allow Umbraco Cloud deploy to transfer content/property-data to a target environment. (Maintained by Umbraco HQ) Umbraco Cloud only
- Vendr* - eCommerce built on top of Umbraco.
- Clean Starter Kit - Clean and simple website to get started with
- InboundLinkErrors - Tracks 404 responses so you can easily add new redirects.
- Full Text Search - Fast and easy way to setup search for your website.
- Skybrud.Umbraco.GridData - a package for making the Umbraco grid strongly typed.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.