Awesome List Updates on Jul 01, 2015
7 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Deep Vision
Image and Language / Video Captioning
- UT / UML / Berkeley [Paper]
- Subhashini Venugopalan, Huijuan Xu, Jeff Donahue, Marcus Rohrbach, Raymond Mooney, Kate Saenko, Translating Videos to Natural Language Using Deep Recurrent Neural Networks, arXiv:1412.4729.
- Berkeley [Web] [Paper]
- Jeff Donahue, Lisa Anne Hendricks, Sergio Guadarrama, Marcus Rohrbach, Subhashini Venugopalan, Kate Saenko, Trevor Darrell, Long-term Recurrent Convolutional Networks for Visual Recognition and Description, CVPR, 2015.
- Microsoft [Paper]
- Yingwei Pan, Tao Mei, Ting Yao, Houqiang Li, Yong Rui, Joint Modeling Embedding and Translation to Bridge Video and Language, arXiv:1505.01861.
- UT / Berkeley / UML [Paper]
- Subhashini Venugopalan, Marcus Rohrbach, Jeff Donahue, Raymond Mooney, Trevor Darrell, Kate Saenko, Sequence to Sequence--Video to Text, arXiv:1505.00487.
Image and Language / Question Answering
- Virginia Tech / MSR [Web] [Paper]
- Stanislaw Antol, Aishwarya Agrawal, Jiasen Lu, Margaret Mitchell, Dhruv Batra, C. Lawrence Zitnick, Devi Parikh, VQA: Visual Question Answering, CVPR, 2015 SUNw:Scene Understanding workshop.
- MPI / Berkeley [Web] [Paper]
- Mateusz Malinowski, Marcus Rohrbach, Mario Fritz, Ask Your Neurons: A Neural-based Approach to Answering Questions about Images, arXiv:1505.01121.
- Toronto [Paper] [Dataset]
- Mengye Ren, Ryan Kiros, Richard Zemel, Image Question Answering: A Visual Semantic Embedding Model and a New Dataset, arXiv:1505.02074 / ICML 2015 deep learning workshop.
- Baidu / UCLA [Paper] [Dataset]
- Hauyuan Gao, Junhua Mao, Jie Zhou, Zhiheng Huang, Lei Wang, Wei Xu, Are You Talking to a Machine? Dataset and Methods for Multilingual Image Question Answering, arXiv:1505.05612.
2. Vertx Awesome
- Vert.x Solr Service (⭐4) - Vert.x 3 Solr service with event bus proxying.
3. Awesome Remote Job
Companies with "remote DNA"
- Codeship - SaaS Continuous Delivery
4. Awesome Polymer
5. Awesome Cyclejs
Learn / Documentation
- cycle.js.org - Cycle.js official tutorial and documentation.
6. Awesome Hadoop
Data Ingestion and Integration
- Gobblin from LinkedIn (⭐2.1k) - Universal data ingestion framework for Hadoop
7. Awesome Appsec
Books and ebooks
Defensive Coding: A Guide to Improving Software Security by the Fedora Security Team (2022)
Released: May 23, 2022
Provides guidelines for improving software security through secure coding. Covers common programming languages and libraries, and focuses on concrete recommendations.
SEI CERT C++ Coding Standard (2006)
Released: July 18, 2006
A community-maintained Wiki detailing secure coding standards for C++ programming.
SEI CERT Perl Coding Standard (2011)
Released: January 10, 2011
A community-maintained Wiki detailing secure coding standards for Perl programming.
Python chapter of Fedora Defensive Coding Guide
Lists standard library features that should be avoided, and references sections of other chapters that are Python-specific.
OWASP Python Security Wiki (⭐395) (2014)
Released: June 21, 2014
A wiki maintained by the OWASP Python Security project.
Secure Ruby Development Guide (2014)
Released: March 10, 2014
A guide to secure Ruby development by the Fedora Security Team. Also available on Github (⭐8).
Secure Coding Guidelines for Java SE (2014)
Released: April 2, 2014
Secure Java programming guidelines straight from Oracle.
Security Training by ^Lift Security
Learn from the team that spearheaded the Node Security Project