Awesome List Updates on Jul 31, 2015
5 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Elixir
- hypermock (⭐23) - HTTP request stubbing and expectation Elixir library.
2. Awesome Shell
Shell Package Management / Directory Navigation
- dotfiler (⭐233) – Shell agnostic git based dotfiles package manager, written in Python.
Revert: Undo a commit by creating a new commit
git revert <commit-ish>
Reset: Discard commits, advised for private branch
git reset <commit-ish>
4. Awesome Polymer
5. Awesome Pascal
- EasyListView (seems abandoned, active fork on GH here (⭐35)).
[Delphi]Part of VirtualShellTools for the Listview but can be used for a TListview Replacement that is faster and more customizable. // Feature-rich Listview implementing virtual (callback-based) MVC paradigm.
- SpiderMonkey (⭐742).
RAD Studio IDE plugins/wizards
- IDE Fix Pack. Collection of unofficial bug fixes and performance optimizations for the RAD Studio IDE, Win32/Win64 compiler and Win32 debugger. IDE Fix Pack is an IDE plugin for RAD Studio 2009-XE6 that fixes IDE bugs at runtime. All changes are done in memory. No files on disk are modified. None of your projects are modified or benefit from the IDE Fix Pack other than being compiled faster. Only the IDE gets the fixes and optimizations. // Supports all RAD Studio versions since 2007. Removes lots of annoying bugs that EMBT haven't fixed for years. Yay!
- CnWizards. Free Plug-in Tool Set for Delphi/C++ Builder/CodeGear RAD Studio to Improve Development Efficiency.