Awesome List Updates on Aug 09, 2015
12 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Cpp
- CEGUI - Flexible, cross-platform GUI library.
Ask these people anything!
- Nick Johnstone (⭐0) - Web developer from New Zealand, currently working as a Rails developer full-time. As a side project, I'm making a tool for developing games with no coding required.
3. Awesome Standard
packages used by standard
- standard-engine - standard's guts, extracted into a reuseable package. build your own!
- eslint-config-standard - standard eslint rules, as a shareable config
- eslint-plugin-standard - standard custom eslint rules (not part of eslint core)
pretty terminal output (reporters)
- standard-reporter - Reporters for feross/standard via unix pipes, many options
- grunt-standard - Grunt plugin for standard
- gulp-standard - Gulp plugin for standard
- mocha-standard - Integrates standard into your mocha tests
- standard-loader - Lint webpack builds with standard
- semistandard - standard, with semicolons
- happiness - standard customized to make @JedWatson happy
- doublestandard - standard, with even more semicolons
4. Awesome Deep Learning
Researchers / Miscellaneous
5. Awesome Mad Science
- speak.js (⭐273) - text-to-speech on the web
mad scientists (people)
- Mathias Buus - torrents in node, fuse bindings, data replication
- Feross Aboukhadijeh - webtorrent, bittorrent, p2p hacks
- Max Ogden - streams, voxels, data replication
6. Awesome Computer Vision
- High dynamic range imaging: acquisition, display, and image-based lighting - Reinhard, E., Heidrich, W., Debevec, P., Pattanaik, S., Ward, G., Myszkowski, K 2010
- Gaussian processes for machine learning - Carl Edward Rasmussen and Christopher K. I. Williams 2005
Recent Conference Talks
- ICML 2013 - Jul 2013
- ICML 2012 - Jun 2012
General Purpose Computer Vision Library
High Dynamic Range Imaging
Machine Learning / Nearest Neighbor Field Estimation
7. Nginx Resources
8. Awesome Appsec
Salted Password Hashing - Doing it Right (2014)
Released: August 6, 2014
A post on Crackstation, a project by Defuse Security
You Wouldn't Base64 a Password - Cryptography Decoded (2015)
Released: August 7, 2015
A human-readable overview of commonly misused cryptography terms and fundamental concepts, with example code in PHP.
If you're confused about cryptography terms, start here.
Security Driven .NET (2015)
Released: July 14, 2015
An introduction to developing secure applications targeting version 4.5 of the .NET Framework, specifically covering cryptography and security engineering topics.
Form Widgets / Other
- stretchy (⭐1.3k) - Form element autosizing, the way it should be.
Modals and Popups / Other
- jquery-popup-overlay (⭐516) - jQuery plugin for responsive and accessible modal windows and tooltips.
Podcasts / Other
10. Awesome Sketch
Articles / Tips and Tricks
11. Awesome Android Ui
List / Grid
12. Awesome Influxdb
Projects / Dedicated
- Influx-Capacitor (⭐41) - Influx-Capacitor collects metrics from windows machines using Performance Counters. Data is sent to influxDB to be viewable by grafana
Projects / Non-dedicated
- Glances (⭐22k) - Glances an Eye on your system
- metrics.sh (⭐129) - Collect and forward metrics using portable shell scripts