Awesome List Updates on Nov 05, 2015
7 awesome lists updated today.
🏠 Home · 🔍 Search · 🔥 Feed · 📮 Subscribe · ❤️ Sponsor
1. Awesome Linux Containers
Another Information Sources / Technologies for security
This page is an attempt to document the ins and outs of containers on Linux. This is not just restricted to programmers looking to implement containers or use container like features in their own code but also Sysadmins and Users who want to get more of a handle on how containers work 'under the hood'.
2. Awesome Iot
Software / Middlewares
- IFTTT - IFTTT is a web-based service that allows users to create chains of simple conditional statements, called "recipes", which are triggered based on changes to other web services such as Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest. IFTTT is an abbreviation of "If This Then That" (pronounced like "gift" without the "g").
3. Awesome Selenium
Tools / Java
- Serenity - It is an open source library for writing better quality automated acceptance tests faster. (Formerly Thucydides).
Ask these people anything!
- Vadim Demedes (⭐2) - Node.js addict.
5. Awesome Ruby
- Administrate (⭐5.7k) - A Rails engine that helps you put together a super-flexible admin dashboard, by Thoughtbot.
6. Awesome Stock Resources
Photography / Unspecified License
- Freejpg - Free image bank for commercial and editorial use.
Colors / Icons Packages and Collections
- Colour Lovers - A creative community where people from around the world create and share colors, palettes and patterns.
- Flat UI Colors - Flat color picker which gives you the perfect colors for flat designs.
7. Awesome Nodejs
Packages / Mad science
- ipfs (⭐7.5k) - Distributed file system that seeks to connect all computing devices with the same system of files.
Packages / Command-line utilities
- chalk (⭐21k) - Terminal string styling done right.
Packages / Streams
- readable-stream (⭐1k) - Mirror of Streams2 and Streams3 implementations in core.
Packages / Real-time
- SocketCluster (⭐6.1k) - Scalable HTTP + WebSocket engine which can run on multiple CPU cores.
Packages / Math
- ndarray (⭐1.2k) - Multidimensional arrays.
Packages / Parsing
- PEG.js (⭐4.7k) - Simple parser generator that produces fast parsers with excellent error reporting.
Packages / Compression
- Archiver (⭐2.6k) - Streaming interface for archive generation, supporting ZIP and TAR.
Packages / Testing
- Sinon.JS (⭐9.4k) - Test spies, stubs and mocks.
Packages / Minifiers
- minimize (⭐162) - HTML minifier.
- imagemin (⭐5.4k) - Image minifier.
Packages / Node.js management
- n (⭐18k) - Node.js version management.
Packages / Process management
- supervisor (⭐3.8k) - Restart scripts when they crash or restart when a
Resources / Articles
Resources / Blogs